Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

That is shocking. I thought they were a well liked couple.
Well. I do feel if Hamza Ali Abbasi was there instead of Shehryar this show maybe would have been more popular 😵.

Hamza with Maya?😲 Maybe if it was Hamza with Naimal.😉

Hamza couldn't save Alif.💔 and this char of a young guy running after his girl, won't suit Hamza , coz he looks mature.😎

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Hamza with Maya?😲 Maybe if it was Hamza with Naimal.😉

Hamza couldn't save Alif.💔 and this char of a young guy running after his girl, won't suit Hamza , coz he looks mature.😎

Hamza and Naimal would be gr8. But what about Usman and Naimal 😲?

That is true. I cannot ever see Hamza as a young character 😕, as he is mature looking: and there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s how he is.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Hamza and Naimal would be gr8. But what about Usman and Naimal 😲?

That is true. I cannot ever see Hamza as a young character 😕, as he is mature looking: and there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s how he is.

Sadly Naimal quit. And we won't be able to watch her pairings. Usman would look gr8 with her too. I liked his pairing with Saba Qamar in Baghi , and would love to watch them togather again.

I want to see Hamza on screen again. He has the looks and the deep voice.😳

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I think ppl have personal problem with the couple. Coz it is said that Sherry broke up with his fiancee , because he is in love with Maya. So ppl have negative vibes from this couple. Or maybe just that ppl find this type of a lovestory outdated.🤓

I don't know what it is about Sherry.. He cute and i want to like him but he just doesn't give me a main lead sort of vibes. I noticed him in ZGH for first time and he was good BUT he has never been able to convince me that he could be a protagonist. He looks a lil under confident and gives out unsure kinda energy on screen. His dialog delivery is also very boyish. Guess based on his looks and voice, he is too old to play college chap and too young to play a mature lead.

And Maya toh i have never really liked. Her acting is average and her voice & lisp are very distracting. Her shrill dialog delivery is too much to handle. And ab toh weight loss kar kar ke she looks as if she is sick/unwell.

Definitely, neither of them fall into the "naam hi kaafi hai" category of actors like Fawad, Sajal, Zahid, Saba. So unless the drama works are a whole, it is difficult to capture the audience's attention.

I think Bilal would have been a good choice instead of Sherry.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: stardust2011

I don't know what it is about Sherry.. He cute and i want to like him but he just doesn't give me a main lead sort of vibes. I noticed him in ZGH for first time and he was good BUT he has never been able to convince me that he could be a protagonist. He looks a lil under confident and gives out unsure kinda energy on screen. His dialog delivery is also very boyish. Guess based on his looks and voice, he is too old to play college chap and too young to play a mature lead.

And Maya toh i have never really liked. Her acting is average and her voice & lisp are very distracting. Her shrill dialog delivery is too much to handle. And ab toh weight loss kar kar ke she looks as if she is sick/unwell.

Definitely, neither of them fall into the "naam hi kaafi hai" category of actors like Fawad, Sajal, Zahid, Saba. So unless the drama works are a whole, it is difficult to capture the audience's attention.

I think Bilal would have been a good choice instead of Sherry.

I don't see Sherry and Maya as gr8 actors too. But they have the chemistry. For me Sherry is still passable as a young guy.. but Maya looks too old to fit as a collage girl.😕

I loved Sherry in Aasmano Pay Likha❤️ , and his first movie where he grew a beard.😃 But as you said there's something missing.🥺

I liked Maya in Shanakht only. ❤️ She is a beautifull girl , but never felt for her character here in PSM. 🤔 When she talks I feel like she is murmering her dialogues without feeling them. 🤓

Yes .. Bilal and Sajal would've fit well as Aslam and Rakhshi.❤️

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Mahi hasnt even actively led Feedi on. I think what Feedi is now doing is ridiculous. The girl was just being friendly and not even overtly flirtatious or anything..he has just mistaken it as love...for him to actually decide to go around looking for her..IDK doesnt make sense at all.

I would be very wary and scared of someone like him..if he would land up on my doors too.

Unless Mahi plays him big time in Lahore now or wherever she resides..then that would be disastrous.

Frankly even Zain - I mean itna bhi kya? He just saw her at the station and she basically was blaming him to be a thief and he fell in love? How does that ..I just dont understand why boys are falling left right and center for Mahi..Iqra is pretty..but again she doesnt have the other world beauty thing either.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

Feroze Khan though just makes Farhad/ Feedi so likeable..even with all the flaws..he brings innocence and charm to the character..

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Mahi hasnt even actively led Feedi on. I think what Feedi is now doing is ridiculous. The girl was just being friendly and not even overtly flirtatious or anything..he has just mistaken it as love...for him to actually decide to go around looking for her..IDK doesnt make sense at all.

I would be very wary and scared of someone like him..if he would land up on my doors too.

Unless Mahi plays him big time in Lahore now or wherever she resides..then that would be disastrous.

Frankly even Zain - I mean itna bhi kya? He just saw her at the station and she basically was blaming him to be a thief and he fell in love? How does that ..I just dont understand why boys are falling left right and center for Mahi..Iqra is pretty..but again she doesnt have the other world beauty thing either.

I agree with you. I don't think there're such romantic guys around, who'll fall crazily for a girl from the first sight, or risk their future to follow her .🤔 This story doesn't make sense. And Mahi isn't that extra beautifull.. 🤓

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Critical Connoisseurs

I agree with you. I don't think there're such romantic guys around, who'll fall crazily for a girl from the first sight, or risk their future to follow her .🤔 This story doesn't make sense. And Mahi isn't that extra beautifull.. 🤓

haha yeah, Mahi is cute and pretty, but again my biggest grouse remains that the girl should have been a face that one just cant forget..I dont know who in the current crop of Pakistani actresses could do the role - Mahira and Ayeza both are very elegant and ethereal beauty kinds - but they look too mature now - ..and most of the new girls are pretty, but its a bit of a cookie cutter in this space..Sara Khan somewhat fits the bill ..but she is doing REB..so there goes.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

haha yeah, Mahi is cute and pretty, but again my biggest grouse remains that the girl should have been a face that one just cant forget..I dont know who in the current crop of Pakistani actresses could do the role - Mahira and Ayeza both are very elegant and ethereal beauty kinds - but they look too mature now - ..and most of the new girls are pretty, but its a bit of a cookie cutter in this space..Sara Khan somewhat fits the bill ..but she is doing REB..so there goes.

It is not just about beauty. It is about the idea itself. I can still relate to Feedi falling for Mahi, coz he spent some time with her.. and their character match. But I doubt it that a guy falls for a girl who attacked him from the 1st sight. I could relate to Hammad falling for Imaan in KAM1 because of the spiritual aspect in which she was presented in front of him..