Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hariskh

Yayy which one it is, I don't know why I am behind in knowing about upcoming dramas these days except for the ones that are on air

do you know about aalishas knew show on star bharat?

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

do you know about aalishas knew show on star bharat?

Oh yessss I did hear about that one because I follow Aalisha on Instagram and I did read that , I am so excited for her show to come,. I am watching it for sure, will you watch it, this is the first show I will properly watch of Star Bharat as I did watch Jiji Maa a bit, but never properly

I wanted to tell you about the news, but then I am visiting the forum after 2 days , I would have quoted you, but you already did which is alright too

I am so happy that, she is back in a lead role, I want her to do a solo lead role and a positive one, she should take a break from doing negative roles for some time as she can concentrate more on the main protagonist character , I pray this show becomes a turning point in her career and she is nto cheated like Mamta did with her last time. I am satisfied that, she is not the producer for this serial, Gaurav Bajaj is the main male lead , she is going to play the role of a mother in Meri Gudiya, I am happy how she does nto feel afraid of being stereotyped to play a mother's role, she is alright with it

https://www.instagram.com/starbharat/?utm_source=ig_embed

I am still yet to see the promo, but I just saw the promo, so thought of sharing this , do watch it!!!

Edited by hariskh - 4 years ago

i was planning to watch the show for aalisha but then i searched for the promo after i told you about it and i didnt like it :( it seems like she is dead in the show and probably comes as a spirit to protect her child

maybe ill wait for her next show if its a romantic one but meri gudiya isnt my type

hariskh thumbnail

i was planning to watch the show for aalisha but then i searched for the promo after i told you about it and i didnt like it :( it seems like she is dead in the show and probably comes as a spirit to protect her child

maybe ill wait for her next show if its a romantic one but meri gudiya isnt my type

Did you watch any Kkavyanajli's episodes

I am nto sure how long will I continue to watch this show as it seems a bit boring since she passed away, I think her spirit will be back and she will protect her child , I am not sure if her husband is dead also or not , I think eh is alive

There is literally nto any good Indian Serial on air, everything is so boring , yeah I am sure she will do a romantic show too in the future, but it is good that, she is doing a show as now is the time for her to do many shows since she would be getting so many offers

I have a feeling that, Aalisha's spirit is in the doll and she is protecting her daughter form her own home

Also, Eijaz Khan is one of the probable names for being the main hero opposite Nia in Naagin 4, so Eijaz and Nia can be together as leads , there are other names shortlisted too, but his name is also there

Edited by hariskh - 4 years ago

No i dont even get to keep up with my current shows let alone watch old ones lol

idc about Naagin i will never watch that show ...hamar bahu silk was so good im sad they ended it so fast :( im still liking bepanah pyaar tho

hariskh thumbnail

No i dont even get to keep up with my current shows let alone watch old ones lol

idc about Naagin i will never watch that show ...hamar bahu silk was so good im sad they ended it so fast :( im still liking bepanah pyaar tho

Ohh Humaari Bahu Silk ended, I never knew about it, I heard Yeh Jaadu Hia Jin Ka is a good show as I know an aunt who watches that show , she said it is really different from other fantasy shows

You watch Bpeannah Pyar right , I thought it will end in September, but it did not , is Raghav like Deep?

I will watch Naagin this year though I did nto watch seasons 1 or 3

I used to watch old episodes of Kkusum few years ago, but not anymore, I wonder why does Kshitij nto do serials these days, even Rucha is no longer doing any shows

i watch yeh jaadu hai jinn ka only for the leads and their chemistry...the rest of the family and the supernatural jinn stuff is annoying...gul already has a supernatural show Nazar on SP idk why she made another one...wish she made a show like ipk instead. But at least its a finite series and will end in Feb.

