Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Hassan Ahmad is a good actor, but he is stuck in negative roles, he'll be a villain in Mushk too. Mushk is the upcoming drama of Imran Ashraf and Urwa Hocane.

How do you know he will be negative in Mushk?

1169266 thumbnail

Yes. Hassan Ahmad is a good actor, but he is stuck in negative roles, he'll be a villain in Mushk too. Mushk is the upcoming drama of Imran Ashraf and Urwa Hocane.

ok thanks for letting me know

he has become so old and boring

486792 thumbnail

Feroze and Iqra's pairing has all the ingredients to become a hit provided the story is good. I hope they come up with a new story and not remake the old one.

Junaid Khan is a fine addition to the cast.

thanks for updating the title

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Hashim Nadeem revealed that KAM3 is pased on another novel of him titled: Abdullah. I think they made a movie on it starring Imran Abbas and Sadia earlier.🤓

In a conversation with Epk, distinguished writer Hashim Nadeem revealed the change in the storyline of Khuda Aur Muhabbat 3.

“The first two seasons of “Khuda Aur Muhabbat” were based on my novel which had the same name. However, the story of my novel ended with season 2. “Khuda Aur Muhabbat” is actually a theme, the theme of love and God. So while the season 3 is based on a whole new story and stars a completely new cast, it is still titled Khuda Aur Muhabbat 3 because it is based on the same theme.

There has been a lot of confusion among people as the title of this drama is also Khuda Aur Muhabbat. However, I would like to clarify that Khuda Aur Muhabbat 3 has no connection with the previous two seasons. Interestingly, this season is adopted from another novel of mine, titled Abdullah.

The story progresses with a religious angle, dealing with the themes of Sufism, mysticism and the conflict or disconnect that is between our society and Sufism. It adds an angle of Sufi saints Rumi and Khayyam.”

He also addressed why the cast of the drama has been changed.

“The casting of the drama changed because perhaps Geo and the director deemed the two new actors suitable for the new roles. Since it’s a new story-line, perhaps they wanted to change the look of the drama.

Exclusive: Junaid Khan On Starring In Khuda Aur Muhabbat 3 with Iqra Aziz & Feroze Khan

There was in fact a lot of confusion among the audiences, when they saw a picture of Iqra Aziz and Feroze Khan with the novel of Khuda Aur Muhabbat. So perhaps the audiences assumed that this new drama is also based on the same novel, but its not.”

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Hashim Nadeem’s Best Seller Abdullah is the story of a journey from ‘Virtual Love’ to ‘Real Love’. A story which unfolds the secrets of a different and parallel world. Sahir is the lead character of the Novel and he is the one who got the right path means "Ishq-e-Haqiqi" through "Ishq-e-Majazi" that he found in the face of Zohra, the other lead female character. The novel teaches readers how to sacrifice for love either for a person or ALLAH.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Word Count: 0

omgggg i always wanted him to make a drama on Abdullah...im so happy

but i believe theres 2 parts of it...so which one is this gonna be on os ir it both?

im gonna start reading the novel now :D

but i wish they named the drama Abdullah instead of kam3

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

omgggg i always wanted him to make a drama on Abdullah...im so happy

but i believe theres 2 parts of it...so which one is this gonna be on os ir it both?

im gonna start reading the novel now :D

but i wish they named the drama Abdullah instead of kam3

I didn't read any of them but will try to download them. I am not a fan of Sufism. But will read the romantic parts.