Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I would love to see Madiha Imam in this role. She plays shy, sweet, innocent type of roles really well. They should bring Humayun Saeed cuz he plays romantic roles really well.

Humayun and Madiha, a new pairing.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahakh

I don't think Aiman will be able to do shows right now because of her baby, but I don't want her to quit doing serials and I want her to continue with doing work like Ayeza is doing back to back shows and still does upbringing of her children

Minal is a good choice, I agree on this, I have neer seen work of Rabab Hashim except for Tumhare Hain and she was good in that show

I have never seen Alizey Shah in any show of hers and I doubt if Sajal will want to work with Feroze again though their onscreen chemistry is really good from Chup Raho Days

Oh yeah. I forgot that Feroze and Sajal dated so I doubt Sajal would work with Feroze at all. It would take a lot of convincing

so its the same story with diff actors?

Hopefully we will get a strong actress this time to play the role of Iman better then sadia khan

someone like Sajal ali, yumna zaidi, aiza khan or sana javed or even maya ali would be good

i cant imagine either aiman or minal in the role

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

so its the same story with diff actors?

Hopefully we will get a strong actress this time to play the role of Iman better then sadia khan

someone like Sajal ali, yumna zaidi, aiza khan or sana javed or even maya ali would be good

i cant imagine either aiman or minal in the role

Yumna would be good cause shes very versatile

how about imran ashraf as abdullah <3

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

how about imran ashraf as abdullah <3

It will be a waste of talent. 😃

I still hope it is a new story with the same theme.. and I want a fresh face to play the female lead.

No way. Abdullah was so close to my heart. I always wished to see his love story with Haya :(

maybe they could reboot the story, like same characters but add some new freshness to the story and make some changes

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

No way. Abdullah was so close to my heart. I always wished to see his love story with Haya :(

I loved Humayun Ashraf as Abdullah. 😳No one else can replace him in my heart.

maybe they could reboot the story, like same characters but add some new freshness to the story and make some changes

I hate reboots. we've already had 2 versions of the same story . and it was perfect , any addition may break the charm of the story. but yes. I'd love to see more scenes between the leads, we hardly got Hammad and Iman in quality scenes.🥺

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

A pic from Feroze Khan's next. hopefully this drama.

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

A pic from Feroze Khan's next. hopefully this drama.

how handsome is this feroze.