Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
i dont think so naheed ki badua lagegi

naheed love is not only one sided love its also unsaid love . Aise pyar ka kya mtlb .air saccha pyar kabhi badua nahi deta

Na naheed degi na feedi dega its simple its in mahi fate.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sephora29

Given Mahi's conservative background , in real life , taimoor would not be at mehndi function. Drama Pakistan is not always real pakistan..lol

And I think the show will follow that and we will only see the barat arrive on the day of the wedding.I know we are all assuming Feedi will find God but I got into rewatching all the teasers and promos and the one where Iqra is in the black clothes and he is reciting a painful poem.. ufff..... Man, I know we fawn all over Feroze but Iqra is literally brimming with superstar emotions and acting and I cant wait to see her in the future episodes!

Side note : you guys keep bringing up ishqiya and it's triggering all my gag reflexes.. God, what a trauma that show was....

Iqra is a queen, she is a revelation here, she has not looked this beautiful, and the composure with which she enacts Mahi is fabulous. It is difficult to stand out when you are surrounded by mostly veterans and someone with a huge magnitude of screen presence like that of Feroze, but Iqra is brilliant. Infact after watching three shows of Feroze, I felt that apart from Sana javed (in parts) in khaani, none of the actresses could match his screen presence but Iqraa. Also, in Sana's defense, Mir Hadi was magnum so the screen would burst into that towering aura Hadi had, but in KAM3, it is like more than Feroze I am seeing Feedi, I feel Feroze is not there at all and Iqraa is just brilliant. The pleading scenario, she is killing it, I will sit with tissue box though. In the OST there is one more scene of Feedi, where he runs in the shrine and balances himself with sidewall and it felt like he was suffocating after witnessing/learning something, Feroze was excellent, Iqra's pleading and Feroze's this shot are the best from the OST. Let the scenes roll out.

PS: The whole team is brilliant, none of the actors go wrong, the hard work shows. Iqraa in one of her interview said that it used to be so hot in Multan, and they had to shoot in barefoot, they had burns in their feet, and the spot boys had to splash cold water every 10 minutes, just imagine the effort the cast has put, incredible indeed.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Dont worry i have full faith feedi will leave as soon he recovers. Feedi now never beg for his love .he is like ab mai tumhare raste nahi aaunga

Aur he just cant leave his naukary all of sudden .toh bhai pucchenge nahi aaya hi kyun tha. This goli kaand give him a proper reason to leave the place.

@bold: isiiliye toh mujhe bhi woh pasand hai, ke after all the stupidity, he did not start begging too. THANK GOD. It is difficult to root for your hero when they lose their spine, he did not lose it yet so Allah malik😆

@red: That is a good point, but I wonder whether the writer will point it out in the execution, because if he suddenly goes back, both Nisaar and his parents will have galore of questions, also the money he was sending will stop coming (waise bhi stop hoga after he leaves), and I do not think he will tell his parents about his heart break, but it'll be a banger if he shares it with his mother, he needs to vent it out in front of someone at least.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I just saw somethinghaute review

Yes i agree with them this defo not stalking & blackmailing .come on mahi did friendship with feedi .

Imagin girl & boy r friend & boy develop feeling for for girl he want to confess his love isit stalking & blackmailing no not at all.

Till now he not make mahi uncomfortable its mahi desucion to go with him & talk.now he allready said he wont came her way . In short bhad me jayo😆

But we just cant say feedi dont cry when ur frist love is gtg married & all .so enjoy the feroz acting bht rulayega

The moment he choked, for a moment I felt like abhi they will play 'Qayamat mei teri daag e mohabbat'🤣

Jokes apart, remember Hadi's breakdown, and compare with Feedi's breakdown, incredible how subtle and delicate Feroze has been as Feedi. Feedi crying will bring TRPs, Mahi going all crazy will bring more TRPS, so leads losing sanity is what everyone is waiting to see😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

@bold: isiiliye toh mujhe bhi woh pasand hai, ke after all the stupidity, he did not start begging too. THANK GOD. It is difficult to root for your hero when they lose their spine, he did not lose it yet so Allah malik😆

@red: That is a good point, but I wonder whether the writer will point it out in the execution, because if he suddenly goes back, both Nisaar and his parents will have galore of questions, also the money he was sending will stop coming (waise bhi stop hoga after he leaves), and I do not think he will tell his parents about his heart break, but it'll be a banger if he shares it with his mother, he needs to vent it out in front of someone at least.

they r showing feroz as farhaad ye dikhayege hi nahi & its actually not theam .its farhaad soritual jouerny now after all this .

Yes log bol rahe hai he should just after rejection aare ruko he is doing a job here aise kaise chhod de ekdum se . This goli kaand give hima reason to stay & leave at proper time .

