Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 48

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

It partly reminds me of Devdas and party of Jennifer × Gautam's Saraswatichandra which was ironically produced by SLB only😆 Saras ended up at Kumud's in laws place and it seems that Feroze,too,will end up at Iqra's in laws' house somehow.

486792 thumbnail

Who will be Chandramukhi and Chunni Babu then? 😆

Jokes apart I am unable to understand what Feroze's character wants or aims for in the first place. In Saraswatichandra,Saras wanted to make up for his mistake and ensure that Kumud is happy. Devdas was obsessed with Paro but never bothered her directly and whiled his time away drinking elsewhere. Over here Feroze seems to be lost and aimless. Does he want Iqra to leave Junaid or what?😆

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

First I was shocked that it was a one sided lovestory (Abdullah) .. but after watching the latest teaser and reading your comments , I don't know if I am happy or sad . In Devdas it was a lovestory which ended due to status issues, and the girl got married to the older man. I am sure turning to God insteed of going to potha and drinking wine is a much better choice. So I'll watch this , and I'll try not to compare it with my all time fav : KAM .❤️

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Didn't you see the picture...

i thought there was a promo🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

First I was shocked that it was a one sided lovestory (Abdullah) .. but after watching the latest teaser and reading your comments , I don't know if I am happy or sad . In Devdas it was a lovestory which ended due to status issues, and the girl got married to the older man. I am sure turning to God insteed of going to potha and drinking wine is a much better choice. So I'll watch this , and I'll try not to compare it with my all time fav : KAM .❤️

waise hi kuch lag raha hai .

feroz character said na ek chadi ki deerwar todna pyar bhare dil ko todne se mushkil hai.

well iqra character ki marriage kill the anticipation .seems like everybody know feroz loves iqra 😆 uska husband bhi

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ok

so feroz character name is farhaad😳

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

ok

so feroz character name is farhaad😳

Character name bhi change kar diya

ab title bhi change kar do😡

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Character name bhi change kar diya

ab title bhi change kar do😡

It is not Abdullah any more. 🤔 I think Hashim Nadeem changed the story to suit a drama. You said it yourself that the novel was boring. So maybe he added some elements to make it appealing.🤓

Originally posted by: awida

It is not Abdullah any more. 🤔 I think Hashim Nadeem changed the story to suit a drama. You said it yourself that the novel was boring. So maybe he added some elements to make it appealing.🤓

But he said the story is based on Abdullah the novel. In the novel, his name was Sahir.

Drama mein theres no Sahir and no Abdullah

are they gonna change Zohras name too?🤔

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

But he said the story is based on Abdullah the novel. In the novel, his name was Sahir.

Drama mein theres no Sahir and no Abdullah

are they gonna change Zohras name too?🤔

yea they will change zohra name

i think its a combination of devdas & abdulla

drama aa kab raha hai 🤔