Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

486792 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Iqra is a well known actress and her pairing with Feroze will be something new to watch.Also she can act well depending on the character she is given.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Presenting the first look 😉:

Originally posted by: Ruby7

She means the Pakistani actress. The one who was dating agha ali in the past. She is currently doing dewar e shab on hum.tv

She is indeed gorgeous but her acting is a bit dheeli lol especially when it comes to expressions

i think the deewangi girl would suit this role more shes so pretty and has a melodious voice hiba bukhari i think?

Originally posted by: LawlessLawyer

KAM 1 was my very first Pakistani drama and I loved every bit of it.Especially its OST.

Is this going to be a remake with the same story or a reboot with a different one?

Feroze is an excellent actor and he will do justice to the male lead's role. I think for the female lead's character they should get a relatively popular actress if not more. The two names which come to my mind are Iqra and Sajal for both are bankable.Sajal is out of question and Iqra acts well only when she plays a subtle character.She looks OTT when she has to play loud characters.

Sara Khan would be a great choice as well.She is petite and beautiful along with being a good actress.She has the kind of eyes that one would fall for at first sight.Along she and Feroze would make a refreshing pair.

looks like a reboot...im scared they will ruin the original essence

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Allah wo wali Sara Khan 😲hina me usko kyu cast karne ka kahugi ,usse to better hai Saba Faisal ko cast kar le🤣

I m talking about Diwaare e shab actress Sara khan.she is beautiful plus innocent lagti hai .

indian wali sara khan acts better than pakistani one she was awesome in bay khudi and has such a sexy voice...bas usske baal mujhe bohat pareshan karte hain lol

Originally posted by: awida

Pakistani wali Sarah . But she lookes like a 30 yrs old. They need an actress who looks younger than Feroze.😉

i agree. Pakistani one will look older than him

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

She is indeed gorgeous but her acting is a bit dheeli lol especially when it comes to expressions

i think the deewangi girl would suit this role more shes so pretty and has a melodious voice hiba bukhari i think?

Hiba is a bit healthy. Feroze has a slim and a bit short figure. So Iqra will look perfect with him. Their pic in the previous page is the proof.😃

chalo lets hope for the best :D

depends on the character and director too...so maybe she will act good here

Presenting the first look 😉:

that was fast

looks like a fresh pairing

Hiba is a bit healthy. Feroze has a slim and a bit short figure. So Iqra will look perfect with him. Their pic in the previous page is the proof.😃

idk f i got the name right...was the melodious girl hiba or zoyua