Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 51

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Or maybe all our guesses will prove to be incorrect and this will turn out to be Kasautii Zindagii Kay S3😭😆

Feroze - Anurag

Iqra - Prerna

Junaid - Mr Bajaj

It can be anything : Heer Raanja too had a spiritual angle..🤔 And Hashim's previous dramas : KAM and Dhaani had the same theme.. but it is this marriage which isn't appealing imo.🤔

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Or maybe all our guesses will prove to be incorrect and this will turn out to be Kasautii Zindagii Kay S3😭😆

Feroze - Anurag

Iqra - Prerna

Junaid - Mr Bajaj

ohh no😲😆

thank god farhaad trun into peer otherwise 4 shadi dekhni padti uski🤣

well i love anupre but thrid time i cant jhelo them😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It can be anything : Heer Raanja too had a spiritual angle..🤔 And Hashim's previous dramas : KAM and Dhaani had the same theme.. but it is this marriage which isn't appealing imo.🤔

yes this marriage kill the anticipation

novel hone wali hoti hai but hoti nahi hai🥺

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ohh no😲😆

thank god farhaad trun into peer otherwise 4 shadi dekhni padti uski🤣

well i love anupre but thrid time i cant jhelo them😆

Can't peers get married?😲

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Can't peers get married?😲

why not they can marry .😳

but farhaad toh bana hi hai peer for love so i doubt wo shadi karega 🤪

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

why not they can marry .😳

but farhaad toh bana hi hai peer for love so i doubt wo shadi karega 🤪

I am not from Pakistan , so I don't know much about peer faqir mureed and this whole thing. Sufism is here too but in a more subtle way. You won't find ppl who stay at dargah looking lost or acting like crazy. 😃

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

I am not from Pakistan , so I don't know much about peer faqir mureed and this whole thing. Sufism is here too but in a more subtle way. You won't find ppl who stay at dargah looking lost or acting like crazy. 😃

i m too not from pakistan .

so dont know much about this but as i read the novel so saying this 😳

actually in one of chapter sahir told this log kya kahege when ppl find i m in love & look a girl like this .toh explain karte hai

so i think shadi is not issue .

When the drama begins,everything will fall into place and there will be plenty of opportunities to be excited sad,angry and frustrated. So why not indulge in some comedy now? 😆

My guess (just for fun) :

1) Feroze and Iqra will fall in love at first sight. He's crazy for her. Feroze will have to leave the town for some work.

2) In his absence,Iqra will get acquainted with Junaid somehow and somehow her marriage will get fixed with him. She'll feel bad about betraying Feroze but will remember that this is nothing new for her because she had ditched Bilal similarly in Qurban 😭

3) Feroze comes home to find out that his ladylove has evaporated into thin air and will set out on a journey to find her at all costs. Too bad Iqra didn't bother to update her Insta about her new location

4) After going through trials and tribulations that can even put Mir Hadi to shame,Feroze manages to find Iqra at last who is shocked to see him in that state.

5) She would apologise to him and beg him to move on because fate has been cruel to them and blah,blah,blah. In other words,she wants him to buzz off before her in laws find out. But he refuses to budge.

I think the whole story is based on one sided love. It will be like ae dil hai mushkil.😆 Feroz loves iqra, iqra loves Junaid, Junaid loves Tooba...and someone oother girl probably is in love with Feroz

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

I think the whole story is based on one sided love. It will be like ae dil hai mushkil.😆 Feroz loves iqra, iqra loves Junaid, Junaid loves Tooba...and someone oother girl probably is in love with Feroz

no one sided lovestory toh nahi hai

iqra aur feroz defo love each other . otherwise iqra hath na jodti & feroz not show anger

actually tease 5 me feroz is really good he conveyed so many feeling in last scene anger , helpness, love, emotional 😳

no one sided lovestory toh nahi hai

iqra aur feroz defo love each other . otherwise iqra hath na jodti & feroz not show anger

actually tease 5 me feroz is really good he conveyed so many feeling in last scene anger , helpness, love, emotional 😳

For feroz it will be love at first sight when he sees her, she will fall in love with him later on just like kam 1 and 2.