Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: fun4ever89

Yup, seems like his voice.

It is his voice, but I was wondering if thats the ost or they just copied it from somewhere.

Nothing beats the original KAM ost though. If they kept the same title, they shouldve kept the ost too.

Yeh ost unke dobara kaam aata. Since all their dramas have same osts. They need something fresh.

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

HAYE ALLAH! I will probably cry, my hormones won't leave me alone after watching this serial

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

HAYE ALLAH! I will probably cry, my hormones won't leave me alone after watching this serial

why? It looks boring. They are ruining KAM💔

Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

why? It looks boring. They are ruining KAM💔

I will give it a chance and see how it goes, but I don't have high expectations, after watching Feroze Khans new interview, I lost the plot 😂😂

I will give it a chance and see how it goes, but I don't have high expectations, after watching Feroze Khans new interview, I lost the plot 😂😂

Same. Feroz acts well though but no hope for Iqra

What was there in his interview.

Originally posted by: _NINA_

What was there in his interview.

I think shes talking about his statement about returning to showbiz because of what some islamic scholar tld him

Ash_Smash thumbnail

I think shes talking about his statement about returning to showbiz because of what some islamic scholar tld him

Yes, and he was acting all weird.

Iqra has the same expressions in all her dramas. All she does is opening her mouth and gaze.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Same. Feroz acts well though but no hope for Iqra

I agree. I hope she does better in the drama.🤔