Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

so its like a reboot of the original story?

i always wanted abdullah with haya

Originally posted by: awida

Oh , how could I forgot poor Munna.🥺 But he is almost none.😳I mean his status is nothing in the society , he was a mute begger, turning into a seller, he is homelss..and he doesn't even have the looks. 😳 how could Pari accept him as a husband , it is a big compromise.🤓

status has nothing to do with being a good husband...Munna had all the characteristics of a good husband. He took care of her and gave her the protection she needed which the loser Taimoor couldnt give because he was more concerned with saving himself and running away

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

status has nothing to do with being a good husband...Munna had all the characteristics of a good husband. He took care of her and gave her the protection she needed which the loser Taimoor couldnt give because he was more concerned with saving himself and running away

I know what you said is right , but she loved that looser Taimoor, and she couldn't push herself to love Munna or accept him for his kindness towards her.😒

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

so its like a reboot of the original story?

i always wanted abdullah with haya

I don't think it is a reboot , coz there are many mature actresses who don't fit in Haya's role like: Tooba Siddiqui and Sunita Marshal. If any one among the cast fits in Abdullah shoes so it is Zain Baig. I think Junaid ,Tooba and Sunita are parallel leads.

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Can be a love triangle between feroz, iqra and junaid.

I do hope the story is different from the previous 2 seasons

I feel for imran fans. Imran was part of the previous 2 seasons. They could have changed the name.

Originally posted by: awida

I don't think it is a reboot , coz there are many mature actresses who don't fit in Haya's role like: Tooba Siddiqui and Sunita Marshal. If any one among the cast fits in Abdullah shoes so it is Zain Baig. I think Junaid ,Tooba and Sunita are parallel leads.

sunita and tooba are too old for junaid

plus they are not the leads...it says the leads are iqra feroz and junaid so clearly its a love triangle

it could be that in this the guy dies instead of the girl and then junaids entry

if its kam i hope they keep the same story but if its a completely new story then title should change

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

sunita and tooba are too old for junaid

plus they are not the leads...it says the leads are iqra feroz and junaid so clearly its a love triangle

it could be that in this the guy dies instead of the girl and then junaids entry

Those actresses are of the same age group of Junaid, but I agree , they may look older because Junaid used to work with younger actresses.😊

I find your idea about killing the male lead instead of the female lead here interesting, but I hope it doesn't happen. Because I want this season to have a happy ending. 😃

I don't mind a triangle between Feroze, Iqra, Junaid here. But I hope it makes sense.🤓

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Sunita Marshall.

sunita may be iqras sis here then

or the drivers daughter nigat