Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Why should they blame her? LOL.. Taimoor margaya, saint ne bola tha, why did not they listen?😆

where are these comments? Chicchad ka kya meaning hai abb 🤣

Farhad chipku toh hai😆, but he is still a baby, he needs to be protected, he needs to leave the haveli, Mahi can do anything she wants, with her ass, with her husband, in her wealth, I do not care , let Feedi just move to the shrine and start the story. The choking scene still hurts my eyes, I am not ready for some more choking and 'Tu servant and aukaat dekho' talks. He does not deserve her love, let it be, let him leave, uske peeche bhagne ki kya zaroorat hai? Apni haveli mein khush raho, aur waise bhi baddua toh Feedi ko bhi lagsakti hai Mahi ki for the chipkuness, Feedi ka pyaar toh weak hai, baddua toh hamakat hai so baddua kaisi.

And I do not think that she will plead for forgiveness, come on that does not make sense, and it could be for him to move on and start a new life too, and he probably will deny that. But that scene was definitely something where she is pleading for something and he does not look convinced at all, WOW

Blame her bec ppl usually do ..like she was unlucky or something n the boy died as soon as she stepped in.

These comments r in somethinghaute comments section 🤣arre u dunno chicchad? It's an insect , it sticks to the body and suck blood. Difficult to remove it easily. I hated that.place during ishquia but abhi I am enjoying when they r getting bk what they deserved.

Nai re I never said she doesn't deserve Farhad. She doesn't love him. End of the story..even if she led him on, she has no feelings for him NOW . That's it..

agreed , he should leave immediately .. plus..baddua Kisko kiski lagegi 🤣 In one of the videos naheed is also marrying with tears. Pehle uski baddua lagi Farhad ko. Phir sabki milke lagi taimoor ko. Bechara muft mein maara gaya he wasn't in the equation also.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Blame her bec ppl usually do ..like she was unlucky or something n the boy died as soon as she stepped in.

Nah, I think Tamoor's mom is a nice lady, blame shame nahi karegi. Plus, peer baba ne toh pehle hi bola tha ki janaza uthega, still bohot jaldi thi na shaadi ke liye 🤣. The way she overacted with 'Mahi meri di, meri chand, meri rani', like woman please calm down, you saw her for the first time, Mahi khud bhi sochrahi hogi ke mujhe sabb first sight mei dekh ke pagal kyu hojate hai, chahey Feedi ho ya Taimoor ka mummy🤪

These comments r in somethinghaute comments section 🤣arre u dunno chicchad? It's an insect , it sticks to the body and suck blood. Difficult to remove it easily. I hated that.place during ishquia but abhi I am enjoying when they r getting bk what they deserved.

Did they bash Ishqiya and Hamza? 🤣.. I swear, they are liking the show, so tehy are being blamed that they like it because Feroze is here, but Feroze was in ishqiya too, so logic nahi milta 😆

One of the comments were like 'Feroze should be ashamed of playing stalker'😆.. Ye sach mein koi aisa insaan hoga jiski biwi ya gf Feroze ki fan hogi 🤣

Nai re I never said she doesn't deserve Farhad. She doesn't love him. End of the story..even if she led him on, she has no feelings for him NOW . That's it..

No no, I meant that she herself meant she deserves better than Farhad and she is getting someone better than Farhad, it wasn't your comment but Mahi's own perspective. She ha sno feelings till now, she does not even have any breathing space, I feel bad for her, ek devadas kam tha ke rishta is being pakka withing 2 hours of Feedi's confession, like the girl needs to process everything, she has so many suitors ke pagal na hojaye ladki 🤣

agreed , he should leave immediately .. plus..baddua Kisko kiski lagegi 🤣 In one of the videos naheed is also marrying with tears. Pehle uski baddua lagi Farhad ko. Phir sabki milke lagi taimoor ko. Bechara muft mein maara gaya he wasn't in the equation also.

Feedi ko Nahid ka baddua laga hai sure, warna there is no reason ke aisa innocent badna ka dil toota aur abhi goli khayega, phir mar jayega..Mahi ko Feedi ka baddua lagegi nahi ke that is what we need to see, but whole baddua thing is ridiculous, Feedi does not love Nahid, and Mahi does not love Feedi, so abb kya karey insaan, zabardasti se mohabbat kaise hogi. Taimoor ka dekh ke mujhe lagta hai suhaagraat kiye bina hi mar jayega, bechara itni baddua kaise laggayi, usko toh khabar bhi nahi Devdas aur paro ka 🤣Also, I think Mahi ka guilt is more because she humilated Feedi with class comaprison, not because she rejected him, if it is for the class comparison then I think the apology makes sense, but not loving him is not a mistake, mohabbat nahi hai toh nahi sahi, but do not force or ask him to stop loving you too, let him love the way he wants to.

Word Count: 1

Krinya thumbnail

The only problem I have with people who are commenting against the show is that they are blaming the actors, people are like Feroze likes to play stalker and Iqraa should not do such a show where she has no scope.. I mean do these people even read what they write? If you do not like the show then do not watch it, why drag the actors and criticize them for doing their job?

Also, people expect everything to be realistic, it is a fiction, take it as one, they are saying that how can Feedi wear such good clothes as mulaazim? Like arey bass bhi karo, may be uska salary accha hoga isiliye

That's certainly wrong . I read a lot of comments which were like..fans want rumi humza together so it's bec of the chemistry that we ignore stalkish behavior..while everyone was complaining bec humna got away without a scratch while rumi humza lost everything .