The only show im looking fwd to right now is beyhadh 2...im confused about shubh aarambh because i like mahima makwana a lot but i dont like the hero from the promos

No BP wasnt ending those are all rumors. What do you mean by being like Deep? I think Deep was pure evil. Raghbir is more like Kabir Singh who became agggressive after losing his love. Typical Ekta hero lol.

i never saw kshitij after kkusum...he was so handsome man...do you know his real name?

hariskh thumbnail

i watch yeh jaadu hai jinn ka only for the leads and their chemistry...the rest of the family and the supernatural jinn stuff is annoying...gul already has a supernatural show Nazar on SP idk why she made another one...wish she made a show like ipk instead. But at least its a finite series and will end in Feb.

The only show im looking fwd to right now is beyhadh 2...im confused about shubh aarambh because i like mahima makwana a lot but i dont like the hero from the promos

No BP wasnt ending those are all rumors. What do you mean by being like Deep? I think Deep was pure evil. Raghbir is more like Kabir Singh who became agggressive after losing his love. Typical Ekta hero lol.

i never saw kshitij after kkusum...he was so handsome man...do you know his real name?

I liked Kshitij , his character was way better than Garv and annoying Kali, his name is Amit Sareen, Aashka and him are still friends because I saw her picture with his son a while ago on Instagram

Aashka and Amit are still friends , I follow few of the Kkusum Cast still , Rucha, Nausheen, the guy who played Abhay, and few others are still friends after so many years, Kkusum had the best offscreen cats, they did nto forget ecahother even after so many years

Oh yeah his name is Raghbir, I really don't know anything about this show except for how Bani is back as Pragati , Pearl is so famous these days, he has come a long way in his career

Oh yeah Gul has a supernatural show, why is she only making supernatural shows, it is so boring , I am looking forward to Beyhadh 2 as well, Jennifer will do a great job like she did in season 1

Ohh Yeh Jaadu Hia Jin Ka is ending in February and iot is a finite series, I wonder when will Divya Drashti end, it is so boring

Mahima was in Sapne Suhane Ladkapan Ke right, she did a good job in that show , Ohh I don't know who is the hero in Shubh Aarambh, I have forgotten his name I guess

I thought Bepannah Pyar was a finite series but even IMMJ was supposed to be a finite series , but it ran for more than 1 and a half year

Deep was manipulative and Raghbir seems like he is taking revenge after he lost his love, so he never killed Bani

You have watched all seasons of IPK, I always preferred Ek hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai over IPK though season 1 of IPK was good, but EHMMBH was better

Yes i remember Amit Sareen ...i think the only shows he deid was Kkusum and Kyunki...wow all these actors are so old now with kids...it kind of makes me sad lol

I found the first season of beyhadh a drag and i didnt like kushal either...i hope this season is better. Apparently the story and characters are not related to first season.

DD, Namah and Nazar are supposed to end by this year too. Apparently Star Plus is going through a big change from February and will shut all its current big shows. I think they might be starting mini series instead like Pak has.

Yeah I saw Mahima in Guls andtv show i think it was called adhuri kahani hamari...it also had a season 2 with karan wahi lol. Has to be Guls worst show till date. Mahima shouldve gotten a better show she is so young yet pretty and talented

The hero in shubh aarambh is akshit sukhija

https://www.auditionform.in/news/colors-tv/colors-shubh-aarambh-start-date-2019-cast-storyline-broadcasting/

I dont think BP is a finite series...as its Ektas and is doing well on trp charts it wont be ending anytime soon.

No Raghbir never killed Bani. It was all planned by his grandmother and his brother to separate them. Now he is just hurt that Pragati hid her real identity from him because he found out before she told him.

i never saw ek hazaaron mein...the second season of ipk was really boring but the third one was alright. I didnt like the female lead shivani though.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

DD, Namah and Nazar are supposed to end by this year too. Apparently Star Plus is going through a big change from February and will shut all its current big shows. I think they might be starting mini series instead like Pak has.

whered you read the thing about star changing in February? i wanna read it
and honestly mini series wouldnt be bad cause this means audiences wont get too tired of the show. i think ye hai mohabbatein is ending soon too, i stopped watching after raman left
if this revamp actually happens thatll be pretty cool