Posted: 5 years ago

wow he looks better than original hammad lol

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Yes. Feroze has this stare which makes me feel weak.😳

yes hammad character is supposed to be a flirt and awara....imran looked too innocent

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

yes hammad character is supposed to be a flirt and awara....imran looked too innocent

This was just in the begining, but after he fell for Iman he became innocent and spiritual.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I hope season 3 dosent stretch beyond like 15-16 episodes like how season 1 was short. Albeit I have not seen it; but from what ive heard the 1st season had a perfect episode number.

Nowdays some serials stretch lots.

Originally posted by: awida

This was just in the begining, but after he fell for Iman he became innocent and spiritual.

but having a guy who looks dangerous types will have more impact for the transformation...feroze does those roles perfectly he was amazing in khaani

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I hope season 3 dosent stretch beyond like 15-16 episodes like how season 1 was short. Albeit I have not seen it; but from what ive heard the 1st season had a perfect episode number.

Nowdays some serials stretch lots.

season 1 showed only half the story whereas season 2 showed the full story so both were fine

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Hinna. Yes , Feroze is perfect for such roles. Although I hope the makers of KAM3 stay true to the theme of the first season. 😳

Btw, season 2 twisted the story of part 2, which made it illogical and boring. I hope in season 3 they don't show such stupidity. They can show a modern girl falling for a religious guy! or a flirt falling for a religious girl, but there has to be a twist.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago

what do you mean they twisted the story? i read the novel and it was the same

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

what do you mean they twisted the story? i read the novel and it was the same

In the novel the other girl in Hammad's life was a Jewish. Hammad faced problems because of his views on Holocaust.. In KAM 2 Kubra and her father were muslims by name only.

Edited by awida - 5 years ago