Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Even Iman fell for hamad later as the story progressed, so I do feel Mahi will develop feelings for Farhad later on. According to GEOs description of the drama I quote : " In this classic love story two star - crossed souls struggle to fight for their love. Will destiny bring them together? Will the boundaries of class and society be broken?"

The indication is there.

Edited by Ash_Smash - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is it possible that Mahi marries sikandar directly, and not taimoor ? I mean.

Taimoor may die before marriage?

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Even if after shaking his hands and helping him once or twice, mahi did feel something for him ( supposedly) she can still change her mind and ask him to leave.

oh yes absolutely👍🏼

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

just how Hadi fell for Khaani the moment she rebuked him while he kept her at gun point, Feedi fell for Mahi the moment she took him as a friend, falling for someone is not wrong, but the way he is behaving now is wrong and that only indicates that as a human being he is flawed and does not know the difference between reality and delusion.

@red:And as they have already set the foundation, Mahi will NOT suffer because he is delusional, she will suffer due to her fate. Losing her husband is no way connected to Feedi, she might think it as a baddua while we can just say that it is GOD's plan as predicted by the saint who even warned Taimoor's mom. Also, in future he will live in Multan's shrine, Mahi's sasural is in multan too, so he ain't going back to lahore.

Yes hadi fell in love with khani when she pointed his gun to her.. but after that it took him 17 epis to go through the actual realization phase , try to impress her , face the failure , betrayal and separation. Like I said earlier , khani was much better as a one sided love story where the hero gave up everything and ends up at Mazar as the last option. I gave examples to establish that they failed to do it here.

Did u c all the initial promos? Mahi will start getting crazy (not like being in love but guilty ) , right frm where he will get shot, n in haldi scene (I think this is where she wears yellow. It can be mehendi also) she looks deranged to me 😵 his presence will drive her crazy , plus all the scenes in the promos and montage say that she will lead a miserable life ..she is seen wearing only white or black with tears in her eyes .

In one of the scenes in 4th promo (or was it 5th), sikandar comes to Farhad n asks him something n he says something about Mahi.. ..wo dekha ? Main kisi ki blah blah ka Intezar Kar raha hoon..I forgot the dialogue. Anyways it shows wo majnu/devdas hi Banega peer ke costume mein

Ash_Smash thumbnail

No, as shown in OST she will get married to Taimoor

Ash_Smash thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Yes hadi fell in love with khani when she pointed his gun to her.. but after that it took him 17 epis to go through the actual realization phase , try to impress her , face the failure , betrayal and separation. Like I said earlier , khani was much better as a one sided love story where the hero gave up everything and ends up at Mazar as the last option. I gave examples to establish that they failed to do it here.

Did u c all the initial promos? Mahi will start getting crazy (not like being in love but guilty ) , right frm where he will get shot, n in haldi scene (I think this is where she wears yellow. It can be mehendi also) she looks deranged to me 😵 his presence will drive her crazy , plus all the scenes in the promos and montage say that she will lead a miserable life ..she is seen wearing only white or black with tears in her eyes .

In one of the scenes in 4th promo (or was it 5th), sikandar comes to Farhad n asks him something n he says something about Mahi.. ..wo dekha ? Main kisi ki blah blah ka Intezar Kar raha hoon..I forgot the dialogue. Anyways it shows wo majnu/devdas hi Banega peer ke costume mein

Do you mean the part he asks about Shifa part? I don't recall Sikandar asking about Mahi to Farhad

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

Even Iman fell for hamad later as the story progressed, so I do feel Mahi will develop feelings for Farhad later on. According to GEOs description of the drama I quote : " In this classic love story two star - crossed souls struggle to fight for their love. Will destiny bring them together? Will the boundaries of class and society be broken?"

The indication is there.

@bold: it is interesting, because yesterday only I was comparing the ironies of both Taimoor and Feedi's scenarios one got accepted because he meets the social class to which Mahi belongs and the other one got rejected by getting reminded of his social class. So, yes I hope they bring the class difference more.

Also, do you think Mahi from her wedding night itself will feel that she is already in love with Feedi? Will she tell Taimoor that it was a mistake to get married and she didn't know that when she fell for someone else? Because even though she looked happy yesterday, in the wedding scenario of the OST she looks cold and numb, she does not even move a single facial muscle, I want to know why?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Is it possible that Mahi marries sikandar directly, and not taimoor ? I mean.

Taimoor may die before marriage?

No, it is Taimoor, because in one of the teasers there was a shot where it was kind of blurred but visible that it was Taimoor in the white and golden sherwani. If he dies before marriage, then why should sikandar marry Mahi? I just cannot bring sikandar in the picture too, we already have so many people, khamkha bhaiyya ji bhi ajayenge in the equation😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Abb when you compare Hadi and Feedi's personalities, ofcourse Hadi will have a bigger reaisation phase na? He had reach for every women, he could get anyone, so he had to ask himself continuously that why Khaani? On the other hand, Feedi was a loser, not like he ever thought women will make friends with him, pyaar toh durr ki baat thi, so aise scenarios mein Mahi ka magically miljana and him falling for her, banda kyu deri kare aur? He does not even have the option to think otherwise. But I agree, writers have failed here, they should have given us another episode to build up his falling in love. I mean they are giving it for Mahi, should have done it for Feedi too.

Mahi going all deranged for Farhad😆, well sounds like a dream though (only if it is love) but as I said, I want her to fall for him, because you only said it cannot be a complete love story if two people do not fall for each other. Is it possible that she realizes that she actually loves Feedi and cannot call off the marriage then? She is wearing black and white because she is a widow, not because of Feedi. Feedi is wearing all the colorless stuff because he is the miserable one.

#bold: Sikandar comes for 'shifa', like some kind of healing from love, not for Mahi. I believe Sikandar also loves someone but cannot be hers because he has to marry Mahi later on 🤪, so he goes to Feedo to find a healing from this suffering, Feedi responds that he does not know any comfort for this suffering because he is trying to find one for himself. That was not about Mahi, seemed like Sikandar does not know about Feedi-Mahi.

One more thing did you notice? In the OST, Nazim shah points a gun at mahi in front of her saas, mom and bhabi? I wonder, did Mahi do some kind of bagabaath that she will only go to Farhad and not sikandar post Taimoor's death? Also, the way Mahi begged Feedi in the shrine, it seemed like she was pleading him to come back to her, and he was not looking convinced. WOW, there is hell of a ride awaiting us.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Ditto..plot hi toh gadbad hai baaki sab perfect hai 😆 All these factors help in attracting attracting audience.. including me 😆 not only feroze..the whole cast is awesome..the ost is ammmazing. Ye ost hi sabse zyada attract karte hai .

About Othello and other tragedies , I love all of them..I relate to them. Storywise Othello, khani, devdas etc were the strongest. ..I wish kam3 joins the league..

The ost is so so awesome, the first thing that attracted me to the show was its OST, only lateron I realized that Feroze was the lead. I am so dumb, I did not recognize Feroze in the saint costume at all from the montage🤣. I would watch the show because it was promising a tragic story of love, I love this genre, and recently the only tragedy well done was Khaani and to some extent Raanjhana from BW.

KAM3 will hopefully join the league, and hopefully we will leave behind the writing loopholes and indeed enjoy the tragedy it is promising us, seems like Feroze hinted that Feedi will die, so ladki milne ka trend karna bhi khatam 😆