Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Posted: 4 years ago

😒 KAM 2 was a disappointment because I missed the innocence that Imran and Sadia had in season 1. Their acting was raw back then, but it only added to the intensity of the drama. Also the last scene of KAM 1 was so so very impactful. I cant never forget how Hammad just walks away in disbelief and shock after Iman's death and collapses and the end! absolutely perfect, almost every interaction of Hammad and Iman was so beautifully tragic and painfully beautiful..that longing, that pain, the unmistakable attraction, the forbidden love, the spirituality, it was dripping in every scene.

In S2, they acted in every scene with wayyy too much maturity and with that look in their eyes which could foretell that they already "know" how to act in the next scene, somewhere that innocence and vulnerability was lost in the characters, which dint go well with me and Hammad crying and creating a ruckus like a typical BW movie after Iman's death was also just not as impactful. Also their facial structure has changed too much now.

Kubra was absolutely horrible in her role and they edited a lot from the novel as well.

I am not sure what they want to show in KAM3?

season 2 was the best

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know who Neha Rajpoot is, but I just want to see Feroze in a show soon, he is a great actor , I am glad he is coming back with this show

Neha has only done one drama before i think. Morey Saiyan on ary

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: hariskh

I don't know who Neha Rajpoot is, but I just want to see Feroze in a show soon, he is a great actor , I am glad he is coming back with this show

He has another upcoming drama too.😃

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

😒 KAM 2 was a disappointment because I missed the innocence that Imran and Sadia had in season 1. Their acting was raw back then, but it only added to the intensity of the drama. Also the last scene of KAM 1 was so so very impactful. I cant never forget how Hammad just walks away in disbelief and shock after Iman's death and collapses and the end! absolutely perfect, almost every interaction of Hammad and Iman was so beautifully tragic and painfully beautiful..that longing, that pain, the unmistakable attraction, the forbidden love, the spirituality, it was dripping in every scene.

In S2, they acted in every scene with wayyy too much maturity and with that look in their eyes which could foretell that they already "know" how to act in the next scene, somewhere that innocence and vulnerability was lost in the characters, which dint go well with me and Hammad crying and creating a ruckus like a typical BW movie after Iman's death was also just not as impactful. Also their facial structure has changed too much now.

Kubra was absolutely horrible in her role and they edited a lot from the novel as well.

I am not sure what they want to show in KAM3?

They said it is a different topic. Not a coninuation, new story with the same plot I guess.

I agree season 1 was the best.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Neha has only done one drama before i think. Morey Saiyan on ary

morey saiyan?i heard the name of this play for the first time.
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

News say that Feroze Khan and Neha Rajpoot will be the leads in KAM 3.

who is dis neha rajpoot?
hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

He has another upcoming drama too.😃

Yayy which one it is, I don't know why I am behind in knowing about upcoming dramas these days except for the ones that are on air

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: hariskh

Yayy which one it is, I don't know why I am behind in knowing about upcoming dramas these days except for the ones that are on air

It is a drama for ARY :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5112606