Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Feroze is the only thing good about the drama sofar, besides the PH values..rest everything is such a letdown - the screenplay and dialogues and everything is so jaded and ordinary. Sigh, great shows like PKS, Raqeeb se and Dil Na umeed dont get noticed and this sofar average drama has got so much mileage because of probably Feroze's star power and unbelievable hype around it.

IKR, this one side love story - I just cant help but compare it to how effectively they showed Hammad falling for Imaan in KAM, even though he basically just saw her eyes - it was something else only..it literally tugs the strings of your heart, and one can even relate to his absolute deewanapan for her - very unique. I lowkey wished someone would make a VM on Hammad and Imaan on Afreen song.

No yaar, Mahi basically just told him once that he is really nice chap and became friends with him, after a bit of kheech taani..but nothing that makes one assume that she has fallen for him.

Great point about great shows not getting noticed! Raqeeb Se and Dil Na Umeed Toh Nahi are currently the best written shows on air and no one is even watching them.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: _charu_

Well I am happy with feroze's popularity then . Something about this guy , and the characters he plays , pulls the audience attention lol

As for the chemistry , I dun like iqra that much except suno chanda ..her personality comes across as brash , like hania aamir ....i think ,someone with softer looks and voice might have suited the character more. Mahi's character also needed to be soft not rebellious. That being said , they didn't show any proper scenes between them. these kind of intense love stories require emotional attachment with the characters and they haven't been able to establish is right now . Probably at a later stage we start feeling bad for fidi.

But look at the irony. A girl loves him the same way he loves mahi. He doesn't acknowledge her love thr same way mahi doesn't acknowledge his love. Abhi they have randomly picked story ideas from ranjhana devdas and ae dil hai mushkil, to execute it will be a task. They will have to justify fidi's deewanapan. Mujhe toh abhi se bewakoofi lag raha hai. I don't want him guilt tripping mahi for the life. That would be cruel. If he fell in love with her so hard , its not her problem , if she doesn't love him , he should respect it and her boundaries.

I like Iqra in certain roles - she was amazing in Ranjha Ranjha Kardi, where she wasnt going over the top..in fact one of her first shows - Muqaddas - I loved her in it...I am loving her in Raqeeb se as well - she is a good actor - but she needs to be reigned in a bit..Suno Chanda - I couldnt bear all the screaming and shouting she was doing - my ear drums just burst watching it on earphones..

IKR, this show feels like a cocktail of various movies - I swear it will be idiotic if Feedi goes deewana because of some time they spent during the wedding? that would be so so sooooooo wierd. Lets see I think there will be more built up to it, when he reaches Lahore - something will happen there

Geraldin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Iqra’s playing her character well, she is a confident bubbly, knows what she wants type of girl and is not weak or simple, or easily romanticised. Feroz’s acting is also very good, his longing gazes and his affection shows in his eyes and facial expressions when he’s watching her from afar. But I agree with everyone who say when you actually see them both together there’s no chemistry, maybe it’s early days but at the moment there’s nothing. 😕

Mahi is back to her home.

After knowing this Feedi got mad and decided to go after her. I don't get it itna kya pagalpan wo bhi bin baat ki mohabbat ky liye.

I felt for her mother. Jo apni maa ko rotaa hua chor ky jaye ek 2 din ki ayi larki ky liye usska future bright ho hi nhi sakhta. Parents and family should come first.

Mahi's family is badmash type a guess. ab mazaa aye ga feedi ko.

I wish inhoney Feedi ky iss obsession ki koi solid reason di hoti. Koi acha build up hota. Now its all looking as pagalpan.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

watched the epi .

i m liking this fact there is two kind of love they r showinh

one is naheem untold love for feedi even her best friend fari dont know this . naheem told him pls unkahi mohbaat hasil nahi hoti

one farhaad he just want to convey his feeling to mahi . for that he is doing action to go her place .kyunki bina bole kaun si mohbaat mil jayegi . (i m hoping if mahi rejects he will respect her).

i also like feedi reaction when he saw mahis mahal . now he knows its not that easy . mahi is princess.

i also like feedi maa & sister scene & his friendz scene

lets see how mahi farhaad story unfold now

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I watched this ep in FF mood.😆 I like the village track. Seems intense.😲 Mahi's family is dangerous. Their haweli is huge.😳

I hate it when they show peer faqir being a person whom everyone seeks for prayers, and to know their future. Such things consider shirk.. and they are against Islamic preaches. Also those shrine scenes are repeated in dramas, and they are wrong because dead ppl can't halp anyone.😔

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

I watched this ep in FF mood.😆 I like the village track. Seems intense.😲 Mahi's family is dangerous. Their haweli is huge.😳

I agree. The village track is going to have lots of movement.

1169266 thumbnail

Trp this week 11.

Edited by ItsmeSehar - 3 years ago
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Farhad - Naheed vm // #KhudaAurMohabbat3
Song: Ajab Lehar Hai cover by Rik Ray

YT Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS-xEMT6rOE
FB Link: https://fb.watch/4e8xyFhvMF/

* I don't own anything but creativity*

#FerozeKhan
#MominaIbqal #FarhadNaheed #AjabLeharHai

wow I didnt know you make such great vms!!