Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

iqra actually looks good but the drama on the whole doesnt seem to have the charm

Bruuh she has the same expressions in EVERY drama 😂

I hope they don't make it too melodramatic

Edited by Ash_Smash - 3 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Samer here😔. She is not a good actress at all🤔. wish Sadia ko cast karty

Then they would be angry about not casting Imraan 😠😂😂

fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Haven’t watched KAM 1 and 2 so can’t compare but yeah the promos are nothing out of the ordinary on face value.

Mostly hyped up shows don’t live up to the expectations 🤔

LazyBing thumbnail

Do we have to had watched KAM season 1 and 2 to watch season 3? Can i watch it as a stand alone and it will still make sense?😳

Originally posted by: Anmol_.

Do we have to had watched KAM season 1 and 2 to watch season 3? Can i watch it as a stand alone and it will still make sense?😳

Yes you can as its a new story

Originally posted by: fun4ever89

Haven’t watched KAM 1 and 2 so can’t compare but yeah the promos are nothing out of the ordinary on face value.

Mostly hyped up shows don’t live up to the expectations 🤔

I have only seen kam1 but now i forget its story. Though as much as i remember it was fine. No idea about Kam2.

Kam3 is actually over hyped and its giving my feeling like khoda pahar nikla choha.

LazyBing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Yes you can as its a new story

great thank you! I have to watch it for Feroze
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I have only seen kam1 but now i forget its story. Though as much as i remember it was fine. No idea about Kam2.

Kam3 is actually over hyped and its giving my feeling like khoda pahar nikla choha.

KAM 2 first 15 episodes are a remake of KAM1 with new actors except the leads.😃 Next episodes are new. It was taken from a novel by: Hashim Nadeem , but they changed the story in the second half to avoid offending the Jewish minority I think.🤓

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Then they would be angry about not casting Imraan 😠😂😂

Feroze and Ramsha look good together. wish iqra ky instead Ramsha ko cast karty.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Feroze and Ramsha look good together. wish iqra ky instead Ramsha ko cast karty.

I prefer watching actors in new pairings unless there's something extraordinary about their pairing, so I'll go with repeating the pairing . I don't think Feroze and Ramsha share such an amazing chemistry to make ppl recognize it.🤓 I think Feroze can look good with any actress. 😃