Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Feedi is in total majnu mode. Story has progressed. Now Mahi knows about Feedi and his pagalpan.

I wish I could relate to his fearless love. I really wished that they should had shown more such connection between feedi and mahi. Agaar yeh two sided hota toh zaida easily relate kar sakhty thy feedi ky pagalpan sy.

Anyways, ab feedi ny saanp ky moh main haath daal diya hai. He has to suffer a lot and i guess his suffering will only end with his death

i dont know why ppl think its obssesion .

pyar ka izhaar karna is not obsssesion .fiddi feels that mahi is angry because he closed the door . he just want to convey his love & want to know what mahi feels . aur sirf issiliye chala jaye ki mahi has different background fiddi ka class nahi

well fidi ke liye bola toh gaya hai padhai ke alwa wo kisi cheej se nahi darta .😆

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: awida

@red . Real name : Hina Bayat .. character name : aunti.😆

Of course I know her..how can I not.. I admire her since zgh days. I didn't know the name of the character her 😆

Wohi na. He didn't see which family she belongs to ? They r hard-core criminals ..like her bhabhi said ye muft mein maara jayega. Itna pagalpan for a girl who doesn't even acknowledge him . She only talked to him nicely . If tomorrow he gets up and falls for Katrina kaif he can't get her.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Ohh absolutely! It indeed was brilliant, I had such low expectations, because the last pak drama that I had watched was ZGH, and I tried watchinf Pyare afzal but could not sit through more than 2 episodes, so I told myself may be it is because of Fawad that I could sit through all HS, ZGH, Dastaa, Numm and etc. However, Khaani, WOW.. Feroze just stole each and every frame, I could not believe that I found someone other than Fawad to be so good onscreen. Mir Haadi is on another level. The true hero and villain of the show, and what a character arc, he is lucky too to get such an well written character, where the whole show depends on his actions. Brilliant! And Haadi's redemption is one of those rare ones which I always wanted to see in some of my favorite male characters onscreen. feroze enacted the obsessed and then the love lorn guilty and tormented lover so well. I have become a fan honestly. I cried in the last 5 episodes, I mean looking at Haadi, I could not help but cry with him, and I felt guilty too that I was feeling bad for the character because his actions were cruel, but well that is what Mir Haadi was actually, kudos to the actor

Even Sana was so good, she stood out as the lead, and both the leads have an electrifying chemistry too. Infact, I felt like Haadi had a great chemistry with all teh characters, be it his parents, Ali or even Mithal. Indeed one of the best Pak shows.

I am catching up on KAM3, and i love the OST. Ishqia, I want to watch, is it there in YouTube?

Oh I can't being to praise khani ..and feroze..its one of the best dramas I saw..I was also crying, literally ,throughout the series, at his helplessness about the whole thing..I didn't watch it till the end..couldn't actually ...I just saw how he broke down realizing that he cannot be loved bec he is like that. Uske aage dekha nai gaya.

I loved ishquia to a point and then they ruined everything in the end. Left a permanent sour taste for the serial, I will never watch it again. But I can't deny it was fab except the last 2 epis , specially the chemistry between feroze and hania and the characters they played.. the other 2 leads r disgusting .

Feroze somehow aces such roles..i first saw.him in ishquia . Then khani. He is a total charmer ...in kam he has a diff role , I am sure he will slay it 😎

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

So episode 6 had a good pace, I liked it, it was enough to show the class difference between Feedi and Mahi.

Mahi's family is batshit conservative and scary, her brother seems to be the worst in the whole family. they are power hungry and can crush any poor soul for it. This is scary, as Mahi's bhabi said, Feedi will be killed for no fault of his if ever they learn that Feedi loves Mahi.

I know that they have rushed with the build up of Feedi falling in love, but on the contrary I feel like at times when you are young and very innocent from heart, you just need a moment to fall for someone, Feedi felt like that for Mahi, may be because unlike in his family, in Rida's wedding he has seen that he was getting importance for his efforts, like his honesty and dedication and then someone thought he was worthy of being trusted (read Mahi) and the it was followed by Rida and her dad, all of whom trusted him and confided in him. It is these small moments and the consequences of these interactions that stay with you for a long time.

Also, in Feedi's defense, he is uneducated, simple and young, he took everything straightforward, he wanted to confess to Mahi, she misunderstood and left, so he is still in delusion that he disappointed her and that is why she was angry to not say a goodbye before leaving. But as Nisaar says, he is brave and the diamond who can do anything with that big of a heart, and no wonder he actually left to meet Mahi, just to confess about his love. I just feel bad for him, the way he is building up an illusion of finding a happy ending, it will never come and this time the only villain is that he is not rich or powerful 💔

Mahi, on the other hand still confuses me, she is no doubt brave, but again in her family home, she hardly has her own say, however in Rida's place, she was brave enough to make 'friendship' with an unknown mulazim and then make him play in the plan of attending the groom's birthday, taking a huge risk. So, that means that she is sharp and she wants to break free, and she IS NOT conservative from her own desires. Also, it seems like Fakeera and Mahi's bhabi had warned her and knew clearly that Feedi was falling for her, but Mahi remained ignorant. So, I exactly do not understand that why Feedi should be blamed, Mahi unknowingly made him the first male friend of hers, and after seeing her family Feedi saw that he was 'privileged' enough to be in the good books of a literal imprisoned princess.

I cannot wait for the episodes to unfold, episode 6 has made a lot of things clear, it will not be one sided love, I am sure even Mahi will fall for Feedi's innocence, but either she will suppress her feelings or just ignore him for avoiding the class/caste mess. Also, I do not like Taimur and his bhai, aisa kya hogaya that this Taimur wants Mahi, like dude she was being hyperactive in the train station, that is it..

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

So episode 6 had a good pace, I liked it, it was enough to show the class difference between Feedi and Mahi.

Mahi's family is batshit conservative and scary, her brother seems to be the worst in the whole family. they are power hungry and can crush any poor soul for it. This is scary, as Mahi's bhabi said, Feedi will be killed for no fault of his if ever they learn that Feedi loves Mahi.

I know that they have rushed with the build up of Feedi falling in love, but on the contrary I feel like at times when you are young and very innocent from heart, you just need a moment to fall for someone, Feedi felt like that for Mahi, may be because unlike in his family, in Rida's wedding he has seen that he was getting importance for his efforts, like his honesty and dedication and then someone thought he was worthy of being trusted (read Mahi) and the it was followed by Rida and her dad, all of whom trusted him and confided in him. It is these small moments and the consequences of these interactions that stay with you for a long time.

Also, in Feedi's defense, he is uneducated, simple and young, he took everything straightforward, he wanted to confess to Mahi, she misunderstood and left, so he is still in delusion that he disappointed her and that is why she was angry to not say a goodbye before leaving. But as Nisaar says, he is brave and the diamond who can do anything with that big of a heart, and no wonder he actually left to meet Mahi, just to confess about his love. I just feel bad for him, the way he is building up an illusion of finding a happy ending, it will never come and this time the only villain is that he is not rich or powerful :9

Mahi, on the other hand still confuses me, she is no doubt brave, but again in her family home, she hardly has her own say, however in Rida's place, she was brave enough to make 'friendship' with an unknown mulazim and then make him play in the plan of attending the groom's birthday, taking a huge risk. So, that means that she is sharp and she wants to break free, and she IS NOT conservative from her own desires. Also, it seems like Fakeera and Mahi's bhabi had warned her and knew clearly that Feedi was falling for her, but Mahi remained ignorant. So, I exactly do not understand that why Feedi should be blamed, Mahi unknowingly made him the first male friend of hers, and after seeing her family Feedi saw that he was 'privileged' enough to be in the good books of a literal imprisoned princess.

I cannot wait for the episodes to unfold, episode 6 has made a lot of things clear, it will not be one sided love, I am sure even Mahi will fall for Feedi's innocence, but either she will suppress her feelings or just ignore him for avoiding the class/caste mess. Also, I do not like Taimur and his bhai, aisa kya hogaya that this Taimur wants Mahi, like dude she was being hyperactive in the train station, that is it..

wow u explained very well. yes its exact reason why feedi fall for mahi . because he was given importance which he never got from faimly & even naheed sub uska mazak hi banate hai .

but in ridas wedding he is doing everything for everyone & they giving him importance . mahi toh har cheej me hi usse sath le rahi thi .so i agree with u on this point .

yes i too feel mahi will fall for feedi because of his braveness . & sajal play imp role i think mahi will start jealous of sajal .its interesting to see.

ye parda kar lo wala is lit bit exggarated but i understand aisi hota hai ladkiyan ghar me kuch aur bahar kuvh aur & mahi is ambitious she want to go to london so is defo not burka girl.

taimoor love is beyond understandable🙄.but chalo story ke liye jhel lenge .

i hope feedi will become very powerfull peer .

power game will be on btwn all of them

why i feel drama will get happy ending & feedi will be next gadi naseen

i could be wrong

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

wow u explained very well. yes its exact reason why feedi fall for mahi . because he was given importance which he never got from faimly & even naheed sub uska mazak hi banate hai .

but in ridas wedding he is doing everything for everyone & they giving him importance . mahi toh har cheej me hi usse sath le rahi thi .so i agree with u on this point .

yes i too feel mahi will fall for feedi because of his braveness . & sajal play imp role i think mahi will start jealous of sajal .its interesting to see.

ye parda kar lo wala is lit bit exggarated but i understand aisi hota hai ladkiyan ghar me kuch aur bahar kuvh aur & mahi is ambitious she want to go to london so is defo not burka girl.

taimoor love is beyond understandable🙄.but chalo story ke liye jhel lenge .

i hope feedi will become very powerfull peer .

power game will be on btwn all of them

why i feel drama will get happy ending & feedi will be next gadi naseen

i could be wrong

I found Sajjal very cute though.. And, ohh I can totally see her crushing over Feedi, she was literally blushing when he was teasing her about having beautiful kids. This is a better ship and more plausible ship TBH 😆. Feedi has this innate quality of making people fall for his innocence, like even initially Mahi found him innocent and that is why she made a ullu of him.. LOL and Nahid toh always have thought that he was hers, and now Sajjal into play, it will be fun. I feel Sajjal will help Mahi realize that Feedi is a gem and she should not be scared.

Parda karlo kya, everything about this haveli seemed too much, people will suffocate and die in this palace, isse accha toh lahor tha yaar.. Taimur, his brother, his mom, everyone is like , like khaya peeya kuch nahi, chaley aye mahi se shaadi ke liye, I already know that she will marry in this family though, but I cannot accept it now, because even the writer had to make Feedi a mulazim in order to keep him away of Mahi's reach 👎🏼. feedi powerful hota toh it would be a war 😒

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Oh I can't being to praise khani ..and feroze..its one of the best dramas I saw..I was also crying, literally ,throughout the series, at his helplessness about the whole thing..I didn't watch it till the end..couldn't actually ...I just saw how he broke down realizing that he cannot be loved bec he is like that. Uske aage dekha nai gaya.

Ohh you could not finish it. Yes, at one point I was so depressed that I thought I would not continue, but well, I am sucker for such tragic male leads and no doubt Haadi was one. The scene in the courtroom was so pathetic, it made me feel that chalo bass hogaya, let him just die, may be that is his freedom :(

There was a beautiful conversation between Haadi and his mom, where he says that you never stopped me, my first murder was when I killed my pet dog and then you made me believe that I was right to do so. I could feel that remorse, that guilt, him losing his mind in the fact that he killed teh brother and despaired the woman he loves so much now.

I loved ishquia to a point and then they ruined everything in the end. Left a permanent sour taste for the serial, I will never watch it again. But I can't deny it was fab except the last 2 epis , specially the chemistry between feroze and hania and the characters they played.. the other 2 leads r disgusting .

I so want to watch it, but never found a link🥺. But from whatever I have read about it, he has a sad ending again 🤔

Feroze somehow aces such roles..i first saw.him in ishquia . Then khani. He is a total charmer ...in kam he has a diff role , I am sure he will slay it 😎

Yes, i think Mir Haadi cannot be and should not be re-done by anyone, this man has raised the bar so high, and I repeat it is one of those rare shows that truly shows the man's journey from bad to good, from a boy to a man, from a powerful human to someone who surrenders into the supreme power, I have hardly seen any desi content that has made the male lead look so spectacular, even in both HS and ZGH it was Fawad who made the men acceptable onscreen, but in case of Haadi, it was the actor along with the tremendous writing of his character. kudos.

Word Count: 1

Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It was good episode, feeling scared for feedi at every step. I really like Mahi's persona in the haveli, I mean she looks graceful or maybe she's not jumping up and down anymore that's why 😆

Plus how beautifully the have covered the beauty of Bahawalpur and even Multan. Gulzar Mahal used as Mahi's House. I mean Thank God they spent some money, so tired of watching same four houses again n again

As for feroze bhai kitne universe k signs aur chaey.....ghar jao apne 😆

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i dont know why ppl think its obssesion .

pyar ka izhaar karna is not obsssesion .fiddi feels that mahi is angry because he closed the door . he just want to convey his love & want to know what mahi feels . aur sirf issiliye chala jaye ki mahi has different background fiddi ka class nahi

well fidi ke liye bola toh gaya hai padhai ke alwa wo kisi cheej se nahi darta .😆

I m not against love. Neither i take love's expressions as obsession my only is that feedi ka jo itna pagalpan pyaar ki inteha dekhayi hai uska buildup bhi thora behtar hota. Feedi aur mahi ky wesy kuch scenes hoty jesy hum relate kar sakhty. Samjh sakhty feedi ki bepanah mohabbat ko but unfortunately i am unable to relate to his extreme love.

Originally posted by: Popo.

It was good episode, feeling scared for feedi at every step. I really like Mahi's persona in the haveli, I mean she looks graceful or maybe she's not jumping up and down anymore that's why 😆

Plus how beautifully the have covered the beauty of Bahawalpur and even Multan. Gulzar Mahal used as Mahi's House. I mean Thank God they spent some money, so tired of watching same four houses again n again

As for feroze bhai kitne universe k signs aur chaey.....ghar jao apne 😆

Location is really good