Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 41

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Why did Sadia Khan disappear if her drama was so popular? Why couldn’t she get any more offers? 🤔

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: fun4ever89

Why did Sadia Khan disappear if her drama was so popular? Why couldn’t she get any more offers? 🤔

Sadia Khan per se cant "act" lol. But she had the innocence and a divine face in KAM1..

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: fun4ever89

She shifted to movies after that , but couldn't make it big. Then returned to dramas, but she was forgotten. After KAM 2 she did few dramas.

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Totally agree.

KAM 1 was my fav too. ❤️ I completed it in 2 days , I wasn't good in Urdu , but felt for the ml .😒 don't ask my how many times I cried. 😭 and I still remember how divine this lovestory was. Although leads me 5 times max, but it is one of the greatest lovestories I've ever watched. The innocence of the leads made them look real. Those times Imran and Sadia were fresh , they had no image . And they didn't look like models. 😃

KAM 2 too has its beauty in the first part only. Couldn't feel the second part.

Coming to KAM 3 . Iqra doesn't look shy or divine with her big eyes and open mouth. Something in her doesn't make me feel that she's playing a religious girl like Imaan was in KAM1. So maybe Iqra fits this role .😕 Like we saw in Dhani (Another Hashim Nadeem drama) Madiha Imam played the female lead , she was a bubbly girl who is a daughter of a religious father she wasn't compared to Sadia , coz the title was different. Although the story has many similarities with KAM .🤓

Feroze I think is playing a religious guy here. I liked his redemption act in Khaani , and if he does a similar job here, I may fall for him again.😳

There are few pictures of the shoot I think, he had a total different getup there. If the drama is made after the novel named Abdullah, he is supposed to be a flirt, then change later as the story continues

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

There are few pictures of the shoot I think, he had a total different getup there. If the drama is made after the novel named Abdullah, he is supposed to be a flirt, then change later as the story continues

This is gr8. I like it that male leads in Hashim Nadeem dramas have a journey. 😃and I'd love to see how Feroz' character devlope. Sami Khan too started as a flirt in Dhaani.. and he changed completely after he fell in love and lost it.😃

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is gr8. I like it that male leads in Hashim Nadeem dramas have a journey. 😃and I'd love to see how Feroz' character devlope. Sami Khan too started as a flirt in Dhaani.. and he changed completely after he fell in love and lost it.😃

Was KAM 7th Sky back then too?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Was KAM 7th Sky back then too?

You know that actress : Javeria Saud? She produced the 1st season.😆

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

You know that actress : Javeria Saud? She produced the 1st season.😆

Yea, and she did the singing too.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Yea, and she did the singing too.

Wow. She is multi talented. I like the male voice more though.😳

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yeah basically. This is based on "Abdullah" right? Naming the drama as such would have been adequate. Not out of the ordinary considering how so many dramas are named after the female lead or there are shows like "Main Abdul Qadir Hoon" or " Mera Naam Yousuf Hai," etc.

Yeah thats the whole point. They wouldve named it Abdullah but instead they decided to go with the title which already had a huge fan following

The whole point was that they wanted to cash in on another sequel of KAM. Abdullah novel to sirf ek bahana tha