Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Taimoor may die of any reason but Mahi was seen with her mil and sikander in all scenes post his death so they r supportive n don't blame her. After watching the promos n ost it reaffirms my belief that she will plead guilty haath jod ke , maafi mangegi bec she will believe ke usko baddua lagi hai. but he won't free her off the shackles of his mohabbat.

Meanwhile I was lol'ing at the comments.. Farhad is chipku gale padu..n what was that..chicchad🤣

Why should they blame her? LOL.. Taimoor margaya, saint ne bola tha, why did not they listen?😆

where are these comments? Chicchad ka kya meaning hai abb 🤣

Farhad chipku toh hai😆, but he is still a baby, he needs to be protected, he needs to leave the haveli, Mahi can do anything she wants, with her ass, with her husband, in her wealth, I do not care , let Feedi just move to the shrine and start the story. The choking scene still hurts my eyes, I am not ready for some more choking and 'Tu servant and aukaat dekho' talks. He does not deserve her love, let it be, let him leave, uske peeche bhagne ki kya zaroorat hai? Apni haveli mein khush raho, aur waise bhi baddua toh Feedi ko bhi lagsakti hai Mahi ki for the chipkuness, Feedi ka pyaar toh weak hai, baddua toh hamakat hai so baddua kaisi.

And I do not think that she will plead for forgiveness, come on that does not make sense, and it could be for him to move on and start a new life too, and he probably will deny that. But that scene was definitely something where she is pleading for something and he does not look convinced at all, WOW

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

It's on the day of her haldi or mehendi. Where she is running like crazy n bhabhi stops her.... In the promo she is heard saying "I want him to leave otherwise I will break down "

Edit..I think after this , the station scene will come..she will follow him n ask him to forget her. Or probably ask for forgiveness...

@bold: WOW, when did this happen? Why will she tootofy for a mulazim now?😆

Jokes apart, matlab she is not consistent too, she said that they had their akhri mulakaat, then why go to the station and stir the raw wound? He already knows that he is supposed to move on, he is supposed to forget you, just let him go.. Matlab, that station scene will mean making him lose it some more, because I do not trust Feedi's brain, he can think bizarre ways to lose self control, and his character will be like that, Mahi is the more composed and stable one, but she looks like losing it too.😆

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

I beg to differ, both in the OST and in the promos, she does not look happy during Ruksati, and her bhabi also looks at her with a certain sadness, I do not know what happened but that certainly wasn't ruksati ki tears 🤔

Arre I am not talking of rukhsati I am talking about another scene which comes in a flash in ost ..I felt it was taimoor and Mahi in her mehendi....but may be I am wrong and it's Rida and her husband scene.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

There is one more promo, where Mahi says 'Woh kehta hai usse mujhse Mohabbat hai, lekin mohabbat mei maa bhi toh rakha jata hai na'. See, Mahi talks sense most of the time, so I believe she still is not going to fall, even though the fan in me wants Mahi to love him, even if it is for a day.

I believe Feedi will hear this and then leave, and most probably Mahi told this to Rida aur bhabi.

Rida and Nisaar must come to bhawalpur now, Rida and Mahi, Rida and Feedi confrontation is much needed right now.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Arre I am not talking of rukhsati I am talking about another scene which comes in a flash in ost ..I felt it was taimoor and Mahi in her mehendi....but may be I am wrong and it's Rida and her husband scene.

Yes probably Rida and Faaris. Because, apparently men are not allowed, especially the groom is not allowed into the mehndi functions right?

It is also possible that she is just not ready for the wedding that is why she is pissed off, we are making khayali pulao ke usko Feedi ke liye kuch huya hoga 🤣

Krinya thumbnail

@bold: WOW, when did this happen? Why will she tootofy for a mulazim now?😆

Jokes apart, matlab she is not consistent too, she said that they had their akhri mulakaat, then why go to the station and stir the raw wound? He already knows that he is supposed to move on, he is supposed to forget you, just let him go.. Matlab, that station scene will mean making him lose it some more, because I do not trust Feedi's brain, he can think bizarre ways to lose self control, and his character will be like that, Mahi is the more composed and stable one, but she looks like losing it too.😆

That's what I said...she is feeling guilty and hence she is losing it..its a sign of a good hearted person that she feels guilty.. He comes there bec of her stupidity , gets heartbroken and now gets shot. How is it possible that she doesn't bother? Infact as a widow also she continues to face him..its speculation only but I don't think she is begging for his love...and Farhad also...ye.peer kam devdas zyada dikhta hai. I never heard him talking about God, ye toh Mahi Mahi kiye jaa raha hai abhi tak. Probably in the last epis. He will..

