Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 118

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

I think before he can 'mentally' stalk her, the bullet shot and seeing hi at death bed might change the dynamics. everything is falling like the height of a staircase, like Feedi being rejected, Mahi's rishta pakka, Feedi getting shot, Mahi's wedding, Taimoor's death, so in between these events, either Mahi-Feedi will have another face to face confrontation, or Mahi will just start losing it for Feedi but deny her feelings because it is too late. I still do not think that the writer will blow away the whole plot based on Feedi's love and Mahi's guilt, 30 episodes tak kya dikhayenge ye log phir? 🤔. I will still keep expectations low though!

Aamna was pissed off I think, because people were calling her biased for Feroze. Hassan was trying to reason out but he also made it clear that till now it was not stalking, while Aamna tried to just pacify the comment section by saying that 'ladki ki bhabi khud bolrihi hai ke you led him on, I am not saying it' 😆🤣

People are also complaining where is the religion angle, the show is promoting wrong stuff.. Like bhai log calm down, abhi toh bass mohabbat huya hai bande ko, spiritual journey shuru hone toh do, 8 episodes mein peole want to see khuda bhi aur mohabbat bhi? He did not even land in the shrine, log shuru hogaye abhi se hi, issiliye Hassan was trying to calm down the audience🤣

30 epis can't be pleading forgiveness. 2 epis I think he will.be shot and marriage preps will.begin. at least 3 to 4 epis will be marriage..3 to 4 epis taimoor dying and the aftermath. 25 epis can't be Mahi pleading love also..if she is pleading and this is what he wants , why not take it ? We'll see as it comes.

I think the reviews R pretty balanced. I tried to read.all of them...I am trying to look at the other perspective too that's why engaging you 😆 khuda toh we will see in coming epis but mohhabat ka hi koi sarr pair na dikhaya ache se toh khuda se connection bhi people won't like.

I am also double minded about the stalking issue . Hassan has a point but this is also true ke he is continuously making her uncomfortable with his ishq talk after knowing that she isn't interested. Some of the comments were really good. N I agree aamna can't take criticism in her stride. Shut down her review factory n comments section if they find it offensive.🤷‍♀️ there will always be all types of comments...linking everything to the actor and the chemistry is most common. Hardly matters.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Watching some teaser & old bts

Makers defo cut some scene from lahuar btwn mahi & feedi .

there is dialouge take sher bikte hai jabbat & mohbat insaan ko kitni jaldi shayar bana deti hai .

So yes there was love talk btwn feedi & mahi .thats what lead him on .makers 😡😡

Now one bts eyelock btwn feedi & mahi in burka.dont know when it will play out .is it after goli kaand but marriage prepration is on🤔

Well lets wait

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

30 epis can't be pleading forgiveness. 2 epis I think he will.be shot and marriage preps will.begin. at least 3 to 4 epis will be marriage..3 to 4 epis taimoor dying and the aftermath. 25 epis can't be Mahi pleading love also..if she is pleading and this is what he wants , why not take it ? We'll see as it comes.

I think the reviews R pretty balanced. I tried to read.all of them...I am trying to look at the other perspective too that's why engaging you 😆 khuda toh we will see in coming epis but mohhabat ka hi koi sarr pair na dikhaya ache se toh khuda se connection bhi people won't like.

I am also double minded about the stalking issue . Hassan has a point but this is also true ke he is continuously making her uncomfortable with his ishq talk after knowing that she isn't interested. Some of the comments were really good. N I agree aamna can't take criticism in her stride. Shut down her review factory n comments section if they find it offensive.🤷‍♀️ there will always be all types of comments...linking everything to the actor and the chemistry is most common. Hardly matters.

I think the mixed reaction is justified, as I have said earlier, not everyone can be pleased, and there will always be takers of tragedies coming as love sagas, so I think it is a win-win situation for the makers because either way the show is being hyped and talked about.

I think all we need to do is just be patient, we might be surprised with the future developments, as you have said there are so many episodes left, and not all of them could be Mahi's guilt, love or even Feedi's madness, and this time I feel Mahi will be the metamorphic Devdas. I mean in real Devdas, Dev goes to Paro at her wedding night and begs her for forgiveness and says that he loves her too, Paro refuses him, so it is very much possible that Mahi goes to Feedi in whatever situation and maybe says she feels for him, but he does not pay two hoots 😆.

