Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Does this have the same story as the 1st season or is it a continuation?

i guess continuation

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Does this have the same story as the 1st season or is it a continuation?

No . It has nothing to do with it. They just took the name to attract viewers. It is a new story.😊

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Am i the only one who did not find sparking chemistry between maya and Sherry.

count me in

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Feroze and Iqra looks so FORCED

Didn't they do any screen test before shooting G the show

Coz man they don't hv any chemistry given such intense love stories are built over chemistry

Feroze had so much chemistry with Sana in khaani and the 2 inshqiya heroines

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Coz man they don't hv any chemistry given such intense love stories are built over chemistry

I thought maybe i m the only one who did not find any chemistry between lead pair. But i m not alone.

Chemistry ka C bhi nhi dikha muhje toh.

Iqra looks forced with anyone😆

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I feel haniya would have pulled off this role better than Iqra, this kind of role suits her. Iqra just looks ott and has no chemistry with Feroze.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: _charu_

I just chanced upon one epi. Ur so right . Ye banda bas ladkiyon ke peeche hi padh jaata hai , isko koi aur role hi nai milta kya karne ko😆 but still, feroze is so much better than Iqra. Other cast is also good but the story doesn't make any sense. What's with Junaid khan? This is the 2nd or 3rd time I am watching him looking for a bride for his children lol same role ? Last time also it was iqra but that serial was a dud. Ekdum mahabore. Here hina bayat is good so I am sure his family story might be better..

Did something happen in the first two epis in which mahi hinted about loving him? She looks completely distant and uninterested in him and he is already picturing himself as her husband .

I don't see this as love..although one sided love stories have a charm of their own ..but this particular story , I doubt ..mahi will stay in guilt for God knows how long ..and ye banda bas majnu ka record todega😆

Feroze is the only thing good about the drama sofar, besides the PH values..rest everything is such a letdown - the screenplay and dialogues and everything is so jaded and ordinary. Sigh, great shows like PKS, Raqeeb se and Dil Na umeed dont get noticed and this sofar average drama has got so much mileage because of probably Feroze's star power and unbelievable hype around it.

IKR, this one side love story - I just cant help but compare it to how effectively they showed Hammad falling for Imaan in KAM, even though he basically just saw her eyes - it was something else only..it literally tugs the strings of your heart, and one can even relate to his absolute deewanapan for her - very unique. I lowkey wished someone would make a VM on Hammad and Imaan on Afreen song.

No yaar, Mahi basically just told him once that he is really nice chap and became friends with him, after a bit of kheech taani..but nothing that makes one assume that she has fallen for him.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Totally agree. I noticed it from the teasers that Iqra and Feroze lack the chemistry. 🤔 And yes.. Feroze makes a gr8 pairing with Hania Amir.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Totally agree. I noticed it from the teasers that Iqra and Feroze lack the chemistry. 🤔 And yes.. Feroze makes a gr8 pairing with Hania Amir.

Sana Javed ky sath bhi