Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 113

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

@bold: it is interesting, because yesterday only I was comparing the ironies of both Taimoor and Feedi's scenarios one got accepted because he meets the social class to which Mahi belongs and the other one got rejected by getting reminded of his social class. So, yes I hope they bring the class difference more.

Also, do you think Mahi from her wedding night itself will feel that she is already in love with Feedi? Will she tell Taimoor that it was a mistake to get married and she didn't know that when she fell for someone else? Because even though she looked happy yesterday, in the wedding scenario of the OST she looks cold and numb, she does not even move a single facial muscle, I want to know why?

You know I was exactly thinking about the same scenario, she was totally numb and did not look happy to get married. Could be she was feeling guilty or whole another reason. Something is wrong, and I feel her meeting Farhad at the train station, seems like its before her wedding.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The channel is so .. uggghhh

They deleted a very important scene from Lahore, where Feedi does a poetry for Mhai, and Mahi says 'kaafi shayar types ho' and he responds that 'mohabbat mei sab shayar hojate hai'.

The editing team and the channel does not realize that they cannot delete the scenes between the lead pair when your show is a love story. That scene was in the trailer, but not in the actual show. 🤬

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

You know I was exactly thinking about the same scenario, she was totally numb and did not look happy to get married. Could be she was feeling guilty or whole another reason. Something is wrong, and I feel her meeting Farhad at the train station, seems like its before her wedding.

Meeting Feedi at the station probably was because he was leaving pre-wedding night? I am only assuming based on teasers. After he leaves, will she realize his worth? Again, guilt for what, I mean why ruin your big day for some 'stupid' servant who apparently made a fool out of himself by loving you? Why would she take such a huge risk to meet him them just before her wedding night? Mahi is far more practical and stable than Feedi, if she is numb and cold with her tears in the wedding, then let it be her realization rather than guilt. I do not want Feedi to be a reason of her constant guilt, she deserves better than this and simultaneously he deserves better than this.

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Meeting Feedi at the station probably was because he was leaving pre-wedding night? I am only assuming based on teasers. After he leaves, will she realize his worth? Again, guilt for what, I mean why ruin your big day for some 'stupid' servant who apparently made a fool out of himself by loving you? Why would she take such a huge risk to meet him them just before her wedding night? Mahi is far more practical and stable than Feedi, if she is numb and cold with her tears in the wedding, then let it be her realization rather than guilt. I do not want Feedi to be a reason of her constant guilt, she deserves better than this and simultaneously he deserves better than this.

Yes, you are right. It could be so many what ifs in this story. But I am pretty sure she is really upset about something at the wedding. One clip in the promo Mahi says I don't want any colors, do you think it's after Taimoors death and they are trying to get Mahi married to Sikandar?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Yes, you are right. It could be so many what ifs in this story. But I am pretty sure she is really upset about something at the wedding. One clip in the promo Mahi says I don't want any colors, do you think it's after Taimoors death and they are trying to get Mahi married to Sikandar?

Ohh absolutely, I believe that will be when Taimoor dies and her family is trying to force her for Sikandar marriage. I am not ready for that track 🤢

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

#bold: Sikandar comes for 'shifa', like some kind of healing from love, not for Mahi. I believe Sikandar also loves someone but cannot be hers because he has to marry Mahi later on 🤪, so he goes to Feedo to find a healing from this suffering, Feedi responds that he does not know any comfort for this suffering because he is trying to find one for himself. That was not about Mahi, seemed like Sikandar does not know about Feedi-Mahi.

One more thing did you notice? In the OST, Nazim shah points a gun at mahi in front of her saas, mom and bhabi? I wonder, did Mahi do some kind of bagabaath that she will only go to Farhad and not sikandar post Taimoor's death? Also, the way Mahi begged Feedi in the shrine, it seemed like she was pleading him to come back to her, and he was not looking convinced. WOW, there is hell of a ride awaiting us.

Ha ha ha. Shifa it is 😆 Sikandar aaya Farhad ke paas shifa ke liye n fidi maaro some dialogue like "main khud kisi ki shifa ka intezar Kar raha hoon". How is this not a reference to Mahi?

