Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

farhaad gareeb ghar ka lag raha hai iss baar

mahi i feel dont believe in love type ka character junaid se shadi kar leti hogi hawa hawa me😂😂

tooba khothe wali lag rahi hai

junaid bhi faimly presuure me shadi karta hoga 😆

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

No😆 heavenly bliss it is😆 why did you think I forgot?

Sadia had the innocence and beauty which looked great as long as she didn't open her mouth😆 I am neutral to Iqra.. don't really think too highly of her but as far as acting us concerned, she wins over Sadia.. Sadia wins in beauty and innocence though

Feroze nails the intense scenes so I am looking forward to what he does here too.. Hammad was a different character and of course Imran was the innocent kind too.. Feroze has the classic bad boy turned good tone to him that I like😆

How did you recognize me😆 are you watching any other show?

I love Sadias melodious voice compared to Iqras screechy one. Plus she had very few dialogues in KAM. Imran and Sadia fit their roles perfectly.

Hammad was a bad boy who changed after falling in love, and Sahir was the same in Abdullah but it seems like they are not following the novel as Sahir was a rich guy there and here they changed character names even.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

How did you recognize me😆 are you watching any other show?

I love Sadias melodious voice compared to Iqras screechy one. Plus she had very few dialogues in KAM. Imran and Sadia fit their roles perfectly.

Hammad was a bad boy who changed after falling in love, and Sahir was the same in Abdullah but it seems like they are not following the novel as Sahir was a rich guy there and here they changed character names even.

Only you write in bold font😆

No other shows.. all are just ugh.. slow and dragging or just cliche and boring

Ya.. it doesn't look like they are following the novel so i am intrigued.. let's see.. the first episode will basically have to win me😆

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Only you write in bold font😆

No other shows.. all are just ugh.. slow and dragging or just cliche and boring

Ya.. it doesn't look like they are following the novel so i am intrigued.. let's see.. the first episode will basically have to win me😆

So true. The only drama I watch is prem gali because its funny😆 I was gonna start raqs e bismil but maybe ill just wait for it to finish and then binge watch it.

Waiting for this one. Pata nahi kab start kareinge

486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

The trailer is good but I am out already. Cant watch sad stories. Aage all dramas r only dukh bhari kahanis and nothing else.

No offense but I feel iqra is overhyped . N I like feroze but he needs to experiment . Guess he is already out of the race so doesnt matter. The third guy however looks good 😆 I like him since sun yaara

I think Iqra can do a decent job when it comes to subtle author backed characters like the ones she played in Ranjha Ranjha Kardi and Gustakh Ishq. But she isn't upto the mark when it comes to bubbly or loud characters.

About Feroze,I feel he plays to his strengths which are grey/dark characters or/and angsty characters. I don't blame him for it because he has tried out comic roles as well as white characters but those turned out to be boring He shines in powerful roles where he has to showcase his intensity and where his imposing screenpresence is put to use. Farhaad may not be a grey character but he is definitely high on angst which is Feroze's forté. Also he is back in the race.He changed his mind about quitting 😆

I like Junaid as well. He excels in characters who are tough from outside but soft from within😆

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

So true. The only drama I watch is prem gali because its funny😆 I was gonna start raqs e bismil but maybe ill just wait for it to finish and then binge watch it.

Waiting for this one. Pata nahi kab start kareinge

you should try ghisi piti mohabbat! that was good too

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The trailer is good. I have super high hopes from this show so I hope it does as good as I want it to.

1169266 thumbnail

haye Allah, itne lamba trailer😳 thhis is getting way too overhyped that its turning me off

Iqra is annoying me already

yeah 3:33 mintz ka hai. same here i Don't like Iqra Aziz. wish newbie actress ko cast kartay😒
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I loved the trailer. Feroze shines all the way. And he deserves to be watched. Iqra did good in the second half of the promo.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

The trailer is good. I have super high hopes from this show so I hope it does as good as I want it to.

trailer is really good . mtlb ab story predict hi nahi kar sakte .

ek jagah ek lady bolti hai isko main kabhi aoni bahu nahi manungi .phir what was that marriage🤔