Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: laboni11

Seconded👍🏼.

First season is always the charm.

Imaan was played by Sadia Khan.Her character had very less screen presence and dialogues.Her overall features fits the role to the T.Unfortunately,she has zero credential for acting.Not a fan neither a hater.🙂

My fav was second season

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

First season was a classic, it was fresh, raw and both Imran and Sadia had that innocent look about them. It also felt more spiritually connected right from the get go with iman hailing from a religious family. One of my favorite scenes is when Hamad accidentally enters the room where Imaan is praying. Season 3 is just another hyped, commercial. Iqra is pretty no doubt but not a big fan of her acting.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

dosti ko itni khubsurati se samjhta hai farhaad.

to pyar me kis had tak jayega will be worthwatch😳

Finally i watched the first episode.

Story is not that new but still drama is engaging. There are so many characters interlinking with each other which will make it interesting.

Direction, cinematography, acting and locations were amazing.

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Even if its different from the previous seasons ppl will still compare everything in this season from the previous ones..

Not a fan of Iqra Aziz i wish there was someone else with feroze khan.

A

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Even if its different from the previous seasons ppl will still compare everything in this season from the previous ones..

Not a fan of Iqra Aziz i wish there was someone else with feroze khan.

A

Of course they will. KAM was a gem and its their own fault for using the same title. They should have come up with a new title if this story had nothing to do with previous seasons.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

watched the epi

bht hi cute hai farhaad cant stop myself to adore him

pyar bhi hogaya i love u bol dunga🤣

story is simple now i feel when mahi gone back to home main story start

so its true that taimoor ki dili tammna puri but kimat chukani padegi

Story is moving with good pace. One sided love has started. It was a cute episode.

Fadi and mahi interaction was nice.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

#MusJeena (KMKT)

Watched both episodes yesterday and I'm liking the drama except Maheen. She is one selfish girl.

Feedi bechara,abhi dosti poori tarah huyi nahi aur yeh ladka I Love you tak pahunch gaya🤣

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

This Feedi is such a cutee. The whole misunderstanding scene I was smiling.. Feedi's reaction when he was treated like a guest, only to be thrown out by Mahi.😆

Feedi is a simple guy. And I loved his scene with Nisar saab. The way he explained to Nisar that he just doesn't like to study is very relatable. When Nisar praised him for his good job,, and told him that he is very usefull.. ❤️ my heart goes for both. I felt that if just Feedi's father was as understanding as Nisar.😒

Iqra looks very beautifull here. But Mahi is a selfish girl. I wonder how Feedi will fall for her haid over heels!😳

Hina Bayat is playing Junad and Zain's mom. She went for that Baba Sayeen to make him pray for her sons, but he told her that every wish comes with a sacrifise. This is a hint that after her sons settle down, they'll pay a huge price for it.💔 Zain will die.. but will Junaid marry his brother's widow?😕