I don't want mahi to fall in love with fidi wo bhi before her shadi , that is like , a week or so ..abhi tak hua nai ekdum se pyar paida hoga and she will do bagawat 😆 After marriage also if she goes around lookin for Farhad ke chalo let's be together, mujhe akal aa gayi, ur love is divine , chodo ye fancy dress.. it will be so..😆 stupid of her...now after everything is ruined what's the point? Chalo lets see what's in store for us. She went to him for some other reason. Shadi se.pehle I dun think koi drama hoga..she will.be miffed with his presence. Wohi toh I won't like..

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly, if you look at everything, do you really think Mahi will fall for him? If she does then there should be a good development, falling for him just after the bullet, it looks very childish and foolish to me. She is having an arrange marriage, so there is every possibility that her partner is not compatible enough and she thinks that she would love someone who is closer to Feedi's character. But falling for Feedi, just because she know he loves her, it is again very contrived and illogical.

I dont know its good or bad but if mahi fall for him after saving his bhai life i dont think its bad .she then understand what a devotee kind of person he is.

Feedi defo not save nazim just because of he is mahis bro .he saved him because its his duty as servent . Nazim ki jagah nisaar sir bhi hote unke liye bhi goli khata .

But if feedi done this to impress mahi i will be disappointed

Waise feedi ke falling in love phase ko bht rush kiya hai .there should be more about this as he is centeral charater

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Even Iman fell for hamad later as the story progressed, so I do feel Mahi will develop feelings for Farhad later on. According to GEOs description of the drama I quote : " In this classic love story two star - crossed souls struggle to fight for their love. Will destiny bring them together? Will the boundaries of class and society be broken?"

The indication is there.

As per promo mahi defo develop feeling for farhaad after knowing what a gem person he is .

Well this line giving me hope for happy ending but i doubt happy ending hogi😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

The ost is so so awesome, the first thing that attracted me to the show was its OST, only lateron I realized that Feroze was the lead. I am so dumb, I did not recognize Feroze in the saint costume at all from the montage🤣. I would watch the show because it was promising a tragic story of love, I love this genre, and recently the only tragedy well done was Khaani and to some extent Raanjhana from BW.

KAM3 will hopefully join the league, and hopefully we will leave behind the writing loopholes and indeed enjoy the tragedy it is promising us, seems like Feroze hinted that Feedi will die, so ladki milne ka trend karna bhi khatam 😆

😶😶😶😶

Ye kab bola feroz ne 😒

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Ha ha ha. Shifa it is 😆 Sikandar aaya Farhad ke paas shifa ke liye n fidi maaro some dialogue like "main khud kisi ki shifa ka intezar Kar raha hoon". How is this not a reference to Mahi?

Arey, Sikka bhaiyya toh loves someone else, so he was referring her, but yeah Feedi toh Mhai ki mohabbat se shifa mangraha tha. At that point I am sure that both Feedi and Sikka bhaiyya does not know each other's identities😆

I don't want mahi to fall in love with fidi wo bhi before her shadi , that is like , a week or so ..abhi tak hua nai ekdum se pyar paida hoga and she will do bagawat 😆 After marriage also if she goes around lookin for Farhad ke chalo let's be together, mujhe akal aa gayi, ur love is divine , chodo ye fancy dress.. it will be so..😆 stupid of her...now after everything is ruined what's the point? Chalo lets see what's in store for us. She went to him for some other reason. Shadi se.pehle I dun think koi drama hoga..she will.be miffed with his presence. Wohi toh I won't like..

Yes could be stupid of her, but mohabbat mein stupidity hona natural hai, I mean look at Feedi's stupidty, I do not think Mahi can beat his level of 'hamakat'😆. But it'll be so sad that if she realizes her feelings and still cannot go back to him, and he might never know that someday she actually loved him even if it is for a second 😒

@red: Him getting shot is just another way of keeping him at bhawalpur, but I do not think that Feedi has the courage to witness her wedding, looking at his condition, he has hit rock bottom, so I still have hopes that he will leave before the wedding.

Word Count: 1