Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 50

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

laraib had a cameo...they would need to extend her role

dekho kar bhi sakte hai but uska role ka koi mtlb nahi hai itna

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I hope so, there was a ruksakti scene, so I don't really know what's going on, from the teaser it looks like they will marry

yes iqra marriage killing the anticipation

kya mtlb hai ausi sacchi mohbbat ka jiska anjaam bura hi hota hai🥺

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

yes iqra marriage killing the anticipation

kya mtlb hai ausi sacchi mohbbat ka jiska anjaam bura hi hota hai🥺

Aye haye 😔

They are just feeding us teaser. It's getting annoying.

486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ok

so feroz character name is farhaad😳

Who wants to bet that Iqra's character will be named Shireen? 😆
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Who wants to bet that Iqra's character will be named Shireen? 😆

dam🤣

shirin farhaad

then this would be mera naam yusuf hai part 2😆

Originally posted by: Gobi13

Tooba yahan pei bhi maregi 😆

Bechari ki kismat main marney waley roles hi kyun hain 😂

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

to phir sunita ka role kya hai? dont tell me she marries feroz and it becomes kabhi alvida na kehna😆

After all these theories

I have zero expectations from this drama serial.

486792 thumbnail

When the drama begins,everything will fall into place and there will be plenty of opportunities to be excited sad,angry and frustrated. So why not indulge in some comedy now? 😆

My guess (just for fun) :

1) Feroze and Iqra will fall in love at first sight. He's crazy for her. Feroze will have to leave the town for some work.

2) In his absence,Iqra will get acquainted with Junaid somehow and somehow her marriage will get fixed with him. She'll feel bad about betraying Feroze but will remember that this is nothing new for her because she had ditched Bilal similarly in Qurban 😭

3) Feroze comes home to find out that his ladylove has evaporated into thin air and will set out on a journey to find her at all costs. Too bad Iqra didn't bother to update her Insta about her new location

4) After going through trials and tribulations that can even put Mir Hadi to shame,Feroze manages to find Iqra at last who is shocked to see him in that state.

5) She would apologise to him and beg him to move on because fate has been cruel to them and blah,blah,blah. In other words,she wants him to buzz off before her in laws find out. But he refuses to budge.

486792 thumbnail

Or maybe all our guesses will prove to be incorrect and this will turn out to be Kasautii Zindagii Kay S3😭😆

Feroze - Anurag

Iqra - Prerna

Junaid - Mr Bajaj