Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Iqra Emaan (Sadia)ki tarha innocent bhi nahi dekhti hai.

i think its not need to be sadia was mauvi daughter & her pervarish was different.

here iqra is not .she did her graduation from university & fall for a guy herself .so no need to innocent .actually she has to look junooni too.

& iqra will look that type

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJydLoJpxsg/igshid=1g7y9e5vxiod3

waiting for the anouncement date😍😍😍

It's Like a modern KAM.

More focusing on Ishq e Majazi rather than on Ishq e Haqeeqi.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

On think I hated about the 3rd teaser which is Iqra's make up .🤢

that was in last chapter . he fullfil his spritual journey & she will be waiting for him

but when she said yes after seeing his junoon for her & as zohra love was allready a married guy . she surrender to feroze character (sahir) but as uske dil me koi aur tha .sahir want to win her soul too .

at the end he won thorugh his spritual journey 😳

but lets wait if they r following novel or not fully

The novel was in 2 parts. This scene was the last part of the first book. The second book had a happy ending.

There was also another girl Laraib who fell for Sahir but he couldnt return her feelings as he was crazily in love with Zohra, Zohra saw that and that was when she agreed to accept him. She said that his love for her is stronger than the love she has fr Abdullah.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

The novel was in 2 parts. This scene was the last part of the first book. The second book had a happy ending.

yes its happy ending but i think spritual journey ki story utna nahi dikhayege as love wale part per jayda focus karege .

waise i dont know how they will show jnoon on this story .as feroz character is not like mir hadi

but dekhte hai 😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

There was also another girl Laraib who fell for Sahir but he couldnt return her feelings as he was crazily in love with Zohra, Zohra saw that and that was when she agreed to accept him. She said that his love for her is stronger than the love she has fr Abdullah.

story this part is really interesting . actually sahir himself call zohra to make understand lareb . but i think zohra said lareb she is ready to share sahir then lareb realise uska koi huq nahi hai .something something lije this

lets wait😆

sahir ki halat waise hi bht bigdne wali hai 😆

yes its happy ending but i think spritual journey ki story utna nahi dikhayege as love wale part per jayda focus karege .

waise i dont know how they will show jnoon on this story .as feroz character is not like mir hadi

but dekhte hai 😆

The novel was boring. It was all about Sahir. Zohra wasnt even there for most of the novel. She just had scenes in the beginning and end

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

The novel was boring. It was all about Sahir. Zohra wasnt even there for most of the novel. She just had scenes in the beginning and end

yes no doubt it was boring novel if we want romance part .

but i feel dono novel ka combination karege

aur romance part wale lenge.

aur beech me 1 2 story bhi utha sakte hai.

yes no doubt it was boring novel if we want romance part .

but i feel dono novel ka combination karege

aur romance part wale lenge.

aur beech me 1 2 story bhi utha sakte hai.

Of course the first novel was incomplete so they have to combine them both. They would have to change the story a lot to make it romantic.

I still wonder why the novel got so famous...itna boring tha