Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 94

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

What I can’t wait to see is justification for Farhad’s 180 degree change in future SL.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes it's just beginning to build up.

Yes. Now I want to see Mahi's side of the story. Now she is regretting her game, which led to offering friendship to Feedi. Now she realized that she gave him false hope.😒

Anyways, poor fidi , looks like he is out on a suicide mission. I wish he has a happy ending but I know he won't lol

Yes. All those rules and viels, how can he confess his love to Mahi?

Chalo..usko sukoon mile story mein

InshaAllah . I have hope from Hashim Nadeem this time . I even wrote it on his page and he liked my comment. 😳

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

actually its we know that feedi will become peer & deewana thats why we think feedi ki bepanah mohbbat .

no just he just loves mahi .its not some ashiq kind love as of now . he is going towards that joonoon wala love .just now its only love .which is fine & i can totally relate to it .

if we go back to khani shuru me hadi ko bus obbsession hota wo ashiq baad me banta hai

I m glad that you can relate to it. But i can't. Though i feel for feedi but can't relate to his deewanapan.

That's why i did not like khaani.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

We can discuss ishquia in its thread 😆 Wait and watch how humna does everybody's bheja fry with her mute mode , and goes scot free in the end for being bechari majboor while humza waa demonized to a great level for basically , repenting his actions.

Oh ur spot on. about the love stories on itv and paki dramas. Mainly every drama turns into a family drama and saas bahu Saazish on itv, while paki dramas are driven by , violence against women, third fourth angles , greed , jealousy , social issues ,.forced marriages ...there r very few normal ones...like anaa , sun yaara ..suno chanda..zgh , humsafar..

Ok so I finally saw the latest epi....

For a girl.who is caged like mahi , how she went about fooling fidi and jumping up and down , is very unusual .....she was worried seeing fidi there..means she realizes she blundered ...

Fidi has a warm.personality ..he is a charmer..I already feel bad for him.... Bechara sarab ke peeche bhagta rahega. ...jo bhi ho, him thinking that he and mahi can be together , given her family,is so damn foolish.

I just finished binge watching Ishqiya, watched all the 28 episodes in one. OMG I have so much to talk about the show . I think before I vent in its thread (give me the link please), I just want to say that the ending was so freaking unfair, the hypocrite Humna (with a single expression in all 28 episodes) got a happy ending, everyone got a happy ending minus the character who deserved it the most. Whatever Humza did should have been punished, but the kind of love he and Rumi shared was just so divine, I cannot believe it that she never gave him a second chance 💔.. For me the show ended with Humza's apology and Rumi going back to him, I just could not sit through the tragic climax, he deserved better, he was never a bad man, if he would be one, he would have never loved someone to that extent 😭.. He was left to die alone? who are these writers, who think that women empowerment is just giving a sad ending to the male lead whereas the female lead was the worst piece of character in the show and still was hailed for whatever spineless majboori she had? I do not understand, after writing such a brilliant script, why would the writers kill the show in the last 2 episodes? If they had to paint Humza as the ONLY culprit, then why give his character so much charm and loyalty for Rumi? Humza, felt so much loved by Rumi that he was realizing the true essence of being loved by a woman, which Humna never gave him .Also, the kind of chemistry Humza and Rumi had, just too beautiful, it seemed like he was born to be with her and once he was with her, he lost himself, these actors (Hania and Feroze) were just fabulous. Feroz's streak of being the gray hero with a sad end seems to have become quite a thing, I mean he aces the love lorn wicked and betrayed lover boy so well, that inspite of feeling pathetic about his onscreen character, you are bound to defend him just because that "shiddat se mohabbat' thing which he portrays so well onscreen. The last scene and Humza🥺, nobody should get such big of a punishment for being in love and for being in an imaginary world for some woman who was too spineless to push him towards death and push her sister towards a betrayal.

I wrote a long paragraph, I am sorry, I think I cannot stop from writing about Humza and Rumi, they deserve a separate show minus the toxic hypocrite holier than thou couple of Humna and her dud husband . Hey Charu, it would be nice of you if you could give me the link of Ishqiya's thread, I hope we could discuss the show there, I want to rant so much about that liar hypocrite lead who killed the ending with her bakwas .

Coming back to Feedi and Mahi, yes he is on a suicide mission and he does not know it, that is teh beauty of the character. I am so glad that they have shown Feedi being so naïve and innocent, the raw spirit he has to win his love is so much old school that I feel that I am watching something like this after so long. The only tragedy here is that we all know that he will never get a happy ending, and it hurts to se him ruin himself for someone who probably just used him for some silly shaadi ka activities 💔

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I m glad that you can relate to it. But i can't. Though i feel for feedi but can't relate to his deewanapan.

That's why i did not like khaani.

I think in Khaani the build up and the aftermath was so well executed, I respect your opinion of not liking it, but don't you think that Mir Haadi was pushed out of his horizon to fall for the woman and go on a rampage of self discovery and accepting his criminal self and then surrendering his love to the GOD? That show was so beautifully written that I just wonder that from where did the makers first think about the concept of writing someone like Haadi? I have seen so many gray heroes onscreen, some of them are so iconic, but none of them have traumatized me the way Haadi's journey has done, it felt so personal, ohh I cannot explain 😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Yes it's just beginning to build up.

Anyways, poor fidi , looks like he is out on a suicide mission. I wish he has a happy ending but I know he won't lol

Chalo..usko sukoon mile story mein

I just want his character to die at the end, cannot handle another show where he is either a zinda lash or lost his mental balance for a woman, already pissed off at Humza's mind f***ry and unfair end 🤬

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I had to say another thing about Feedi and his innocent ideologies. After managing Rida's wedding, he was so happy and content that 'rich' people are not 'bad' people, and they actually respect people like him too. I hope I am wrong, but I believe the exaggeration from him over 'rich' people being 'good' people was just to set the bar of his journey where he will realize that someone like his feelings are not valued if he is not 'rich'.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Suddenly the show's appeal has gone up tenfolds after it shifted to Bawalpur. Now finally the grandeur is making sense and the visuals are very appealing too - the whole Rida's marriage track was just blaah🥱..but this episode in particular was quite good. I think it is also the whole, dangerous and impossible love track, which now being set up, thats very appealing.😈

I liked the tension in the car, when Feedi was driving Mahi to university. Also Mahi's brother is quite crazy and scary.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

I had to say another thing about Feedi and his innocent ideologies. After managing Rida's wedding, he was so happy and content that 'rich' people are not 'bad' people, and they actually respect people like him too. I hope I am wrong, but I believe the exaggeration from him over 'rich' people being 'good' people was just to set the bar of his journey where he will realize that someone like his feelings are not valued if he is not 'rich'.

aur mujhe feedi ye baat acchi lagi .kisi bhi kaam se darta nahi hai .

he knows his love is impossible kind .but he is still not affraid

abhi toh bht hai epi hai 😳

i want more mahi & feedi intraction

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Suddenly the show's appeal has gone up tenfolds after it shifted to Bawalpur. Now finally the grandeur is making sense and the visuals are very appealing too - the whole Rida's marriage track was just blaah🥱..but this episode in particular was quite good. I think it is also the whole, dangerous and impossible love track, which now being set up, thats very appealing.😈

I liked the tension in the car, when Feedi was driving Mahi to university. Also Mahi's brother is quite crazy and scary.

i want mahi & feedi scene more .

its interesting how they gonna show it after parda kar lo exaggeration & this much scary envoirment