Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I am in shock, coz you remember this.🤣

i watched it😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Charu - agree with you, I dont even think like some romance blossomed in the wedding beyond 3-4 conversations between Mahi and Farhad, for him to imagine that she will develop deep feelings for him. She played him just a little bit..but not in anyway did she indicate that there was anything significant from her side.

Feedi should have realized it the minute he landed in Bawalpur..the girl is out of bounds..I really like Feroze's portrayal a lot..but the fact is that it is only his acting that makes Farhad's stalkerish chasing and tracking down the girl, innocent and vulnerable. Till now, it was still 5% ok, that he took his chance, and confessed his feelings..but now that he has been brutally shut off by Mahi..he must pack his bags and go! Ofcourse he wont..dont know what justifies that level of madness..just because Mahi shook his hands and took his help once or twice..and called him a nice guy?? Not enough bro!

But I did feel like so bad for Farhad when he was choking at the same time as Mahi was relishing the pyaar and dulaar from her future MIL. first love and first heartbreak is painful.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

You are brave girl. You watched RWH and Dil Kya Kare the most unliked dramas by Feroze fans.😆

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Charu - agree with you, I dont even think like some romance blossomed in the wedding beyond 3-4 conversations between Mahi and Farhad, for him to imagine that she will develop deep feelings for him. She played him just a little bit..but not in anyway did she indicate that there was anything significant from her side.

Feedi should have realized it the minute he landed in Bawalpur..the girl is out of bounds..I really like Feroze's portrayal a lot..but the fact is that it is only his acting that makes Farhad's stalkerish chasing and tracking down the girl, innocent and vulnerable. Till now, it was still 5% ok, that he took his chance, and confessed his feelings..but now that he has been brutally shut off by Mahi..he must pack his bags and go! Ofcourse he wont..dont know what justifies that level of madness..just because Mahi shook his hands and took his help once or twice..and called him a nice guy?? Not enough bro!

But I did feel like so bad for Farhad when he was choking at the same time as Mahi was relishing the pyaar and dulaar from her future MIL. first love and first heartbreak is painful.

Even if after shaking his hands and helping him once or twice, mahi did feel something for him ( supposedly) she can still change her mind and ask him to leave.

Edited by -shabz- - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

We feel.bad.for.him bec he is a character which evokes sympathy . The whole problem with this plot is , his passion and intensity will be mistaken for love, n beyond that..true love..selfless love..passionate love ..divine love..iske liye thoda toh premise create karte. N hence millions of views to this drama... People mistake these extreme actions/emotions as passionate love and they love it...to what length will Farhad go for mahi....they hardly show the positive side of it..perseverance.. acceptance..adjustment ..compromise..

I agree that he should pack his bags and leave . He has no reason to stay back and now if he does , I will take it as coercion..probably they will use this gun shot as an excuse to make him stay till her wedding . In that case it's OK.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

My dear..Romeo Juliet. Heer ranjha. Devdas paro..tragic love stories ... nobody is denying ..they look good on screen... But this one doesn't even qualify as a love story ..for that, there r 2 people in love n didn't end up together..... Like khani wasn't a love story ....how many one sided love stories do you remember which became iconic like romeo juliet ? Anyone in bollywood or itv or anywhere else ?

Yes we must not find realism in tv dramas but people connect to these stories at some level that's why they watch it. Like in humsafar , how many mil's go to this length to throw their bahu out of the house? Or how many girls have a Cinderella type story like zgh? Stories aren't successful bec they are realistic. They r a hit bec they take people into an alternate reality where they try to connect to it ..it affects people's mind n that's where makers must be responsible enuf with the content. No matter how much we say that writing letters with blood is insane , ye idea kisi bewakoof ko aaya tha n somewhere it was used in media n ppl.followed it....where did we get this idea ke if the girl is raped she commits suicide ? Or if a girl betrays the boy must go crazy and attempt suicide? We r being served with this idea of love ,which is fundamentally wrong .hence people are outraged and rightly so. This however has nothing to do with no. Of views. In india all kinda of crappy content sells .doesn't mean we identify with it..we criticize it

if they wanted to show this intense love n feelings , they should have created a base for it ..otherwise like I said they r only glorifying stalking and emotional blackmailing here.... Problematic premise basically goes against the very idea of love that they are trying to promote. With a weak base,everything later on will be contrived.

He did not hurt anyone.. fine na..did she hurt anyone or purposely did it to play with his feelings ? There is no denying that if he was 5 % led by Mahi, rest 95% he imagined the rest of it. Imo the ml is perfect but his feelings are flawed, not the other way round. I will def like a tragic hero at the same time , realistic. Wasn't Mir hadi one ? He is stupid ,innocent, delusional , flawed ..fine..stay away from.mahi bas. She must not suffer due to his delusion.

The reference of romeo-juliet, heer-ranjha and even khaani-Hadi was because of the tragedies, not because the common ground was LOVE. Yes, it is not a love story if it is not two-sided, just like how Khaani wasn't one, but again the entire premise of the story was based on someone falling for someone. All I tried to say is that, if you see tragedies, tragedies will always/mostly have a very very flawed hero and that too self destructive ones. I do not know whether you have read Othello, I think the movie Omkara was also based on this shakespear tale, it was considered to be one of the best tragedies because Othello was one tragic hero, he was vehemently wrong, kills the woman he claimed to love, why? Because he was in love with her and could not handle a betrayal (imaginary though).

