Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The OST of KAM 3 is really beautiful. ❤️

Discovering Feroze Khan and his acting, I'm not disappointed. He has his own charm.

Now coming to the drama itself, it looks grand and I think the spiritual side has been kept aside, I may be wrong though... let's see how it goes...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

3 episodes down, I actually think the drama is very average in terms of storyline - all that hype and the story is nothing unusual sofar. Frankly even some scenes look very stale - been there done that, seen that many times kinda. I like Feedi and his neighbour's pairing more. Iqra looks very beautiful in this show.

sure the PH Values are great and Pheroze's performance sofar is perfect, he brings likeability to his role.

I hope as it goes ahead, it justifies all the hype and expectations. I do think this is more like Ranjhanana.

Originally posted by: awida

Now , what was this episode all about? I am surprised that village girls, whose families are very traditional can think of such things like escaping their houses and go to celeberate a birthday of a ziddi guy.🤢 I fail to relate to this whole drama which was supposed to make me feel tension, but insteed it made me bored.🥱

I don't think that that road scene when Feedi's nieghbour stood there heartbroken, and Feedi looked shocked was in the script. I doubt ot that Hashim Nadeem can wright such passless scenes.🤔

Feedi is a cutee.. and Mahi used him for her benfit.. but she was cute enough to thank him many times, and even after reaching home very late she took a minute to come and thank him again. I thought she would dumbed him soon after they reached home.. but no. Waiting to see more of this kind hearted Mahi. I think that scene in the teaser was misleading. 🤔

Mere dil ki baatein likh di.

This drama has many unrealistic things.

Mahi belongs to such religious family who are Gaddi Nasheen. And she is talking with Na mehrams. Acting like a mod girl that came from Abroad not from a village.

Why she is ready all the time. Dulhan sy zaida mahi taiyar hai.

Aur Feedi larki ny haath pakaraya nhi k seedha pyaar hi hogiya. Itna bewakoof. Just look at yourself, your education, status why would Mahi fall for him.

Inhy iss dramey ka naam kuch aur rakhna chaiye tha. Because na iss dramey main Mohabbat( real intense wali) nazar arahi hai aur na hi kahin Khuda ka zikr hai.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

haan lag raha hai

pure OST me maafi mangti firti hai

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Now , what was this episode all about? I am surprised that village girls, whose families are very traditional can think of such things like escaping their houses and go to celeberate a birthday of a ziddi guy.🤢 I fail to relate to this whole drama which was supposed to make me feel tension, but insteed it made me bored.🥱

I don't think that that road scene when Feedi's nieghbour stood there heartbroken, and Feedi looked shocked was in the script. I doubt ot that Hashim Nadeem can wright such passless scenes.🤔

Feedi is a cutee.. and Mahi used him for her benfit.. but she was cute enough to thank him many times, and even after reaching home very late she took a minute to come and thank him again. I thought she would dumbed him soon after they reached home.. but no. Waiting to see more of this kind hearted Mahi. I think that scene in the teaser was misleading. 🤔

well i dont think its unrelatable .

they come from rewayati & village place where they didnot find azzadi for these kind .so they r in burka & all .

when they find azzadi using that full.

mahi is not bad girl .but yes she herself said this she is using feedi .being a guy feedi is start fallen for .

soon he will get reality check

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

haan lag raha hai

pure OST me maafi mangti firti hai

yes lets see how things will unfold

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Have watched pending episodes ..

I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Feroze khan n Fiddi.. the character is just amazing .. yah kindaa repeated, aeise character common hain .. but he is relatable ..like parai nehi karnaa , lekin kisike payr mein par janaaa .. from middle class family yet he has his own swag specially that sun glass style n the car scene is just amazing ❤️.. also i love his sidha sadhaa nature.. thode careless hain parai kay mamle mein but mast maula.. specially kam pe 100% dete hain aur bhukh bhi jeyada lagte hain.. i actually adoring this character a lot..also they are going to fast , itna jaldi peyar ho jana .. hope yeah infatuation dikhayegaa at first ..i found a lot of chemistry between the neighbor girl and fiddi.. specially that road crossing scene, inka eyes to eyes talk is just lit

chalo fiddi ka ab ghar mein bohot man samman bar geyaa .. papa ka dant ab nei paregaa...n Feroze khan is an amazing character , love his every expressions .

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

now coming in Mahi's character .. Honestly i still could not make connection with her.. Iqra's acting mujhe lil bit over lag rahi hain .. but her wardrobe is amazing.. yes she is using fiddi.. but one thing i like she gave thx him .. but fiddi fall for her it is not mahi's fault ... ladki hasi toh that not means she loves you, so idhar mein mahi ko dosh nei dungi , but yah she is trying to fulfill her own work .. Mahi character's depth may come after her falling for fiddi, i am waiting for that

somehow i am loving with Rida , kitnaa cutiee hain , awww... like Mahi- Rida's dosti...lets see now how the things will go on... so far i am loving , ha it is repeated n predictable story but yet it is intriguing n could grip audience ..

birthday cake incident i like.. rida n rida's would be husband is cute together. but i dont like rida's husband behavior .. why jabardasti where rida's family is not ok with this .. he should respect rida's family's value so on Rida as well as...

precap - yes i have found Mahi's behavior justifiable..fiddi should not enter in her kamra , without permission he cant enter in a girl's room where she is just a random friend.. he should respect the privacy ..

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Mere dil ki baatein likh di.

This drama has many unrealistic things.

Mahi belongs to such religious family who are Gaddi Nasheen. And she is talking with Na mehrams. Acting like a mod girl that came from Abroad not from a village.

Exactly my point. You know I lived my whole life in a city.. but my parents are from a small town. That's why we are rised up in a way that even if we have azadi we won't be able to go against our traditions. Hijab , and staying in our limits when we interact with na mehrams are important. But then I wonder if it is not the same for everybody everywhere.😕

Why she is ready all the time. Dulhan sy zaida mahi taiyar hai.

Because she is the heroine.😉

Aur Feedi larki ny haath pakaraya nhi k seedha pyaar hi hogiya. Itna bewakoof. Just look at yourself, your education, status why would Mahi fall for him.

I like it that she mentioned it in front of him.. that she is doing MA . He still insisted that degrees don't matter.🤔

Inhy iss dramey ka naam kuch aur rakhna chaiye tha. Because na iss dramey main Mohabbat( real intense wali) nazar arahi hai aur na hi kahin Khuda ka zikr hai.

Totally agree. They just want to kash on the popularity of the series.. so made it under the same name. I know Feedi will become religious after his heartbreak.. but the main consept of KAM is how love changes a person .. and makes him more related to Allah. Here it isn't Mohabbat, but the heartbreak. 💔 Let's see if she's going to fall for him before he becomes religious.. as I always wondered when did Imaan fall for Hammad in KAM.. coz she was strict about her religion, and tried to control her feelings untill the liberary scene. 😭