Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So youtube just rec'd one of the old promos to me and I watched it slowed down....Is Taimoor going to die just after the rukshati even?? Coz there is a scene where ppl are in their wedding clothes , standing in mahi's room I think and her bhabi and rida look shocked and horrified and her mom faints.. it's a very quick flash of a scene but I do think it means something. Also it would gel completely with the doli and janaza and khanda dialogue of the faqeer.

There is also a scene where Mahi tries to run out the door, she has mehndi on her feet so it's probably her wedding day or near abouts and then she faints.

The scene where she is getting rukhsati , her dad and Bhabi have a tense look on thier face so something might be happening in the background maybe...

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

😶😶😶😶

Ye kab bola feroz ne 😒

He didn’t directly say it, but when the host in tuk tuk March asked him something regarding it, he was mumbling and didn’t know what to say 🤣
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sephora29

So youtube just rec'd one of the old promos to me and I watched it slowed down....Is Taimoor going to die just after the rukshati even?? Coz there is a scene where ppl are in their wedding clothes , standing in mahi's room I think and her bhabi and rida look shocked and horrified and her mom faints.. it's a very quick flash of a scene but I do think it means something. Also it would gel completely with the doli and janaza and khanda dialogue of the faqeer.

There is also a scene where Mahi tries to run out the door, she has mehndi on her feet so it's probably her wedding day or near abouts and then she faints.

The scene where she is getting rukhsati , her dad and Bhabi have a tense look on thier face so something might be happening in the background maybe...

kudos to your observation!

Are you talking about the trailer? I’m curious now .. lol

So, are we heading to nikaah with Taimoor but Ruksaati with Sikandar? Also, how will all of a sudden Taimoor just die in the haveli? Do you think the people who tried to kill Nazim Shah will attack Taimoor?

SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's Teaser 4. And no, she does get rukhsat with Taimoor but I think they will be attacked (its possible with the storyline they seem to be building with Nazim) or it could be some other mishap but I have a feeling Taimoor will die soon after rukhsati like within a few hrs or so..

The mahi running scene , i feel, could either be the day of her wedding and something to do with feedi, coz her bhabi stops her from leaving ...or... and this is a bit bollywood but it could be post taimoor's death and mahi maybe is in shock ( I think it's the first option tbh)

Edited by sephora29 - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's a very good observation. I saw it in slow mo. Yes taimoor may die before her doli reaches haveli or just after. Bec I chkd the videos, bhabhi is wearing the same saaree in the getting shocked scene , which she is wearing in the wedding. But rukhsati hoti hai and wedding with taimoor also in which she looks happy.

Rukhsati scene comes in the promo.

Plus..I feel Mahi may not marry sikandar. If she married him , she won't be this unhappy. She is crying in every single scene. N she is in widow costume in every scene.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

It's Teaser 4. And no, she does get rukhsat with Taimoor but I think they will be attacked (its possible with the storyline they seem to be building with Nazim) or it could be some other mishap but I have a feeling Taimoor will die soon after rukhsati like within a few hrs or so..

The mahi running scene , i feel, could either be the day of her wedding and something to do with feedi, coz her bhabi stops her from leaving ...or... and this is a bit bollywood but it could be post taimoor's death and mahi maybe is in shock ( I think it's the first option tbh)

It's on the day of her haldi or mehendi. Where she is running like crazy n bhabhi stops her.... In the promo she is heard saying "I want him to leave otherwise I will break down "

Edit..I think after this , the station scene will come..she will follow him n ask him to forget her. Or probably ask for forgiveness...

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

The channel is so .. uggghhh

They deleted a very important scene from Lahore, where Feedi does a poetry for Mhai, and Mahi says 'kaafi shayar types ho' and he responds that 'mohabbat mei sab shayar hojate hai'.

The editing team and the channel does not realize that they cannot delete the scenes between the lead pair when your show is a love story. That scene was in the trailer, but not in the actual show. 🤬

Not just Geo but all channels do that with famous shows😡

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

kudos to your observation!

Are you talking about the trailer? I’m curious now .. lol

So, are we heading to nikaah with Taimoor but Ruksaati with Sikandar? Also, how will all of a sudden Taimoor just die in the haveli? Do you think the people who tried to kill Nazim Shah will attack Taimoor?

Taimoor may die of any reason but Mahi was seen with her mil and sikander in all scenes post his death so they r supportive n don't blame her. After watching the promos n ost it reaffirms my belief that she will plead guilty haath jod ke , maafi mangegi bec she will believe ke usko baddua lagi hai. but he won't free her off the shackles of his mohabbat.

Meanwhile I was lol'ing at the comments.. Farhad is chipku gale padu..n what was that..chicchad🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

That's a very good observation. I saw it in slow mo. Yes taimoor may die before her doli reaches haveli or just after. Bec I chkd the videos, bhabhi is wearing the same saaree in the getting shocked scene , which she is wearing in the wedding. But rukhsati hoti hai and wedding with taimoor also in which she looks happy.

Rukhsati scene comes in the promo.

Plus..I feel Mahi may not marry sikandar. If she married him , she won't be this unhappy. She is crying in every single scene. N she is in widow costume in every scene.

I beg to differ, both in the OST and in the promos, she does not look happy during Ruksati, and her bhabi also looks at her with a certain sadness, I do not know what happened but that certainly wasn't ruksati ki tears 🤔

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Mahi hysterically running and then she fainted, it was before the wedding I believe, because her feet was painted.. So, it definitely has to do something with Feedi. Maybe she heard that Feedi left and she wanted to meet him? But then she does go to the station to see him but in a different outfit. Also, it seemed like it was her mehendi night, may be Feedi will leave post haldi or mehendi scenario. I hope he leaves as soon as he recovers from the bullet, I cannot see him in that haveli with some more choking and some more uncomfort for Mahi.

Just like you, I also think it is the first option, that paro-ish run can't be for Taimoor, I do not think writer will write such intense scenes for anyone else other than the lead pair.