Anyhow.. I happened to watch the latest review of somethinghaute..kya misaal kayam ki hai hypocrisy ki. Harassment blackmailing stalking should not be used loosely. Wah bhai wah. When the audience were shouting the same during ishquia these ppl didn't bother n just dissed it heartlessly. Thy were not ready to see the whole.perspective. now they say the audience is wrong in using these words.

Phir bhi.. I agree with them ke abhi tak Farhad wasn't stalking Mahi, he was under the impression that she loves him.n she is angry with him, scared of her family and all that...after this point what he does will actually decide his character for me. One thing I am sure of..he can't touch my heart here..mahi will.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Yes probably Rida and Faaris. Because, apparently men are not allowed, especially the groom is not allowed into the mehndi functions right?

It is also possible that she is just not ready for the wedding that is why she is pissed off, we are making khayali pulao ke usko Feedi ke liye kuch huya hoga 🤣

Arre what ru saying? In all paki dramas , in mehendi function the bride and groom r together..n thy do some Rasm. Mahi also did it with Rida and her would be groom.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

That's what I said...she is feeling guilty and hence she is losing it..its a sign of a good hearted person that she feels guilty.. He comes there bec of her stupidity , gets heartbroken and now gets shot. How is it possible that she doesn't bother? Infact as a widow also she continues to face him..its speculation only but I don't think she is begging for his love...and Farhad also...ye.peer kam devdas zyada dikhta hai. I never heard him talking about God, ye toh Mahi Mahi kiye jaa raha hai abhi tak. Probably in the last epis. He will..

Khuda aur Mohabbat has always been like that, falling in love at first sight and trying to worship the woman, it is more like worshipping Mahi I believe. And Devdas toh woh hai hi, I think Hashim (the writer) has already said that is it low key Devdas inspired. So, in Devdas, paro begs Dev to leave alcohol, here Mahi might beg him to leave this life and go back. I am not ready for the last episode and the death though, he will probably die in front of Mahi 💔

Anyhow.. I happened to watch the latest review of somethinghaute..kya misaal kayam ki hai hypocrisy ki. Harassment blackmailing stalking should not be used loosely. Wah bhai wah. When the audience were shouting the same during ishquia these ppl didn't bother n just dissed it heartlessly. Thy were not ready to see the whole.perspective. now they say the audience is wrong in using these words.

I did not see the review yet, but I think in Hazma and Feedi's case, the intentions come into play. Hamza's intention was to stalk and harass whereas Feedi's intentions are pure. However, I do believe that Hamza's whole perspective was ignored, and people like me who wanted to talk about his side were asked to imagine my ex stalking me 🤣.. Anyways, coming back to Feedi, I will always say he is wrong, but I will never say that what he did was wrong, loving and confessing is not wrong, and especially when you are young and this is your first freaking love

Anyhow.. I agree with them ke abhi tak Farhad wasn't stalking Mahi, he was under the impression that she loves him.n she is angry with him, scared of her family and all that...after this point what he does will actually decide his character for me. One thing I am sure of..he can't touch my heart here..mahi will.

Yes there is a lot to come, so we can only predict. I know that I am sucker for tragic heroes, he is my hero here, I already have my heart for him from the choking scene itself. But i do not wnat anymore choking though😆. Also, Feroze does so well that at times even if you do not wnat, you just feel bad for Feedi, I am already guilty of feeling bad for Mir Hadi and Hamza, so Feedi is a baby in front of the other two.🤣

Word Count: 1

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Arre what ru saying? In all paki dramas , in mehendi function the bride and groom r together..n thy do some Rasm. Mahi also did it with Rida and her would be groom.

I am sorry, i did not know that 🤪.. I thought Rida's family was not conservative so they did it together, Mahi's family is 'pardasheel' so I thought maybe they will keep men away..

The last Pak drama I watched was Ishqiya, so wahape toh you know what was happening😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

The only problem I have with people who are commenting against the show is that they are blaming the actors, people are like Feroze likes to play stalker and Iqraa should not do such a show where she has no scope.. I mean do these people even read what they write? If you do not like the show then do not watch it, why drag the actors and criticize them for doing their job?

Also, people expect everything to be realistic, it is a fiction, take it as one, they are saying that how can Feedi wear such good clothes as mulaazim? Like arey bass bhi karo, may be uska salary accha hoga isiliye