Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Watch this interview

https://youtu.be/z5l_-ptiVaw

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

and how do you know that?

1169266 thumbnail
thanks for sharing

Originally posted by: PhineasFerb

A month shooting is left

so kab tak on air hoga

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think mid of ramzaan or after Eid

i hope its after eid...ramadan mein to kuch dekhne ka time hi nahi milta

and i still have 50 pgs left of novel then i need to start part 2 lol

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i hope its after eid...ramadan mein to kuch dekhne ka time hi nahi milta

and i still have 50 pgs left of novel then i need to start part 2 lol

kyaaa, abhi bhi puri story nahi read ki.. are mujhe kab feedback dogi ye show k off air k baad🤣thoda jaldi padh lo hina😳I m waiting lol

Originally posted by: sanabmw

kyaaa, abhi bhi puri story nahi read ki.. are mujhe kab feedback dogi ye show k off air k baad🤣thoda jaldi padh lo hina😳I m waiting lol

nahi parhi jaa rahi yaar ab to bohat boring hogaya hai new new characters aayi jaa rahe hain theres no zohra anymore its all about sahir and his boring journey kabhi idhar bhatakta hai kabhi udhar 😂 i will finish it by easter tab tak intezaar kar lo meri behen

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Junaid Khan on his role in KAM3:

“I’m playing a typical landlord, who is a Punjabi,” Junaid shared about his character, adding that he has a mother, essayed by Hina Bayat, as well as a brother. “We share a healthy relationship and my character has kids too while the wife has passed away. He is a sober, positive man.”

He furthered that the story does have references to a man’s connection with his Creator in addition to his affiliation with mankind – similar to previous editions. “Your connection with God is stronger than any other connection in the world and this is what the drama revolves around. It talks about one’s transition from the love of people to the love of God,” he added.

Tooba Siddiqui is also playing an important role in Khuda Aur Mohabbat 3which is directed by Wajahat Hussain, who directed Junaid in Yaariyan and Silsilay in the past. The drama is expected to go on-air later this year.

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail