Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Kya se kya ho gaya🤣

It was a jaw dropping moment when fidi saw the haveli the father and the haveli vaasis🤣 Kahan phas gaya bechara pyar mein ,now I feel bad for him. That's why love should not be blind. Dekh to le kisse Kar raha hai

I too don't understand Fidi's obssession with Mahi when he has a long way to go before being able to confess his feelings for her , leave out proposing her. He've just started his career doing a servant like job at Nisar house.. now he is becoming a servant to her family. How does he think that this is the right way to gain her mohabbat or respect. And why didn't his friends warn him against the idea of following Mahi when he has nothing to impress her except love! What will he do with that love, and what is the next step?😕come on , suppose that she is also in love with him, will he be able to propose her after seeing the huge status difference between his family and hers?🤓

Ok. The best thing about this epi#5 was aunty ki shawl. It was worth lakhs of rupees. 👌 kaun aunty..arre wo Zain ki mummy who went to some baba for his blessings. Sorry I dunno her name.

@red . Real name : Hina Bayat .. character name : aunti.😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

I just finished watching Khaani, ohh boy Feroze is a revelation, what a performance as Mir Haadi, I just bawled in the last 3 episodes, not because I defended his actions but the guilt the character goes through, what a performance.

Can anyone give me any link for Khuda aur mohabbat season 3? I am in USA and I do not know where can I watch the show. I just want to watch every show Feroze has done as a lead, Khaani has been a jaw dropping journey.

Khani is brilliant . Abs brilliant. I haven't seen a better story with a gray hero and feroze stole the show all the way . Sana javed was really good too. The story overall deserves a standing ovation. You might probably like ishquia too but don't watch the ending ..lol

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

what a gripping epi

farhaad the charmer

ladkiyan toh aise gir rahi hai uske upper & its obvious . sajal toh gai

feel bad naheed but naheed bina bole mohbat nahi milti look at ur farhaad like mahi said wo toh bisaat badlne hi aa gaya hai😎

very interesting epi base is set for future story .

feroz toh jayda shah ji lag raha tha in walking & talking . why i feel chhote shah ji ki bht madad karne wala hai election thing me .

multaan se rista bhi aa gaya hai good .

pls writer farhaad ko devdaas mat banna let him giver power🤪.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Khani is brilliant . Abs brilliant. I haven't seen a better story with a gray hero and feroze stole the show all the way . Sana javed was really good too. The story overall deserves a standing ovation. You might probably like ishquia too but don't watch the ending ..lol

Ohh absolutely! It indeed was brilliant, I had such low expectations, because the last pak drama that I had watched was ZGH, and I tried watchinf Pyare afzal but could not sit through more than 2 episodes, so I told myself may be it is because of Fawad that I could sit through all HS, ZGH, Dastaa, Numm and etc. However, Khaani, WOW.. Feroze just stole each and every frame, I could not believe that I found someone other than Fawad to be so good onscreen. Mir Haadi is on another level. The true hero and villain of the show, and what a character arc, he is lucky too to get such an well written character, where the whole show depends on his actions. Brilliant! And Haadi's redemption is one of those rare ones which I always wanted to see in some of my favorite male characters onscreen. feroze enacted the obsessed and then the love lorn guilty and tormented lover so well. I have become a fan honestly. I cried in the last 5 episodes, I mean looking at Haadi, I could not help but cry with him, and I felt guilty too that I was feeling bad for the character because his actions were cruel, but well that is what Mir Haadi was actually, kudos to the actor

Even Sana was so good, she stood out as the lead, and both the leads have an electrifying chemistry too. Infact, I felt like Haadi had a great chemistry with all teh characters, be it his parents, Ali or even Mithal. Indeed one of the best Pak shows.

I am catching up on KAM3, and i love the OST. Ishqia, I want to watch, is it there in YouTube?

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Here's the link of KAM3

https://youtu.be/3Ulb0eCxLxI

He has done Ishqiya, Gul e Rana, Romeo weds heer.

If you want you can watch his latest telefilm

https://youtu.be/_y7DX30nH6k

Hey Thank You so much, I have started watching KAM3. I am in the 3rd episode now, and I feel like the lead couple is cute, unlike others here I do not think they do not have chemistry, they have just started so I believe they will be beautiful onscreen. And, for a change I am not watching Mir Haadi but a positive sweet sa banda enacted by Feroze, which feels weird but kinda good 🤣

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am catching up on KAM3, and i love the OST. Ishqia, I want to watch, is it there in YouTube?

Ishqiya is on YouTube except for America. Dramaxima has Ishqiya though

Edited by azaanabbas - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hey Thank You so much, I have started watching KAM3. I am in the 3rd episode now, and I feel like the lead couple is cute, unlike others here I do not think they do not have chemistry, they have just started so I believe they will be beautiful onscreen. And, for a change I am not watching Mir Haadi but a positive sweet sa banda enacted by Feroze, which feels weird but kinda good 🤣

its a good change actually 😳 fiddi is adorable.

mir hadi was loin

khani indeed a very briilient drama .u just get over it ever

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

its a good change actually 😳 fiddi is adorable.

mir hadi was loin

khani indeed a very briilient drama .u just get over it ever

Yes, Feedi is innocent and adorable and so is Mahi. However, I wish Mahi would be a little more calmed down, like she is jumping in every scene.. LOL.. Too much of bubbliness 🤔

Mir Haadi was MIR HAADI, too much power in that name..

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Ishqiya is on YouTube except for America. Dramaxima has Ishqiya though

I am in America, so is there any other platform to watch the show?

Feedi is in total majnu mode. Story has progressed. Now Mahi knows about Feedi and his pagalpan.

I wish I could relate to his fearless love. I really wished that they should had shown more such connection between feedi and mahi. Agaar yeh two sided hota toh zaida easily relate kar sakhty thy feedi ky pagalpan sy.

Anyways, ab feedi ny saanp ky moh main haath daal diya hai. He has to suffer a lot and i guess his suffering will only end with his death