Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Popo.

It was good episode, feeling scared for feedi at every step. I really like Mahi's persona in the haveli, I mean she looks graceful or maybe she's not jumping up and down anymore that's why 😆

Plus how beautifully the have covered the beauty of Bahawalpur and even Multan. Gulzar Mahal used as Mahi's House. I mean Thank God they spent some money, so tired of watching same four houses again n again

As for feroze bhai kitne universe k signs aur chaey.....ghar jao apne 😆

On the contrary he is actually trying to help these people, for example Dilawar, and then making friends with Sajal ❤️. I really loved this episode, they have showed how Feedi is as a person, he was scared about the fact that people around him are criminals, but he found the positivity in trying to help a sick person, or being good towards people around him, he did not run away, that is how a hero should be

And thank god Mahi jumping up and down has taken a pause, or else should I believe that she only jumps around her 'male' friend ☺️😎

Kadu13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I must be the only one but I don’t like fidi. His behavior infront of family n naheed is so different than infront of bigger people than him. He is at times so rude to them, especially naheed. There is no need for that.

Seems like saajal will fall for him too. I must say it’s kind of funny, tht, he’d can get so many girls to fall for him but not the one he wants.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobi13

I must be the only one but I don’t like fidi. His behavior infront of family n naheed is so different than infront of bigger people than him. He is at times so rude to them, especially naheed. There is no need for that.

Seems like saajal will fall for him too. I must say it’s kind of funny, tht, he’d can get so many girls to fall for him but not the one he wants.

That is the irony I think, that he is running after someone who does not value him and he has ignored and hurt people like Nahid, who actually vales him. Yes, with Nahid he is very mean, but I believe they are like this from childhood 😆

His family, especially his brother and mother are nice, and he felt like the khota sikka because he was always compared with his brother.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

He always has a sad ending 😆 I think in all his recent dramas , that's the way it was...but nevertheless it's worth a watch without the end. That was one drama where the makers got so much of joote chappal Tamatar for the "climax" ke dil khush ho gaya 😆 I didn't watch it ,I was so distressed. Like it was totally one sided with ferozes character and hanias suffering while the equally guilty party got away scot free

It made me.believe paki dramas can never show a good romantic story. I wonder they know pyar Hota bhi kya hai. Yes post wedding dramas.r all better. Or we are so used to watching certain type of love stories in bollywood and itv that we find it odd. That's the reason I wasn't too keen on kam. But who knows..it might be good.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

He always has a sad ending 😆 I think in all his recent dramas , that's the way it was...but nevertheless it's worth a watch without the end. That was one drama where the makers got so much of joote chappal Tamatar for the "climax" ke dil khush ho gaya 😆 I didn't watch it ,I was so distressed. Like it was totally one sided with ferozes character and hanias suffering while the equally guilty party got away scot free

It made me.believe paki dramas can never show a good romantic story. I wonder they know pyar Hota bhi kya hai. Yes post wedding dramas.r all better. Or we are so used to watching certain type of love stories in bollywood and itv that we find it odd. That's the reason I wasn't too keen on kam. But who knows..it might be good.

Thank You for the recommendation, I have finally found Ishqiya in dailymotion and I have started watching it. The first episode was rapid, wow 4 years of love and possessive love indeed.. Hamza probably is only studying because he wants Hamna, varna I do not see hime xcited for anything else. This Hamna's parents are so dud and so is her sister who is jumping round for no reason, kya yaar like calm down, it is 2020, and no you cannot marry someone without even knowing the person.

I just don't understand one thing, Hamna is progressive, and she has a full fledged relationship with Hamza (who does not fear to acknowledge it) but she does not have the guts to acknowledge it? her friends and everyone in the college knows, but she does not have the courage to take a stand? Like why the hell is she dating him then, usually in desi shows the guy is the one who refuses to acknowledge long term relationships, but here it is this educated woman, WOW 🤓

I feel like Pak dramas does not focus on the build up much but they are brilliant with the aftermath of the love stories, for example if you take the iconic ones like Ashar-khirad, or Zaroon-Kashaf, or even Khaani-Haadi, the love happened really fast but the journey after that was beautifully shown onscreen. On the other hand, ITV shows portray the build up very well but the show dies once the leads are married. I am only keen about KAM because of Feroze, and now after 6th episode I have developed soft corner for Feedi too, so I am excited to see how he fights the cruel people in the cruel palace just to see his Mahi for once.

