Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 56

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i feel we should consider this project different from kam

naam bus rakh liye ye smiley9

baki delhte hai story kaisi hai

The problem isn't just that they gave it this titlr: KAM. Writer confirmed that it isn't taken from that novel, but from his other novel: Abdullahsmiley29. Now those who read the novel said that it looks different .smiley22

I read the novel for this drama only🤔

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I get you, I am also emotionally bonded to KAM. I have to distract myself, someone is already complaining about not getting enough attention from me.

FIRSTLY I CAN'T BELIEVE THE OST, I STILL DON'T FEEL ANYTHING WHEN I AM LISTENING TO IT. I have to go back to original OST and rense my ears.

Edited by Ash_Smash - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

The problem isn't just that they gave it this titlr: KAM. Writer confirmed that it isn't taken from that novel, but from his other novel: Abdullahsmiley29. Now those who read the novel said that it looks different .smiley22

well KAM main theam is love is the reason when boy trun towards spirituality. here the same theam thats why i feel same name .

novel is travel story u cant make show on it as it become monotonous thats why this dramatization .

i m just hoping ki devdas aur kisi ki copy na ho

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

me too🤣

3 month pahle padhi thi

why arent they giving any on air date

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

why arent they giving any on air date

29 jan lag raha hai mujhe aayega

22 ko aana hota toh abhi tak date announce kar dete

could they be waiting for valentines day😆

this is what happens when you use a popular title which already has a fandom just for promotion😆