Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/KlI3ESKmJiU

story to bht hi alag lag rahi hai 🤪

feroz ab sach me jogi ban gaya hai🤣

good trailer . cant predict story

486792 thumbnail

They actually didn't reveal the entire story in the trailer and kept the suspense and intrigue intact. I'm pleasantly surprised ❤️

haye Allah, itne lamba trailer😳 thhis is getting way too overhyped that its turning me off

Iqra is annoying me already

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Finally a serial i am looking forward to after a long time.. please don't let it be a bust😭

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Finally a serial i am looking forward to after a long time.. please don't let it be a bust😭

cant you tell by the promos and Iqras fake crying😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The trailer is good but I am out already. Cant watch sad stories. Aage all dramas r only dukh bhari kahanis and nothing else.

No offense but I feel iqra is overhyped . N I like feroze but he needs to experiment . Guess he is already out of the race so doesnt matter. The third guy however looks good 😆 I like him since sun yaara

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

cant you tell by the promos and Iqras fake crying😆

I am willing to overlook iqra because Feroze seems to have nailed his part..

Original KAM mein bhi Sadia was pathetic to thr last letter as far as acting was concerned😆 KAM always rides on the guys because the story is primarily told from their perspective and i liked Feroze I the promos and trailer

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Original KAM mein bhi Sadia was pathetic to thr last letter as far as acting was concerned😆 KAM always rides on the guys because the story is primarily told from their perspective and i liked Feroze I the promos and trailer

we can thank to writter for this 😆

well story seems intrigue i m in

but iska novel se koi lena dena nahi dikh raha hai😆

did you forget me?😲

I like Feroze but his character here is not interesting me. He doesnt have that charm which Hammad had in the original one.

I actually prefer Sadia to Iqra😆 she may not be the best actress but she has a charm which Iqra lacks onscreen

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

did you forget me?😲

I like Feroze but his character here is not interesting me. He doesnt have that charm which Hammad had in the original one.

I actually prefer Sadia to Iqra😆 she may not be the best actress but she has a charm which Iqra lacks onscreen

No😆 heavenly bliss it is😆 why did you think I forgot?

Sadia had the innocence and beauty which looked great as long as she didn't open her mouth😆 I am neutral to Iqra.. don't really think too highly of her but as far as acting us concerned, she wins over Sadia.. Sadia wins in beauty and innocence though

Feroze nails the intense scenes so I am looking forward to what he does here too.. Hammad was a different character and of course Imran was the innocent kind too.. Feroze has the classic bad boy turned good tone to him that I like😆