Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Is it me or Iqra is not promoting KAM 3 unlike Feroze Khan.

Just saw her insta, nothing about Khuda aur mohabbat.

Edited by Ash_Smash - 3 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Even Though I liked KAM2..But can never forget the impact Kam1 had on me..Imran literally sees the glimpses and face of the girl like 2 times..But one feels the intense passion and devotion he has developed towards the girl. The library scene and railway station scene was so powerful..Even the death sequence..Where in disbelief and silence.. Imran just collapses..

Kam2 felt more idk mature..Also because both the leads..Look so different now and I never cared about Kubra's track..

Pheroze has been playing brooding lover for too long. And Iqra isn't all that divine looking ...She is pretty and cute..But not spellbinding and mystical..So idk..It doesn't cut it for me from the teasers

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's a mixed response this teaser is getting. Even my mom saw the teaser and said "ab feroze yehi roles play karega?" 😆 as the teaser 1 had a similar scene to Khaani. I find the teasers fine. It's now what will the story bring. It can be a hit on YT and TV and not be remembered after that, or it can be a hit and have that value to it where people will watch it again. I think what's important sometimes is the rewatch value.. for example when YKS and Mubarak Ho Beti Hui Hai were in the same slot Beti Hui Hai led, but now not many remember that instead YKS has 3M+ views on each episode and people still talk about it and same goes with Tamanna, nobody talks about it but it was getting TRPs at that time.

Originally posted by: awida

KAM 2 first 15 episodes are a remake of KAM1 with new actors except the leads.😃 Next episodes are new. It was taken from a novel by: Hashim Nadeem , but they changed the story in the second half to avoid offending the Jewish minority I think.🤓

Ok thanks for info.

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

It's a mixed response this teaser is getting. Even my mom saw the teaser and said "ab feroze yehi roles play karega?" 😆 as the teaser 1 had a similar scene to Khaani. I find the teasers fine. It's now what will the story bring. It can be a hit on YT and TV and not be remembered after that, or it can be a hit and have that value to it where people will watch it again. I think what's important sometimes is the rewatch value.. for example when YKS and Mubarak Ho Beti Hui Hai were in the same slot Beti Hui Hai led, but now not many remember that instead YKS has 3M+ views on each episode and people still talk about it and same goes with Tamanna, nobody talks about it but it was getting TRPs at that time.

It is only me who got tired of watching feroz in same type of characters. The Majnu ones. Though i have seen his one or two dramas only.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

iqra actually looks good but the drama on the whole doesnt seem to have the charm

They shouldn't have named it KAM3 and should've kept the same name as the novel for this one. They were trying to bank on the KAM name but that could also backfire if this isn't up to standard.

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

They shouldn't have named it KAM3 and should've kept the same name as the novel for this one. They were trying to bank on the KAM name but that could also backfire if this isn't up to standard.

any title would do instead of using this title just for promotional purposes

they might as well have named raqs e bismil as kam4 since thats also a spiritual story

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Is it me or Iqra is not promoting KAM 3 unlike Feroze Khan.

Just saw her insta, nothing about Khuda aur mohabbat.

Oh wow I just checked too, she even promoted Raqeeb Se but not Khuda Aur Mohabbat 😲 and she's not even following Feroze Khan and vice versa. Odd.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

any title would do instead of using this title just for promotional purposes

they might as well have named raqs e bismil as kam4 since thats also a spiritual story

Yeah basically. This is based on "Abdullah" right? Naming the drama as such would have been adequate. Not out of the ordinary considering how so many dramas are named after the female lead or there are shows like "Main Abdul Qadir Hoon" or " Mera Naam Yousuf Hai," etc.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Even Though I liked KAM2..But can never forget the impact Kam1 had on me..Imran literally sees the glimpses and face of the girl like 2 times..But one feels the intense passion and devotion he has developed towards the girl. The library scene and railway station scene was so powerful..Even the death sequence..Where in disbelief and silence.. Imran just collapses..

Kam2 felt more idk mature..Also because both the leads..Look so different now and I never cared about Kubra's track..

Pheroze has been playing brooding lover for too long. And Iqra isn't all that divine looking ...She is pretty and cute..But not spellbinding and mystical..So idk..It doesn't cut it for me from the teasers

Totally agree.

KAM 1 was my fav too. ❤️ I completed it in 2 days , I wasn't good in Urdu , but felt for the ml .😒 don't ask my how many times I cried. 😭 and I still remember how divine this lovestory was. Although leads me 5 times max, but it is one of the greatest lovestories I've ever watched. The innocence of the leads made them look real. Those times Imran and Sadia were fresh , they had no image . And they didn't look like models. 😃

KAM 2 too has its beauty in the first part only. Couldn't feel the second part.

Coming to KAM 3 . Iqra doesn't look shy or divine with her big eyes and open mouth. Something in her doesn't make me feel that she's playing a religious girl like Imaan was in KAM1. So maybe Iqra fits this role .😕 Like we saw in Dhani (Another Hashim Nadeem drama) Madiha Imam played the female lead , she was a bubbly girl who is a daughter of a religious father she wasn't compared to Sadia , coz the title was different. Although the story has many similarities with KAM .🤓

Feroze I think is playing a religious guy here. I liked his redemption act in Khaani , and if he does a similar job here, I may fall for him again.😳

Edited by awida - 3 years ago