Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

yeah hiba looks more interesting anyway :P

I think Iqra is better actress than Hiba . Hiba is somewhat like Sarah Khan . She looks mature and she is conservative. 😊 Iqra is more free minded, which makes her pairings with her costars rocking.😃

Originally posted by: awida

I think they focussed on the leading pair and the OST to attract the viewers. Ali will be playing a second lead opp Hiba I guess..because I saw a poster of him with Hiba on fb , also some bts pics of them.😃

so zoya ka kya role hoga phir :S

iqra is too petite which is why i cant see her chemistry with any guy she looks like a kid with zahid and syed jibran...she only looked good with imran ashraf and bilal abbas

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

iqra is too petite which is why i cant see her chemistry with any guy she looks like a kid with zahid and syed jibran...she only looked good with imran ashraf and bilal abbas

😲

Hina you are so funny

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Ppl loved her with Shehzad Shaikh and Farhan Saeed too. 😊

I think she'll suit Feroze and make him look taller.😆

oh yeah shehzad too

didnt see her pairing with farhan

486792 thumbnail

Iqra's pairing with Farhan had become an online rage 😆 I enjoyed SC 1 but didn't like SC 2 that much.

Iqra looked really good with Imran Ashraf in RRK but that show belonged to Imran all along.He overshadowed everyone there.

Iqra and Bilal had tremendous potential but thanks to the story I couldn't enjoy their chemistry for long🤔

And personally I think she looked great with Zahid as well😳My problem is not with her ability to create chemistry with her costars but with the kind of character she plays.As I have said earlier,loud characters do not suit her at all.

But we don't have to worry about that in KAM for her character will be soft spoken and gentle from what I think. As far as chemistry is concerned,then she and Feroze did have a spark in that pic.And with proper writing these two can do wonders.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Iqra's pairing with Farhan had become an online rage 😆 I enjoyed SC 1 but didn't like SC 2 that much.

Yes. Many ppl encouraged me to watch it. But I can't watch dramas in Ramadhan. And it is tough to watch a 30 epis drama after that. 😒

Iqra looked really good with Imran Ashraf in RRK but that show belonged to Imran all along.He overshadowed everyone there.

True. But she managed to get some recognization.

Iqra and Bilal had tremendous potential but thanks to the story I couldn't enjoy their chemistry for long🤔

Qurban broke many hearts it seems. I even started hating Iqra's pairing with Shehzad, and didn't bother myself to watch Tabeer because of the way he came between Iqra and Bilal .😆

And personally I think she looked great with Zahid as well😳

Their pairing is the hottest in my opinion. Gustakh Ishq will remain one of my all time fav romantic drama.❤️

My problem is not with her ability to create chemistry with her costars but with the kind of character she plays.As I have said earlier,loud characters do not suit her at all.

But we don't have to worry about that in KAM for her character will be soft spoken and gentle from what I think. As far as chemistry is concerned,then she and Feroze did have a spark in that pic.And with proper writing these two can do wonders.

I am sure Iqra and Feroze will create magic. Hashim Nadeem's lovestories are always treat to watch. Loved KAM, Dhaani and IZN. ❤️

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Bts :

Word Count: 1

dont tell me these are their looks :S

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries