Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I thought maybe i m the only one who did not find any chemistry between lead pair. But i m not alone.

Chemistry ka C bhi nhi dikha muhje toh.

No nina u are not alone 😆, still now 0 chemistry bet them .. i am watching the show only for feroze currently .. more than iqra , i have found that neighbor girl n fidi's chemistry more.

Originally posted by: opsora2090

No nina u are not alone 😆, still now 0 chemistry bet them .. i am watching the show only for feroze currently .. more than iqra , i have found that neighbor girl n fidi's chemistry more.

aur maine abhi tak shuru bhi nahi kiya🤣

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

aur maine abhi tak shuru bhi nahi kiya🤣

i am thinking to make iqra - fidi gifs but mujhe inspiration nei mil rahi hain.. mis match abhi kay liyee.. but will try to make fiddie part definitely .. shuru kar do

i am thinking to make iqra - fidi gifs but mujhe inspiration nei mil rahi hain.. mis match abhi kay liyee.. but will try to make fiddie part definitely .. shuru kar do

jaldi banao i will use them for sure...your coloring is awesome❤️

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Iqra looks forced with anyone😆

I liked her chemistry with Shahzad Sheikh in Tabeer

That neighbour is more cute. And their nokjhok is more fun to watch

opsora2090 thumbnail

Lead pair ka love angle honge i know.. but fidi ka yeah desperation for mahi has n justification.. na mahi kabhi yeah ehesas dilayaa kay she loves fidi .. but one thing she dint listen fidi's words.. agar bass wohi bolne kay liyee fidi , uske pass jane ka bekarari dikhate hain toh bhi it is looking forced .. lets see.. but whatever feroze is nailing the character

https://twitter.com/HarPalGeoTv/status/1369589983162621952

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

yeah Hania would have been nice in this role..:)

destinyz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I may be a minority but I'm loving Iqra and Feroze's chemistry. I like how they played off each other. However, so far, Iqra has the misfortune of being in the early stage of her character so not many ppl see her acting chops. Add to that the sympathy and adoration for Feroze/fiddi is making everyone dislike her even more...lol

In the upcoming episodes specially the second half I think we will see the real character growth for her.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Feroze is the only thing good about the drama sofar, besides the PH values..rest everything is such a letdown - the screenplay and dialogues and everything is so jaded and ordinary. Sigh, great shows like PKS, Raqeeb se and Dil Na umeed dont get noticed and this sofar average drama has got so much mileage because of probably Feroze's star power and unbelievable hype around it.

IKR, this one side love story - I just cant help but compare it to how effectively they showed Hammad falling for Imaan in KAM, even though he basically just saw her eyes - it was something else only..it literally tugs the strings of your heart, and one can even relate to his absolute deewanapan for her - very unique. I lowkey wished someone would make a VM on Hammad and Imaan on Afreen song.

No yaar, Mahi basically just told him once that he is really nice chap and became friends with him, after a bit of kheech taani..but nothing that makes one assume that she has fallen for him.

Well I am happy with feroze's popularity then . Something about this guy , and the characters he plays , pulls the audience attention lol

As for the chemistry , I dun like iqra that much except suno chanda ..her personality comes across as brash , like hania aamir ....i think ,someone with softer looks and voice might have suited the character more. Mahi's character also needed to be soft not rebellious. That being said , they didn't show any proper scenes between them. these kind of intense love stories require emotional attachment with the characters and they haven't been able to establish is right now . Probably at a later stage we start feeling bad for fidi.

But look at the irony. A girl loves him the same way he loves mahi. He doesn't acknowledge her love thr same way mahi doesn't acknowledge his love. Abhi they have randomly picked story ideas from ranjhana devdas and ae dil hai mushkil, to execute it will be a task. They will have to justify fidi's deewanapan. Mujhe toh abhi se bewakoofi lag raha hai. I don't want him guilt tripping mahi for the life. That would be cruel. If he fell in love with her so hard , its not her problem , if she doesn't love him , he should respect it and her boundaries.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago