Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

the poster feroze is holding is of kam 2...so does that mean there will be a second lead here playing the role which kubra did before

maybe neha rajpoot will be the second lead

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

idk f i got the name right...was the melodious girl hiba or zoyua

It is Hiba. Zoya is the girl who starred in Hania. She is a part of Deewangi too..but she wasn't shown in the promos.😕

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Bezubaan is the drama which Feroze and Hania Amir are doing for ARY. It is directed by : Badar Mehmood of Aisi Hai Tanhai fame.

KAM 3 is directed by : Wajahat Hussain. And I am sad that not Usama isn't directing this part, nor Anjum Shehzad who directed the first version and Khaani.😒 Both are amazing directors, but they call it quits with GEO.

486792 thumbnail

that was fast

looks like a fresh pairing

oh boi. they do look good together
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

It is Hiba. Zoya is the girl who starred in Hania. She is a part of Deewangi too..but she wasn't shown in the promos.😕

Looks like she is the second lead

yeah is she even in it..maybe hiba has replaced her :S

Bezubaan is the drama which Feroze and Hania Amir are doing for ARY. It is directed by : Badar Mehmood of Aisi Hai Tanhai fame.

KAM 3 is directed by : Wajahat Hussain. And I am sad that not Usama isn't directing this part, nor Anjum Shehzad who directed the first version and Khaani.😒 Both are amazing directors, but they call it quits with GEO.

Oh thats exciting i didnt know it got a title! Is the shooting done?

wajahat is a good director but usama is my favorite...i hate anjum shahzad he bores me to death with his slow pace. Thats why i liked kam 2 better than 1 and even khaani bored me. I just hope season 3 is written by hasim nadeem

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

oh boi. they do look good together

iqra actually looks a lot like sadia khan with the burqa lol

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Oh thats exciting i didnt know it got a title! Is the shooting done?

wajahat is a good director but usama is my favorite...i hate anjum shahzad he bores me to death with his slow pace. Thats why i liked kam 2 better than 1 and even khaani bored me. I just hope season 3 is written by hasim nadeem

Yes. The writer is Hashim Nadeem. But there's a little confusion about the name. I think they'll retain the original name KAM.😃

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

Looks like she is the second lead

Yes. There's also Ali Abbas ..so maybe she is paired with him.😕