Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 95

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

aur mujhe feedi ye baat acchi lagi .kisi bhi kaam se darta nahi hai .

he knows his love is impossible kind .but he is still not affraid

abhi toh bht hai epi hai 😳

i want more mahi & feedi intraction

Darta nahi, lekin samajhta bhi nahi that he has put himself in the mouth of some super hungry lions😆.. The way he is so chilled, seems like sheher ghumne aya hai 🤣

Yes, the eye lock in the car, that was the very first intense interaction between them .. Mahi was shocked, and I applaud the woman to realize that she should not have fooled him to be a friend.

I want to see how Sajal and Feedi develops a bond and that might just lead him to his Maahi.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Suddenly the show's appeal has gone up tenfolds after it shifted to Bawalpur. Now finally the grandeur is making sense and the visuals are very appealing too - the whole Rida's marriage track was just blaah🥱..but this episode in particular was quite good. I think it is also the whole, dangerous and impossible love track, which now being set up, thats very appealing.😈

I liked the tension in the car, when Feedi was driving Mahi to university. Also Mahi's brother is quite crazy and scary.

Yes, they should have shifted to bhawalpur in the 4th episode itself, the show just looks more grand and intriguing after the introduction of Maahi's dad and her brother. I think Feedi will become a trustworthy mulazim for Mahi's brother, and that will increase the intensity of this deadly game by 10 folds, when the scary many learns that Feedi was dreaming of being his behen ka shohar😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Yes, they should have shifted to bhawalpur in the 4th episode itself, the show just looks more grand and intriguing after the introduction of Maahi's dad and her brother. I think Feedi will become a trustworthy mulazim for Mahi's brother, and that will increase the intensity of this deadly game by 10 folds, when the scary many learns that Feedi was dreaming of being his behen ka shohar😆

Dream of being behen ka shohar? If I were him.i would not dare to dream abt marrying anyone forget mahi 🤣

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I just finished binge watching Ishqiya, watched all the 28 episodes in one. OMG I have so much to talk about the show . I think before I vent in its thread (give me the link please), I just want to say that the ending was so freaking unfair, the hypocrite Humna (with a single expression in all 28 episodes) got a happy ending, everyone got a happy ending minus the character who deserved it the most. Whatever Humza did should have been punished, but the kind of love he and Rumi shared was just so divine, I cannot believe it that she never gave him a second chance 💔.. For me the show ended with Humza's apology and Rumi going back to him, I just could not sit through the tragic climax, he deserved better, he was never a bad man, if he would be one, he would have never loved someone to that extent 😭.. He was left to die alone? who are these writers, who think that women empowerment is just giving a sad ending to the male lead whereas the female lead was the worst piece of character in the show and still was hailed for whatever spineless majboori she had? I do not understand, after writing such a brilliant script, why would the writers kill the show in the last 2 episodes? If they had to paint Humza as the ONLY culprit, then why give his character so much charm and loyalty for Rumi? Humza, felt so much loved by Rumi that he was realizing the true essence of being loved by a woman, which Humna never gave him .Also, the kind of chemistry Humza and Rumi had, just too beautiful, it seemed like he was born to be with her and once he was with her, he lost himself, these actors (Hania and Feroze) were just fabulous. Feroz's streak of being the gray hero with a sad end seems to have become quite a thing, I mean he aces the love lorn wicked and betrayed lover boy so well, that inspite of feeling pathetic about his onscreen character, you are bound to defend him just because that "shiddat se mohabbat' thing which he portrays so well onscreen. The last scene and Humza🥺, nobody should get such big of a punishment for being in love and for being in an imaginary world for some woman who was too spineless to push him towards death and push her sister towards a betrayal.

I wrote a long paragraph, I am sorry, I think I cannot stop from writing about Humza and Rumi, they deserve a separate show minus the toxic hypocrite holier than thou couple of Humna and her dud husband . Hey Charu, it would be nice of you if you could give me the link of Ishqiya's thread, I hope we could discuss the show there, I want to rant so much about that liar hypocrite lead who killed the ending with her bakwas .

Coming back to Feedi and Mahi, yes he is on a suicide mission and he does not know it, that is teh beauty of the character. I am so glad that they have shown Feedi being so naïve and innocent, the raw spirit he has to win his love is so much old school that I feel that I am watching something like this after so long. The only tragedy here is that we all know that he will never get a happy ending, and it hurts to se him ruin himself for someone who probably just used him for some silly shaadi ka activities 💔

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5168119

Mera toh mann nai bharta makers ko Galliyan de deke ..I think the forum is locked now due to inactivity .

