Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 119

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I love reading your analysis, keeps me going on a busy day at work.

Edited by Ash_Smash - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

The channel and editing is just so stupid, they have deleted down scenes due to lack of which people have literally termed their central character as a stalker🤢. How can they do it is beyond my comprehension. The only way they can redeem this is if they play those scenes as Mahi's flashback, because Feedi's POV is just overlooked due to that big loophole. Also, they had the audacity to play unnecessary scenes in Lahore, like people dancing and all, but they deleted such important conversations between the leads? My head is 🤢

Mujhe gussa aa raha hai ab😡

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Did you guys also notice that Mahi's mom in one of the promos begs Qazim shah about giving Mahi's happiness? So, again the fan in me questions, did Mahi ask for Feedi which her Dad thought is impossible given the social status?

Samjh nahi aa raha hai when all this happen shadi ke pahle or baad me or shadi hone me abhi time hai .🤔

When nazim point gun towards mahi .mahi in widow dress . Dont know when all these thing play

Azaan we need new thread please make it asap

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

I love reading your analysis, keeps me going on a busy day at work.

Thank You. You should join too, whenever you can make time. I have been following a show on air after so many years, it feels weird too... LOL

I regret though that I was not here during Khaani, I watched it so late, could not believe I missed this show and someone like that of Mir Hadi existed ❤️