Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Yes i remember Amit Sareen ...i think the only shows he deid was Kkusum and Kyunki...wow all these actors are so old now with kids...it kind of makes me sad lol

I found the first season of beyhadh a drag and i didnt like kushal either...i hope this season is better. Apparently the story and characters are not related to first season.

DD, Namah and Nazar are supposed to end by this year too. Apparently Star Plus is going through a big change from February and will shut all its current big shows. I think they might be starting mini series instead like Pak has.

Yeah I saw Mahima in Guls andtv show i think it was called adhuri kahani hamari...it also had a season 2 with karan wahi lol. Has to be Guls worst show till date. Mahima shouldve gotten a better show she is so young yet pretty and talented

The hero in shubh aarambh is akshit sukhija

https://www.auditionform.in/news/colors-tv/colors-shubh-aarambh-start-date-2019-cast-storyline-broadcasting/

I dont think BP is a finite series...as its Ektas and is doing well on trp charts it wont be ending anytime soon.

No Raghbir never killed Bani. It was all planned by his grandmother and his brother to separate them. Now he is just hurt that Pragati hid her real identity from him because he found out before she told him.

i never saw ek hazaaron mein...the second season of ipk was really boring but the third one was alright. I didnt like the female lead shivani though.

I remember Amit Sareen too, I was so little when I watched Kkusum , like I am turning 21 in few days , but I still remember everything about Kkusum LOOL and I have watched Kkuusm many times on you tube

I did nto like Kushal in Beyhahd acting wise either, I thought he was a lot better as Virat in EHMMBH, I don't know what happened to him in Beyhadh, he also looked better with Nia than Jennifer though I liked his pairing with Jennifer too

Amit Sareen was in Kyunki too, Kyunki was the most overrated show of Ekta, I preferred Kkusum over Kyunki and even Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki was so boring, Kkusum was way better than these two shows, it was more progressive and one of the first shows that showed about extra martial affair and had a different story

Everyone loved the pairing of Nausheen and Anuj

Ohh I never knew about the hero, thanks for telling me, I never heard of him either

It will be better if they have mini series, that would be a lot better, even Ekta said that, she wants shows to be finite, but cannot do as she has to run television shows for a longer time as it is seen in masses

Ohh the third season was boring, I just have watched the first season a bit,I thought Ek Hazaaron Mien Meri Behna Hia was underrated compared to Saathiya and Diya Aur Baati Hum

Yeha everyone is older now, but the previous set of actors and actresses were better and I miss them, I am so happy that, Shweta Tiwari is back on television, have you watched Mere Dad Ki Dulhan?

I loved Shweta in Parvarish the most, that show was too good , Parvarish was such a realistic show with less drama, a Pakistani Serial should be made like Parvarish and how parenting is done

Ohh Bepannah Pyar is actually an interesting show, I might binge watch it when I am free like I binge watched IMMJ, I will watch it for sure the story looks interesting and Pragati hid her identity because she never trusted him and thought he tried to kill her I guess

Oh yeah Bpeannah Pyar won't end soon as Ekta hardly makes finite shows and she would be getting profit because of the show doing well

So that means all shows are ending on Star Plus and I wonder what will Ekta do then, you should watch Ek hazaaron Mien if you get time, it was a show much ahead of tis times and was not dramatic

Beyhadh Season 1 was a drag because Myaa went too far in her hatred for Saanjh, it was regressive seeing two women fighting for Arjun and how Maya trie dto play victim card to justify all actions of her

Ohh I never knew that, Adhuri Hamari Kahaani had a second season, I knew about the first season, Karan Wahi ahs barely done any serial since a long time , he is hosting these days

Maya will be the same name of Jennifer's character, but it will be a different type of character and since Maya died in season 1, they cannot continue form that season

Wow all supernatural shows are ending this year, they were so boring,good to know that, it is ending especially Nazar

Mahima is so talented I agree, she was good in Sapne Suhaane Ladkapan Ke, I think she is good in acting , she should have got a good show like SSLK was

Edited by hariskh - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

whered you read the thing about star changing in February? i wanna read it
and honestly mini series wouldnt be bad cause this means audiences wont get too tired of the show. i think ye hai mohabbatein is ending soon too, i stopped watching after raman left
if this revamp actually happens thatll be pretty cool

