Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 53

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

This guy doesnt get tired of playing a jilted lover isnt it 😆

* cries in Adeel,Mir Hadi and Hamza *😆😭

Originally posted by: _NINA_

In ReB there will be two sided love.

they all had 2 sided love in the end

even kam did

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Lol Khuda aur mohabbat season 3 ost has been leaked on YouTube

kahan hai??

it sounded pathetic waise

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
486792 thumbnail

The OST isn't bad per say but I think it lacked the soulful vibes which the original OST had. This one is more romantic and seems like the type which slowly grows on you.

Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

The OST isn't bad per say but I think it lacked the soulful vibes which the original OST had. This one is more romantic and seems like the type which slowly grows on you.

Agree! But I feel the khuda aur mohabbat part does not really fit, feels like it's forced. The song seems all over the place. Could just make two different Ost instead of trying to mush them together.

Edited by Ash_Smash - 3 years ago
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Agree! But I feel the khuda aur mohabbat part does not really fit, feels like it's forced. The song seems all over the place. Could just make two different Ost instead of trying to mush them together.

Exactly. The Khuda Aur Mohabbat stanza is completely out of sync with the rest of the song.It was probably included just to maintain the connection with the first season.

so they kept the female part of the ost and changed the male part...maybe indicating that the FL here is same like Imans character whereas the Ml is different and more spiritual because the male part of the ost is spiritual...or i am thinking too much😆

I agree with ash tho, the female part isnt fitting in and theyve just added it forcefully to give it the KAM touch. Dono hi gaane kharab kar diye.

Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

so they kept the female part of the ost and changed the male part...maybe indicating that the FL here is same like Imans character whereas the Ml is different and more spiritual because the male part of the ost is spiritual...or i am thinking too much😆

I agree with ash tho, the female part isnt fitting in and theyve just added it forcefully to give it the KAM touch. Dono hi gaane kharab kar diye.

Yes, Emraan said its funny how they used different instruments for the male and female part. He is not impressed lol Manjo dramas taking over after dosri biwi and bewafai tracks.

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

they all had 2 sided love in the end

even kam did

Yeah but role reversal is there. Unlike KAM i hope there will be happy ending in ReB.