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Thank You for the recommendation, I have finally found Ishqiya in dailymotion and I have started watching it. The first episode was rapid, wow 4 years of love and possessive love indeed.. Hamza probably is only studying because he wants Hamna, varna I do not see hime xcited for anything else. This Hamna's parents are so dud and so is her sister who is jumping round for no reason, kya yaar like calm down, it is 2020, and no you cannot marry someone without even knowing the person.

I just don't understand one thing, Hamna is progressive, and she has a full fledged relationship with Hamza (who does not fear to acknowledge it) but she does not have the guts to acknowledge it? her friends and everyone in the college knows, but she does not have the courage to take a stand? Like why the hell is she dating him then, usually in desi shows the guy is the one who refuses to acknowledge long term relationships, but here it is this educated woman, WOW 🤓

I feel like Pak dramas does not focus on the build up much but they are brilliant with the aftermath of the love stories, for example if you take the iconic ones like Ashar-khirad, or Zaroon-Kashaf, or even Khaani-Haadi, the love happened really fast but the journey after that was beautifully shown onscreen. On the other hand, ITV shows portray the build up very well but the show dies once the leads are married. I am only keen about KAM because of Feroze, and now after 6th episode I have developed soft corner for Feedi too, so I am excited to see how he fights the cruel people in the cruel palace just to see his Mahi for once.

We can discuss ishquia in its thread 😆 Wait and watch how humna does everybody's bheja fry with her mute mode , and goes scot free in the end for being bechari majboor while humza waa demonized to a great level for basically , repenting his actions.

Oh ur spot on. about the love stories on itv and paki dramas. Mainly every drama turns into a family drama and saas bahu Saazish on itv, while paki dramas are driven by , violence against women, third fourth angles , greed , jealousy , social issues ,.forced marriages ...there r very few normal ones...like anaa , sun yaara ..suno chanda..zgh , humsafar..

Ok so I finally saw the latest epi....

For a girl.who is caged like mahi , how she went about fooling fidi and jumping up and down , is very unusual .....she was worried seeing fidi there..means she realizes she blundered ...

Fidi has a warm.personality ..he is a charmer..I already feel bad for him.... Bechara sarab ke peeche bhagta rahega. ...jo bhi ho, him thinking that he and mahi can be together , given her family,is so damn foolish.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I m not against love. Neither i take love's expressions as obsession my only is that feedi ka jo itna pagalpan pyaar ki inteha dekhayi hai uska buildup bhi thora behtar hota. Feedi aur mahi ky wesy kuch scenes hoty jesy hum relate kar sakhty. Samjh sakhty feedi ki bepanah mohabbat ko but unfortunately i am unable to relate to his extreme love.

actually its we know that feedi will become peer & deewana thats why we think feedi ki bepanah mohbbat .

no just he just loves mahi .its not some ashiq kind love as of now . he is going towards that joonoon wala love .just now its only love .which is fine & i can totally relate to it .

if we go back to khani shuru me hadi ko bus obbsession hota wo ashiq baad me banta hai

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gobi13

jo din bhar taane sunta rahta hai from everybody including naheed. in short nobody values him in his faimly & naheed .bus padhai karke naukari kar le .no doubt they love him but isaan pyar ke sath respect ka bhi bhookha hota hai

in biggers house they actually give him very imp. rida makes him bro, naseer saab is his mentor, mahi makes him friend.

so i understand

sajaal to gai

mahi bhi hogi feedi ka charm hai😆

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

There's something about Feroze which makes me feel like a girl.😳 Those eyelocks between him and Iqra in the car were their best since this drama started.. his eyes expressed love and longing, and her eyes expressed shock and anger. I am lost because I can't wait for the next ep.. I'll keep dreaming of them .. (Feedi and Mahi ❤️).

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

There's something about Feroze which makes me feel like a girl.😳 Those eyelocks between him and Iqra in the car were their best since this drama started.. his eyes expressed love and longing, and her eyes expressed shock and anger. I am lost because I can't wait for the next ep.. I'll keep dreaming of them .. (Feedi and Mahi ❤️).

Yes it's just beginning to build up.

Anyways, poor fidi , looks like he is out on a suicide mission. I wish he has a happy ending but I know he won't lol

Chalo..usko sukoon mile story mein