Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode was almost an hour long.

So many characters and seems like they are all interlink with each other.Hope writing doesn't get too messy.

Poor Feedi and his siblings bond are so realistic.I can totally relate to their scenes.Funny and heart warming.

Mahi is a princess who lives in a world of dreams.I find Iqra doing her part perfectly.She is ziddi,stubborn and delusional.Which requires her character to be a little loud.

Zain,Feroze,Junaid was all ok with their respective roles.

So far so good.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

why ppl even compareing last season to this season .

this season is totally different🤪

iqra very much in character she is spoiled ladli .

jo ek duppate ke liye compromise nahi kar pa raho abhi .

usse life partner ke liye compromise karna padega

there is scope in her character

I know they are different, but couldn't stop my self from comparing this season to the first season. That one had a novelity.. 😳 It was totally indearing. KAM 3 is modern, and relatable. Both are good. But I prefer girls like Imaan , coz I can't stand spoiled girls.😃

laboni11 thumbnail

lag hi raha hai😒

hoping anjaam waisa na ho🥺

Yes,it does gives the vibes.The drama is in too grand scale and budget.Hope the script does the justice.I have no doubt that the performance are going to be top notch.

1169266 thumbnail

lag hi raha hai😒

hoping anjaam waisa na ho🥺

i don't think sad ending hogi. Geo ky dramas mein always happy ending hoti hai😃
laboni11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I know they are different, but couldn't stop my self from comparing this season to the first season. That one had a novelity.. 😳 It was totally indearing. KAM 3 is modern, and relatable. Both are good. But I prefer girls like Imaan , coz I can't stand spoiled girls.😃

Seconded👍🏼.

First season is always the charm.

Imaan was played by Sadia Khan.Her character had very less screen presence and dialogues.Her overall features fits the role to the T.Unfortunately,she has zero credential for acting.Not a fan neither a hater.🙂

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is not an easy task to find a newcomer who can act. Sadia Khan was passable in KAM only because she had few lines.😆 Here the female character is required to do more than looking on and crying.😃

But if she is over acting then whats the point, i dont know i keep reading the same comments everywhere

Edited by Ruby2020 - 3 years ago
Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Devdas, more like prem rog to me from.some bits I saw

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

The story is very basic actually, also a case of mistaken identity to build a budding romance is a cliche..very filmy..BUT I like the actors - Pheroze, Junaid and the third guy - and the PH values are fab..just for that it is worth watching..

Iqra - I had very serious doubts about her..that she is a doll..but a concept of KAM needs an ethereal towering beauty..with mystique..but I guess people arent falling for her demure looks (like it was with Imaan), but for her spunk and lively personality. That is why this isnt actually anything related to the whole spiritual love thing. From the teasers though I felt Junaid and Tooba might have a more soulful lovestory.

Anyway, I dint actually mind Iqra in first episode - she is actually very pretty in her own right and I think she will have good chemistry with Pheroze.

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

I like how he put emphasis on the depth of the word 'dosti'. These days, people use words like 'dosti' and 'love' so casually without actually comprehending their essence.

Edited by Ctrl-Alt-Del - 3 years ago