After khani I rate ishquia #2 . Dunno why it was heavily criticized for its content. I found nothing wrong in it. N it's bec of the way they told me their story . Did a 180 for rumi..chii I hate it so much , more than I loved it...apne liye toh ye obsessive love stories / love hate revenge normal.hain lol

I think we can discuss it in the chat club

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Dream of being behen ka shohar? If I were him.i would not dare to dream abt marrying anyone forget mahi 🤣

Looking at Fidi, I wonder from where did he develop so much guts? Like aise khullam khulla he went to the women's part of the palace and then roaming around as if tourist hai . I think at this point he is not even realizing what he is doing, he just wants to confess his love after that awkward and foolish reaction from Mahi in the wedding, he did not even close the door, he was just making sure that no one was over hearing him, but Mahi and her 'parda-sheel' thought are wacko . I mean ye ladka ek exam pass nahi kar sakta, kya kisiko darwaja bandh karke zaleel karega 🤬

On top of that he is being trained to drive for Mahi's brother😆.. Pehla ride with bhaiyyaji is awaiting us soon .. By the way I love the way he sways his shawl on his shoulder, Feroze is so classy, at times it looks like he is doing a cat walk for the women around.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5168119

Mera toh mann nai bharta makers ko Galliyan de deke ..I think the forum is locked now due to inactivity .

After khani I rate ishquia #2 . Dunno why it was heavily criticized for its content. I found nothing wrong in it. N it's bec of the way they told me their story . Did a 180 for rumi..chii I hate it so much , more than I loved it...apne liye toh ye obsessive love stories / love hate revenge normal.hain lol

I think we can discuss it in the chat club

Yes the forum is locked, let us discuss in the chat club, by the where is the chat club?🤣

I think you mean left a bad taste for Humna, the gungi auraat. Humna is the worst piece of female lead I have seen in the last few years, no spine, no brain, no heart, a robot who was filled with self pity.. In the end wasn't she lecturing Humza on what true Mohabbat is, I was like behen please, tumhara shojar tumse mohabbat nahi karta, he is just stuck with you because he himself will not get other women. And in Humza's defense, his revenge did not even look half as toxic as Humna's hypocrisy. He and his family have always given Rumi the respect which Humna never got in her sasural, but still Humza was left to die alone.. The climax is just 🤢.. seriously, what on earth did they think? People will hail Humna for betraying a 4 year old lover and her own sister too? WTF was that actually 👎🏼. Let us go the chat club actually..

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Darta nahi, lekin samajhta bhi nahi that he has put himself in the mouth of some super hungry lions😆.. The way he is so chilled, seems like sheher ghumne aya hai 🤣

Yes, the eye lock in the car, that was the very first intense interaction between them .. Mahi was shocked, and I applaud the woman to realize that she should not have fooled him to be a friend.

I want to see how Sajal and Feedi develops a bond and that might just lead him to his Maahi.

i dont think he is chilled he is gluping down every time .😆

he knows its kinda impossible but wo farhaad kaam me hath dalne se darta nahi

bhai ko toh impress kar lega .he knows how to manage ppl 🤪

i think sajal ka pyar feedi ki taraf delhkar mahi jealous feel karegi but i agree mahi jab bhi feedi se milegi sajal ki dress me hi hogi .in one teaser when she came to station its looks like sajal getup 🤪

but lets wait

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

driver se sheedhe damad banna chah raha hau😆 though not his fault itna himmat mahi ne hi dilaai hai dosti dosti bolke😆

i too feel bhai election ke liye lad raha hai & feedi knows how to manage ppl.lets wait

if u watched ranjhna movie u can understand😳

I think in Khaani the build up and the aftermath was so well executed, I respect your opinion of not liking it, but don't you think that Mir Haadi was pushed out of his horizon to fall for the woman and go on a rampage of self discovery and accepting his criminal self and then surrendering his love to the GOD? That show was so beautifully written that I just wonder that from where did the makers first think about the concept of writing someone like Haadi? I have seen so many gray heroes onscreen, some of them are so iconic, but none of them have traumatized me the way Haadi's journey has done, it felt so personal, ohh I cannot explain 😆

I respect your opinion.

Yeah the character growth was good even i liked the ending. But still i have my reasons for not liking it.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i dont think he is chilled he is gluping down every time .😆

he knows its kinda impossible but wo farhaad kaam me hath dalne se darta nahi

bhai ko toh impress kar lega .he knows how to manage ppl 🤪

i think sajal ka pyar feedi ki taraf delhkar mahi jealous feel karegi but i agree mahi jab bhi feedi se milegi sajal ki dress me hi hogi .in one teaser when she came to station its looks like sajal getup 🤪

but lets wait

I agree, he knows how to impress people though, starting with Nisaar, to Rida, then Sajal, it did not take much effort, they all are like Farhad itna accha kaise hosakta hai . I loved his scene with Rida though, since she called him her brother, I believe she will understand his love for her best friend, and should come in for help if needed.

I do not think that Mahi would be jealous of sajal or for a matter of fact any other woman near Feedi, Mahi already understood that he is head over heels for her, and the way he just does not care about anyone around, not even his family when it comes to Mahi, Mahi can remain confident that he is hers only. However, I do agree with you over the fact that Sajal will be an ally and help Mahi meet Feedi. And yes that promo scene when she meets him, how intense that was, I hope the show is as intense as the promos, I am in no mood of being disappointed.