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

The moment he choked, for a moment I felt like abhi they will play 'Qayamat mei teri daag e mohabbat'🤣

Jokes apart, remember Hadi's breakdown, and compare with Feedi's breakdown, incredible how subtle and delicate Feroze has been as Feedi. Feedi crying will bring TRPs, Mahi going all crazy will bring more TRPS, so leads losing sanity is what everyone is waiting to see😆

Yes yaar its so different

Feedi ka rona jayda pareshan kar raha hai because he doesnot deserve this 😒

Feroz just incredible in crying scene

Apart from choking scene with dilawar & noora it was so well done .that heartbreak & gussa .then with dilawar trying to nml & smiling .it was so beautifull.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

they r showing feroz as farhaad ye dikhayege hi nahi & its actually not theam .its farhaad soritual jouerny now after all this .

Yes log bol rahe hai he should just after rejection aare ruko he is doing a job here aise kaise chhod de ekdum se . This goli kaand give hima reason to stay & leave at proper time .

People are complaining because his purpose was not the job but Mahi, so when the purpose is not there anymore, why stay? Haan woh baat alag hai ke in reality, achanak se bhaag gaya toh sablog shaq karne lagenge, anyways I think we should not worry anymore, we know he is here because he will be shot

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Yes yaar its so different

Feedi ka rona jayda pareshan kar raha hai because he doesnot deserve this 😒

Feroz just incredible in crying scene

Apart from choking scene with dilawar & noora it was so well done .that heartbreak & gussa .then with dilawar trying to nml & smiling .it was so beautifull.

Feedi ko Nahid ki baddua lagi hai, he treated her with disrespect na, so see how he is being treated now.

The scene with Noora was very good, Feedi ko gussa bhi aata hai, I liked how he kept his calm and did not just shut off people around him, trying to balance the emotions, the character has grown so much from the first episode, varna if you see the Feedi in 1st episode, kaun bolega ke he would actually have the nerve and courage to go through all this shit

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nai.nai nai sister..falling in love at first sight isn't the problem at all. Just by looking at someone , thy can fall in.love..but here , what they showed is , the girl befriends the boy on some.pretext and he misunderstands her friendship for love....both ways , till the time the girl express SOME emotions , give some hint that she is also interested in getting into a relationship , it is considered stalking only. But they played smart ..chalo abhi he will stalk her mentally ..phir we will see 😆

This time I felt hassan was still trying to reason it out but aamma was stubborn enuf ..lagta hai sabke negative comments read karke she was angry..bec before this they were always praised for their reviews. she sounded like a fangirl tbh😆 It's shocking bec she is a woman but here hassan is the voice of females mostly

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Nai.nai nai sister..falling in love at first sight isn't the problem at all. Just by looking at someone , thy can fall in.love..but here , what they showed is , the girl befriends the boy on some.pretext and he misunderstands her friendship for love....both ways , till the time the girl express SOME emotions , give some hint that she is also interested in getting into a relationship , it is considered stalking only. But they played smart ..chalo abhi he will stalk her mentally ..phir we will see 😆

This time I felt hassan was still trying to reason it out but aamma was stubborn enuf ..lagta hai sabke negative comments read karke she was angry..bec before this they were always praised for their reviews. she sounded like a fangirl tbh😆 It's shocking bec she is a woman but here hassan is the voice of females mostly

I think before he can 'mentally' stalk her, the bullet shot and seeing hi at death bed might change the dynamics. everything is falling like the height of a staircase, like Feedi being rejected, Mahi's rishta pakka, Feedi getting shot, Mahi's wedding, Taimoor's death, so in between these events, either Mahi-Feedi will have another face to face confrontation, or Mahi will just start losing it for Feedi but deny her feelings because it is too late. I still do not think that the writer will blow away the whole plot based on Feedi's love and Mahi's guilt, 30 episodes tak kya dikhayenge ye log phir? 🤔. I will still keep expectations low though!

Aamna was pissed off I think, because people were calling her biased for Feroze. Hassan was trying to reason out but he also made it clear that till now it was not stalking, while Aamna tried to just pacify the comment section by saying that 'ladki ki bhabi khud bolrihi hai ke you led him on, I am not saying it' 😆🤣

People are also complaining where is the religion angle, the show is promoting wrong stuff.. Like bhai log calm down, abhi toh bass mohabbat huya hai bande ko, spiritual journey shuru hone toh do, 8 episodes mein peole want to see khuda bhi aur mohabbat bhi? He did not even land in the shrine, log shuru hogaye abhi se hi, issiliye Hassan was trying to calm down the audience🤣