And continuously making her uncomfortable? When? It was just that Mahi told him that we are dead for each other, so he resorted, it is not that he was forcibly telling her to listen to his nonsense, she definitely did not mean that he should literally die, but if you think from his POV, he was rejected 2 minutes ago, he was not in a position to think rationally, for him his world crushed down, and he felt his love and his stature was weak, that is why he resorted about his love being as weak as being dead, I mean Feedi's reaction was natural, why are we expecting him to behave like a mature man when it was established when he was not one. If you think from Feedi's POV, everything will look like a reaction more than an action, he has been reacting to whatever has been thrown at him, the only decision he took by his own measures was coming to bhawalpur and he has got it back in his face.

I do agree with you though, the rushed falling in love phase has caused a lot of noise, they are getting so many views, they would get much more if they would have handled the Lahore track with patience. But nahi, they thought let us make Feedi fall, baki toh audience is smart .. I am just pissed off right now, that they even deleted Feedi's poetry and Mahi's taunt to him in Lahore. WTH yaar..

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Watching some teaser & old bts

Makers defo cut some scene from lahuar btwn mahi & feedi .

there is dialouge take sher bikte hai jabbat & mohbat insaan ko kitni jaldi shayar bana deti hai .

So yes there was love talk btwn feedi & mahi .thats what lead him on .makers 😡😡

Now one bts eyelock btwn feedi & mahi in burka.dont know when it will play out .is it after goli kaand but marriage prepration is on🤔

Well lets wait

The channel and editing is just so stupid, they have deleted down scenes due to lack of which people have literally termed their central character as a stalker🤢. How can they do it is beyond my comprehension. The only way they can redeem this is if they play those scenes as Mahi's flashback, because Feedi's POV is just overlooked due to that big loophole. Also, they had the audacity to play unnecessary scenes in Lahore, like people dancing and all, but they deleted such important conversations between the leads? My head is 🤢

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Did you guys also notice that Mahi's mom in one of the promos begs Qazim shah about giving Mahi's happiness? So, again the fan in me questions, did Mahi ask for Feedi which her Dad thought is impossible given the social status?

Krinya thumbnail

Did you guys also notice that Mahi's mom in one of the promos begs Qazim shah about giving Mahi's happiness? So, again the fan in me questions, did Mahi ask for Feedi which her Dad thought is impossible given the social status?

Matlab she will cry a river and beg him to accept her while he gives some.gibberish shayari as a reply..yaad na.aaya Kar,.wo.wali..ye bhi 30 epis tak.nai. hoga 😆 pehle toh Farhad.phir kisi kaam ka tha , after he becomes a peer , why would any mother want him as a son in law 😆 practically impossible.

Krinya thumbnail

I think the mixed reaction is justified, as I have said earlier, not everyone can be pleased, and there will always be takers of tragedies coming as love sagas, so I think it is a win-win situation for the makers because either way the show is being hyped and talked about.

I

And continuously making her uncomfortable? When? It was just that Mahi told him that we are dead for each other, so he resorted, it is not that he was forcibly telling her to listen to his nonsense, she definitely did not mean that he should literally die, but if you think from his POV, he was rejected 2 minutes ago, he was not in a position to think rationally, for him his world crushed down, and he felt his love and his stature was weak, that is why he resorted about his love being as weak as being dead, I mean Feedi's reaction was natural, why are we expecting him to behave like a mature man when it was established when he was not one. If you think from Feedi's POV, everything will look like a reaction more than an action, he has been reacting to whatever has been thrown at him, the only decision he took by his own measures was coming to bhawalpur and he has got it back in his face.

