Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 86

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Feroze Khan though just makes Farhad/ Feedi so likeable..even with all the flaws..he brings innocence and charm to the character..

I just chanced upon one epi. Ur so right . Ye banda bas ladkiyon ke peeche hi padh jaata hai , isko koi aur role hi nai milta kya karne ko😆 but still, feroze is so much better than Iqra. Other cast is also good but the story doesn't make any sense. What's with Junaid khan? This is the 2nd or 3rd time I am watching him looking for a bride for his children lol same role ? Last time also it was iqra but that serial was a dud. Ekdum mahabore. Here hina bayat is good so I am sure his family story might be better..

Did something happen in the first two epis in which mahi hinted about loving him? She looks completely distant and uninterested in him and he is already picturing himself as her husband .

I don't see this as love..although one sided love stories have a charm of their own ..but this particular story , I doubt ..mahi will stay in guilt for God knows how long ..and ye banda bas majnu ka record todega😆

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I think he mistook her friendliness as flirting and her liking him. It's a common problem 🤣

What a disappointing premise for a love story 👎🏼 that too, publicized as something so great and spiritual.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

I agree with you. I don't think there're such romantic guys around, who'll fall crazily for a girl from the first sight, or risk their future to follow her .🤔 This story doesn't make sense. And Mahi isn't that extra beautifull.. 🤓

Just like Raqs-e-bismil. 😁

Writers and directors are in some other parallel universe where 80s and 90s kind of obsessive love in first look with no hoots about career, family, future. Kahan hota hai bhai aisa pyaar aaj ki daur mein.

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Hamza and Naimal would be gr8. But what about Usman and Naimal 😲?

That is true. I cannot ever see Hamza as a young character 😕, as he is mature looking: and there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s how he is.

Hamza naimal or usman naimal both are fine but i would love to see Sajal and Hamza. They should do some drama together again.

I don't see Sherry and Maya as gr8 actors too. But they have the chemistry. For me Sherry is still passable as a young guy.. but Maya looks too old to fit as a collage girl.😕

I loved Sherry in Aasmano Pay Likha❤️ , and his first movie where he grew a beard.😃 But as you said there's something missing.🥺

I liked Maya in Shanakht only. ❤️ She is a beautifull girl , but never felt for her character here in PSM. 🤔 When she talks I feel like she is murmering her dialogues without feeling them. 🤓

Yes .. Bilal and Sajal would've fit well as Aslam and Rakhshi.❤️

Am i the only one who did not find sparking chemistry between maya and Sherry.

I agree with you. I don't think there're such romantic guys around, who'll fall crazily for a girl from the first sight, or risk their future to follow her .🤔 This story doesn't make sense. And Mahi isn't that extra beautifull.. 🤓

That falling in love and going behind her. This whole scenario does not make any sense at all.

Originally posted by: _charu_

What a disappointing premise for a love story 👎🏼 that too, publicized as something so great and spiritual.

They just cashed this title to catch the audience. Otherwise story is disappointing.

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Does this have the same story as the 1st season or is it a continuation?

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i like this drama n loved episode 4