Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

imagine if geo dosent upload this on youtube

karna toh chahiye feroz ki bht fanfollowing hai indians me

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

where is her veil? niqaab choro, even her head is not covered

this is nothing like kam🤔

i think its when they r gonna gtg married .

but then feroz character want to win her ruh i mean soul

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

karna toh chahiye feroz ki bht fanfollowing hai indians me

Yup it'll be popular there too as Ishqiya was a hit there. I remember it was on trending list there.

His other drama on GEO "Dil Kya Kary" wasn't on Youtube but I think they have learned since then.

i think its when they r gonna gtg married .

but then feroz character want to win her ruh i mean soul

so they are following the novel...have you read it?

but yeh scene dil ko nahi laga

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I think they are fallowing Abdullah novel not KAM, because they already made two seasons out of it. In Abdullah novel she is supposed to be in love someone else, maybe thats why you see her pulling her hand away and looking away too. Iqra is in love with someone named Abdullah, maybe Junaid Khan is playing Abdullah. Feroze is Sahil the point is Sahil wants to become Abdullah so Iqras character would fall in love with him.

Edited by Ash_Smash - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

so they are following the novel...have you read it?

but yeh scene dil ko nahi laga

i feel so . but i feel the dramatize it

spoiler

i think in novel zohra just said yes shadi tak baat nahi jati .

she just ask u know my past tana toh nahi marenge .

he said i want to win ur soul too

1169266 thumbnail

where is her veil? niqaab choro, even her head is not covered

this is nothing like kam🤔

Iqra Emaan (Sadia)ki tarha innocent bhi nahi dekhti hai.

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I think they are fallowing Abdullah novel not KAM, because they already made two seasons out of it. In Abdullah novel she is supposed to be in love someone else, maybe thats why you see her pulling her hand away and looking away too. Iqra is in love with someone named Abdullah, maybe Junaid Khan is playing Abdullah. Feroze is Sahil the point is Sahil wants to become Abdullah so Iqras character would fall in love with him.

No Junaid is playing the role of Sikandar. But in the novel that guy barely had one scene so I guess his track will be extended. But it isnt related to Feroz and Iqra story, it was just a part of Feroz journey to spirituality

i feel so . but i feel the dramatize it

spoiler

i think in novel zohra just said yes shadi tak baat nahi jati .

she just ask u know my past tana toh nahi marenge .

he said i want to win ur soul too

Actually she came to him when she saw the struggle he is going through for his love, so she agreed to become his as he had won her heart and she knew the guy she loves would never reprocate her feelings. But he said he has to complete his spiritual journey first and would only make her his after he has conquered her fully.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Actually she came to him when she saw the struggle he is going through for his love, so she agreed to become his as he had won her heart and she knew the guy she loves would never reprocate her feelings. But he said he has to complete his spiritual journey first and would only make her his after he has conquered her fully.

that was in last chapter . he fullfil his spritual journey & she will be waiting for him

but when she said yes after seeing his junoon for her & as zohra love was allready a married guy . she surrender to feroze character (sahir) but as uske dil me koi aur tha .sahir want to win her soul too .

at the end he won thorugh his spritual journey 😳

but lets wait if they r following novel or not fully