KAM3 as i have said earlier is more of Feedi's journey of being in love and finding connection with GOD, also we still are at an early stage to call it one sided, as we never know that writers might surprise us and actually show Mahi falling for him (chances look slim though)

@bold: I agree with you here, no means no, she said no and he should have left, I will always say that him waiting to confess his love was right, he needed to hear her but staying back is lunacy and to attain this level of lunacy, one needs to be in love for years. However, I disagree about his feelings being flawed, just how Hadi fell for Khaani the moment she rebuked him while he kept her at gun point, Feedi fell for Mahi the moment she took him as a friend, falling for someone is not wrong, but the way he is behaving now is wrong and that only indicates that as a human being he is flawed and does not know the difference between reality and delusion. I cannot justify the fact the he is risking his life without thinking about his loving family, cannot justify it either that he still is staying back, but chalo abhi I have to believe that he has lost it toh woh hi sahi. 😆. May be for the writer, tragedy means 4 din mei hi pagal hojana hota hai, aise fazool ki harkatein agar sab ladke karne lagjaye, so the population will decline exponentially😆.

@red:And as they have already set the foundation, Mahi will NOT suffer because he is delusional, she will suffer due to her fate. Losing her husband is no way connected to Feedi, she might think it as a baddua while we can just say that it is GOD's plan as predicted by the saint who even warned Taimoor's mom. Also, in future he will live in Multan's shrine, Mahi's sasural is in multan too, so he ain't going back to lahore.

The only reason we/I connect to Feedi is because, he is played flawlessly by Feroze and deep down somewhere we do believe that his love is genuine, otherwise the writing has been mediocre, they needed a whole episode to develop his falling in love phase, he is your central character, and you just rush into such a huge development of his transitioning into love that is becoming worship? I do not know that how a team who is delivering with such grandeur and aura has failed at this aspect of the product? The show depends on this character and you did not give him any room to grow, just boom and pyaar hogaya? I will always complain about this, which means it will be difficult to enjoy the show, but well 8 episodes gone, and I will just believe that in alternate universe they showed Feedi falling for Mhai because they had 100s of interactions in Lahore and not just few 🥱

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail

And about the goli and all, I do not think it is for impressing Mahi, it is probably because of Dilawar's lecture on how you are supposed to save your malik no matter what. Again problematic, because Feedi has a family in Lahore and he is dying for unknow and garbage people and not caring about his mom?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Mai toh chahti pade pyar me wo .

Abhi to dar bader dudhegi feedi ko

Feedi ne bol diya hai uske raste me kabhi nahi aayega aur wo nahi aayega😎

Honestly, if you look at everything, do you really think Mahi will fall for him? If she does then there should be a good development, falling for him just after the bullet, it looks very childish and foolish to me. She is having an arrange marriage, so there is every possibility that her partner is not compatible enough and she thinks that she would love someone who is closer to Feedi's character. But falling for Feedi, just because she know he loves her, it is again very contrived and illogical.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

A post of appreciation for the supporting cast, the guy playing Dilawar, Feedi's mom, and Nazim Shah, excellent performances, with limited scenes, they shine. People might complain about the plot, but the cast and the actors are just so perfect that you enjoy the show even if it looks predictable. Whoever styled Iqraa, need an autograph of that person, Rahat Fateh Ali is a legend, when the OST plays, you feel the suffocation of that curse of being in one sided love. The cinematography in bhawalpur, too grand, the city looks so clean and beautiful, looks like those romantic cities in 1940s period dramas. Excellent team, kudos!

I just have one complain, they give away too much in the teasers and promos, like half of Feedi's confession was already shown in promos last week. Please do not do that, it kills the curiosity, we already have seen Devdas, we know how it will go, so there is no need of giving the high points out in teasers.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

A post of appreciation for the supporting cast, the guy playing Dilawar, Feedi's mom, and Nazim Shah, excellent performances, with limited scenes, they shine. People might complain about the plot, but the cast and the actors are just so perfect that you enjoy the show even if it looks predictable. Whoever styled Iqraa, need an autograph of that person, Rahat Fateh Ali is a legend, when the OST plays, you feel the suffocation of that curse of being in one sided love. The cinematography in bhawalpur, too grand, the city looks so clean and beautiful, looks like those romantic cities in 1940s period dramas. Excellent team, kudos!

I just have one complain, they give away too much in the teasers and promos, like half of Feedi's confession was already shown in promos last week. Please do not do that, it kills the curiosity, we already have seen Devdas, we know how it will go, so there is no need of giving the high points out in teasers.

Ditto..plot hi toh gadbad hai baaki sab perfect hai 😆 All these factors help in attracting attracting audience.. including me 😆 not only feroze..the whole cast is awesome..the ost is ammmazing. Ye ost hi sabse zyada attract karte hai .

About Othello and other tragedies , I love all of them..I relate to them. Storywise Othello, khani, devdas etc were the strongest. ..I wish kam3 joins the league..

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago