Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

I haven't seen KAM 1 or 2. I'm just hoping this one meets my expectations but the teasers weren't really as intense as I thought they would be.. Feroze Khan look in one promo looks really similar to Khaani lol. I didn't like Ishqiya much so I hope he chose a different and gripping script.

Let's see if GEO drags this to 40 episodes like they did Deewangi, Meherposh.

fun4ever89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

Same. Feroz acts well though but no hope for Iqra

She is not that bad. She was good in RRK. I feel she is a director’s actor. If the direction is good, she acts well.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: fun4ever89

She is not that bad. She was good in RRK. I feel she is a director’s actor. If the direction is good, she acts well.

I am a fan of Iqra since Choti Si Zindagi. She did many good roles. If she avoids going overboard she becomes very likeable. I loved her in Gustakh Ishq , RRK and Ghairat. They shouldn't name this drama KAM 3. Coz it isn't the same story, and her character must be different from Imaan. So if her character here isn't as shy and religious as Imaan , it may suit her. 🤓

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I haven't seen KAM 1 or 2. I'm just hoping this one meets my expectations but the teasers weren't really as intense as I thought they would be.. Feroze Khan look in one promo looks really similar to Khaani lol. I didn't like Ishqiya much so I hope he chose a different and gripping script.

Let's see if GEO drags this to 40 episodes like they did Deewangi, Meherposh.

You better watch season 2

Since kam is such a big budget show i dont think they will take the risk of dragging it

Originally posted by: fun4ever89

idk i did like her in gheirat and qurbaan...but i feel she doesnt have that charm in her of a FL

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

idk i did like her in gheirat and qurbaan...but i feel she doesnt have that charm in her of a FL

And she totally got wasted in Jooti..

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

And she totally got wasted in Jooti..

But still Drama Superhit tha.🤔
laboni11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I thought Feroze quit showbiz or is this his last drama?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: laboni11

I thought Feroze quit showbiz or is this his last drama?

This was supposed to be his last drama. But he is back to showbiz now as he said that his peer adviced him against quitting.😳