Star being changed in Feb was being discussed in the YJHJK forum

Oh yeah yhm is ending too

These shows being ended and the mini series thing was posted in an article earlier on tellybuzz

Originally posted by: hariskh

I remember Amit Sareen too, I was so little when I watched Kkusum , like I am turning 21 in few days , but I still remember everything about Kkusum LOOL and I have watched Kkuusm many times on you tube

I did nto like Kushal in Beyhahd acting wise either, I thought he was a lot better as Virat in EHMMBH, I don't know what happened to him in Beyhadh, he also looked better with Nia than Jennifer though I liked his pairing with Jennifer too

Amit Sareen was in Kyunki too, Kyunki was the most overrated show of Ekta, I preferred Kkusum over Kyunki and even Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki was so boring, Kkusum was way better than these two shows, it was more progressive and one of the first shows that showed about extra martial affair and had a different story

Everyone loved the pairing of Nausheen and Anuj

I never watched any of these old SP shows as i didnt have the channel...the first SP show i saw was kkavyanjali and i used to watch it online as my bro downloaded it

Ohh I never knew about the hero, thanks for telling me, I never heard of him either

It will be better if they have mini series, that would be a lot better, even Ekta said that, she wants shows to be finite, but cannot do as she has to run television shows for a longer time as it is seen in masses

Ohh the third season was boring, I just have watched the first season a bit,I thought Ek Hazaaron Mien Meri Behna Hia was underrated compared to Saathiya and Diya Aur Baati Hum

Yeha everyone is older now, but the previous set of actors and actresses were better and I miss them, I am so happy that, Shweta Tiwari is back on television, have you watched Mere Dad Ki Dulhan?

No the concept of that show turns me off lol. But I agree that the senior actors were so much more talented. Also, these days they seem to be making more mature shows like even beyhad 2 is about Maya loving an older man

I loved Shweta in Parvarish the most, that show was too good , Parvarish was such a realistic show with less drama, a Pakistani Serial should be made like Parvarish and how parenting is done

Ohh Bepannah Pyar is actually an interesting show, I might binge watch it when I am free like I binge watched IMMJ, I will watch it for sure the story looks interesting and Pragati hid her identity because she never trusted him and thought he tried to kill her I guess

Yes its an awesome show! It got annoying at one point when they kept showing Bani flashbacks but now that track is over thankfully. Now the focus is on Pragati and Raghbir love story. Their scenes are really good!

Oh yeah Bpeannah Pyar won't end soon as Ekta hardly makes finite shows and she would be getting profit because of the show doing well

So that means all shows are ending on Star Plus and I wonder what will Ekta do then, you should watch Ek hazaaron Mien if you get time, it was a show much ahead of tis times and was not dramatic

idk where to watch it...i wish they made hotstar available here

Beyhadh Season 1 was a drag because Myaa went too far in her hatred for Saanjh, it was regressive seeing two women fighting for Arjun and how Maya trie dto play victim card to justify all actions of her

Ohh I never knew that, Adhuri Hamari Kahaani had a second season, I knew about the first season, Karan Wahi ahs barely done any serial since a long time , he is hosting these days

What is he hosting? Second season lasted barely a month

Maya will be the same name of Jennifer's character, but it will be a different type of character and since Maya died in season 1, they cannot continue form that season

Oh i didnt even remember she died. So this could be like her reincarnation lol

Wow all supernatural shows are ending this year, they were so boring,good to know that, it is ending especially Nazar

Mahima is so talented I agree, she was good in Sapne Suhaane Ladkapan Ke, I think she is good in acting , she should have got a good show like SSLK was

I hope they stop making supernatural shows with jinns and dayans and naagins. I want more love stories. Thriller and comedy is better than supernatural

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Star being changed in Feb was being discussed in the YJHJK forum

Oh yeah yhm is ending too

These shows being ended and the mini series thing was posted in an article earlier on tellybuzz

if theres any show star would keep its yeh rishta kya kehlata hai

they will run that show forever

apparently its taking another generation leap next year lmao

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5qKIZNBFJ6/?igshid=4qlr9ens7c0p

Shoot start ho gayi it means

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Tfs @Sana. I am very excited.😃

i dont like javed sheikh tho

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

i dont like javed sheikh tho

He isn't that bad. Also he'll do a supporting role only.

1169266 thumbnail
excited. thanks for sharing. yeh kab on-air ho ga?