In the serial if they wanted to highlight blackmailing and harassment as wrong then they shouldn't have made humza fall for rumi and rumi for humza. His intention was to blackmail yes but for me , he did NOT want her , n that's what I liked. He wanted his revenge ...rumi wasn't even a collateral but zabardasti ka banaya in the end. Either show a person as black , n do whatever , if u wanna show him gray then bring him to justice as per the story u show. Nvm it's a futile convo.

So, the narration matters a lot. realism pov se I am not watching kam. Nopes..love stories can't be seen realistically. But characters must have motivation n the writer must be able to sell it.

Mainly I think the reason behind this outburst is , that girls have had harrowing experiences with stalking and blackmailing ..mostly the comments were about the real life experiences of people whereby the girls were stalked by the boys and how it affected them. Unlike here they didn't smile also or shook hands, forget friendship..yet they were stalked badly to the end of the world..it wss worrying actually....So they r also ok in their place. This is the reason for reacting emotionally to it..theek hai. They r entitled to their view.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Given Mahi's conservative background , in real life , taimoor would not be at mehndi function. Drama Pakistan is not always real pakistan..lol

And I think the show will follow that and we will only see the barat arrive on the day of the wedding.I know we are all assuming Feedi will find God but I got into rewatching all the teasers and promos and the one where Iqra is in the black clothes and he is reciting a painful poem.. ufff..... Man, I know we fawn all over Feroze but Iqra is literally brimming with superstar emotions and acting and I cant wait to see her in the future episodes!

Side note : you guys keep bringing up ishqiya and it's triggering all my gag reflexes.. God, what a trauma that show was....

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sephora29

Given Mahi's conservative background , in real life , taimoor would not be at mehndi function. Drama Pakistan is not always real pakistan..lol

And I think the show will follow that and we will only see the barat arrive on the day of the wedding.I know we are all assuming Feedi will find God but I got into rewatching all the teasers and promos and the one where Iqra is in the black clothes and he is reciting a painful poem.. ufff..... Man, I know we fawn all over Feroze but Iqra is literally brimming with superstar emotions and acting and I cant wait to see her in the future episodes!

Side note : you guys keep bringing up ishqiya and it's triggering all my gag reflexes.. God, what a trauma that show was....

But multan wali aunty was talking about taimoor going to mahi's house ..isn't that modern ?😆

Oh I second that.completely..iqra bowled me over..I didn't see the promos etc until today

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No, actually, that is basically Taimoor meeting his future inlaws since they have not met him yet. Mahi wont be able to meet him probably. The modern aspects were all in Rida's wedding coz they are modern ppl. Mahi's fam and even Taimoor's fam isnt (well, Taimoor's fam isnt as bad as Mahi's )

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I beg to differ, both in the OST and in the promos, she does not look happy during Ruksati, and her bhabi also looks at her with a certain sadness, I do not know what happened but that certainly wasn't ruksati ki tears 🤔

I agree with u she doesnot look happy at all in any scene

But rukhsati hoti hai with taimoor .i feel rukhsati ke sath hi taimoor ki death hoti hai .taimoor is going to die thats for sure no doubt.

mahi allready fall in love with feedi when he leave after shot .these whole dewangi hai toh dewangi hi sahi & all running scene mahi fall for feedi before her marriage .

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Why should they blame her? LOL.. Taimoor margaya, saint ne bola tha, why did not they listen?😆

where are these comments? Chicchad ka kya meaning hai abb 🤣

Farhad chipku toh hai😆, but he is still a baby, he needs to be protected, he needs to leave the haveli, Mahi can do anything she wants, with her ass, with her husband, in her wealth, I do not care , let Feedi just move to the shrine and start the story. The choking scene still hurts my eyes, I am not ready for some more choking and 'Tu servant and aukaat dekho' talks. He does not deserve her love, let it be, let him leave, uske peeche bhagne ki kya zaroorat hai? Apni haveli mein khush raho, aur waise bhi baddua toh Feedi ko bhi lagsakti hai Mahi ki for the chipkuness, Feedi ka pyaar toh weak hai, baddua toh hamakat hai so baddua kaisi.

And I do not think that she will plead for forgiveness, come on that does not make sense, and it could be for him to move on and start a new life too, and he probably will deny that. But that scene was definitely something where she is pleading for something and he does not look convinced at all, WOW

Dont worry i have full faith feedi will leave as soon he recovers. Feedi now never beg for his love .he is like ab mai tumhare raste nahi aaunga

Aur he just cant leave his naukary all of sudden .toh bhai pucchenge nahi aaya hi kyun tha. This goli kaand give him a proper reason to leave the place.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

The only problem I have with people who are commenting against the show is that they are blaming the actors, people are like Feroze likes to play stalker and Iqraa should not do such a show where she has no scope.. I mean do these people even read what they write? If you do not like the show then do not watch it, why drag the actors and criticize them for doing their job?

Also, people expect everything to be realistic, it is a fiction, take it as one, they are saying that how can Feedi wear such good clothes as mulaazim? Like arey bass bhi karo, may be uska salary accha hoga isiliye

🤣

Ab samjh me aa raha itne views kyun aa rahe hai

Logo ko critisise bhi jo karna hai😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

I just saw somethinghaute review

Yes i agree with them this defo not stalking & blackmailing .come on mahi did friendship with feedi .

Imagin girl & boy r friend & boy develop feeling for for girl he want to confess his love isit stalking & blackmailing no not at all.

Till now he not make mahi uncomfortable its mahi desucion to go with him & talk.now he allready said he wont came her way . In short bhad me jayo😆

But we just cant say feedi dont cry when ur frist love is gtg married & all .so enjoy the feroz acting bht rulayega