I

Like I said I dun really care for the success or ratings or no. Of views..some of the most successful shows on TV, I have found some of them crap. In India, all kinds of rubbish content works at times...that doesn't mean I find kam rubbish 😆 We r having a casual discussion on it right? Bec lemme tell u , previously all my guesses abt ishquia climax were wrong 🤢😆 I dun trust the writers since then. Wo dosti ko pyar bole ya deewanapan , idc. Mujhe bas entertainment n timepass chahiye 🤣

Ok so about making her feel uncomfortable...his mere presence in bawalpur is making her uncomfortable n he has failed to look at it from her perspective.wahan aana hi stalking hai. If she cared for him , she wud have called him / confessed/ given some hint that she wants to spend her life with him. I can't see everything from fidi's pov na. Uska dimag hila hua Lagta hai mujhe. Plus , what I read in the comments , dialogues like do din ki dillagi mere liye dil ke lagi ban gayi and this heart should die etc etc will guilt trip her which I can never like. Now getting shot. She will go half crazy taking the blame.on herself. She would want him to move on ( in Mazar also she might be pleading him.to move on ) which he won't do so , neither will she get out of the trap nor will.he.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Matlab she will cry a river and beg him to accept her while he gives some.gibberish shayari as a reply..yaad na.aaya Kar,.wo.wali..ye bhi 30 epis tak.nai. hoga 😆 pehle toh Farhad.phir kisi kaam ka tha , after he becomes a peer , why would any mother want him as a son in law 😆 practically impossible.

even pehle bhi, Farhad ki status ko dkehke no way Mahi ki mummy will want him as son in law, so I guess ye zyada hi fairy talish hojayega 🤣

Nahi, I was thinking ke Mahi will go deranged na, matlab pagal jaisi, so mummy ko shayad laga hoga ke beti ka zinda bachna zyada important hai rather than ye soch na ke damad ka status kya hai 🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Like I said I dun really care for the success or ratings or no. Of views..some of the most successful shows on TV, I have found some of them crap. In India, all kinds of rubbish content works at times...that doesn't mean I find kam rubbish 😆 We r having a casual discussion on it right? Bec lemme tell u , previously all my guesses abt ishquia climax were wrong 🤢😆 I dun trust the writers since then. Wo dosti ko pyar bole ya deewanapan , idc. Mujhe bas entertainment n timepass chahiye 🤣

Ok so about making her feel uncomfortable...his mere presence in bawalpur is making her uncomfortable n he has failed to look at it from her perspective.wahan aana hi stalking hai. If she cared for him , she wud have called him / confessed/ given some hint that she wants to spend her life with him. I can't see everything from fidi's pov na. Uska dimag hila hua Lagta hai mujhe. Plus , what I read in the comments , dialogues like do din ki dillagi mere liye dil ke lagi ban gayi and this heart should die etc etc will guilt trip her which I can never like. Now getting shot. She will go half crazy taking the blame.on herself. She would want him to move on ( in Mazar also she might be pleading him.to move on ) which he won't do so , neither will she get out of the trap nor will.he.

@bold: Yes, I like how we have discussions, it shows that how well we could have moulded the storyline and our leads 🤣

Ishqiya and it's climax..🤣 well that is why i told you I will not expect anything from the writers, because dil tootega mera I know 🤢. Thank God that I watched Ishqiya after it ended, varna I can imagine the trauma the fans went through 😆

@red: Mujhe toh tabhi pata chalgaya tha ki uska dimag hila huya hai jab woh dinner ki menu sochraha tha when Mahi mistook him as the canada guy 🤣.. jokes apart, the bullet and all, she might feel guilty because she talked about death and he took it literally, in such cases I think anyone in Mahi's place would feel bad too, but again it was Nazim Shah and not mahi's life, so I hope we get some bromance between Nazim-Feedi too 😆. I agree, he should leave, I have saying that he should leave since the day Fakeera confronted him, he is not realizing the damage he is doing to Mahi and himself, you are not welcomed by anyone here, so why stay, abb jab confess karliya, he should leave, abhitak he stayed to confess which made sense, but abb kya mahi ki wedding preparations karega yeh? I hope not please 🤢

On this note, if she goes and pleads him to move on then that is also wrong, he can lead his life and destroy it whichever he wants, I understand why she will do it, but I also understand that sometimes it is close to impossible to move on from the first love of your life. She can get out of the trap if she stops pursuing him post this whole fiasco, I am pretty sure, Feedi will hide himself, it is obvious from the OST that at times he just overlooks that Mahi is in the shrine or near him.

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I think we need a new thread for the discussion, is anyone making it? I do not know who the TM is.