Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 110

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

@bold: the foundation for Mahi regretting her own words has been very well set, am I the only one who actually has hopes that she will fall for him hard, so hard that neither she can go to him, nor she can confess it to him. More heart break, more angst, more tears, bring it on 🥳😆

If there is.one expectation from.this show, I don't want mahi to fall in love with fidi. Matlab taimoor etc sab ladke fail to mahi comes.to fidi . 🤢 No. I want her to stay distant. A girl.isnt obliged to love bk , love can never be.forced upon someone..its unfair to her. Haan she did a mistake n I think she will.suffer quite well due to it. Repent ..but not fall in love.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

If there is.one expectation from.this show, I don't want mahi to fall in love with fidi. Matlab taimoor etc sab ladke fail to mahi comes.to fidi . 🤢 No. I want her to stay distant. A girl.isnt obliged to love bk , love can never be.forced upon someone..its unfair to her. Haan she did a mistake n I think she will.suffer quite well due to it. Repent ..but not fall in love.

Why do you think Mahi will be forced to fall in love? If she is forced then that is not love, that is sympathy/empathy, and as a loyal audience I just hope the writers never show that she is forced to love Feedi, that will be cheating. If she falls for him, it should be because she genuinely sees him as the man of his life, she genuinely feels his intensity, not because she is trapped or something, please I hope they do not show that 🤢. I can tolerate Feedi's one sided love for Mahi, but I cannot see Mahi being obliged to love him back, that is not love then. This show is about love and religion, and neither of the two can be forced. Also, I want Feedi to have some sort of comfort somewhere at least, I mean from his POV, he is shattered right now, he will see Mahi getting married, and after all the rejection, humiliation, now he will be shot too, imagine how he will feel to see Mahi as a widow? I genuinely believe that Feedi will want to see Mahi happy once she is married, and he already said he will not cross her boundary again, so in such cases if Mahi falls for him before her wedding and still gets married then I have nothing to say and no with falling for him, I do not mean that she is obliged to reciprocate his feelings. She is not, she is free, she has the rights to decide whom she will love, as a viewer of course I want that man to be Feedi, but only if that suits the narration.

And as i have said, true love wants to see the person happy, if Feedi's love is true, he will find happiness in Mahi's happiness, too bad that Taimoor will have to die, creating another mess for both the leads. Also, do not you think it is ironical, Taimoor and Feedi both fell for Mahi in their first meeting, both of them proposed him, while Feedi got rejected, Taimoor got accepted, accepted with all luxury and respect, Mahi was happy about it too. Isn't it strange that the scenarios are same, only if Feedi would belong to a higher class, sometimes life is unfair too. Mahi did not even see Taimoor's face and the rishta is pakka with her consent, and the same Mahi said that '4 din ka haasi mazak bhul jao' and 'mere itne bhi bure din nahi aye hai'. The parallels are drawn so beautifully, these wealthy people will come to Feedi, asking for some kind of 'shifa' (comfort) as shown in one of the teasers.

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeah, Feedi is extremely emotional, when he loves, he does it with all intensity. His character minus the falling in love phase has been well written, like his innocence and honesty is visible to everyone, everyone near him sings tunes of his praises, the man won everyone's heart, but could not win Mahi's, irony much.

I cannot wait for him to land in the shrine now, because seeing the condition, it is obvious, that he will shed lot more tears seeing Mahi getting married, I am not ready for more heart break

His mom actually is the only one who thought that he must be in trouble, she was not happy about the money, just the gut feeling she had was good enough to hint a his distressed state. I am glad, for once his father was happy about him, he took responsibility, I wish they would show a phone call or some interaction between Feedi and his parents.

@bold: the foundation for Mahi regretting her own words has been very well set, am I the only one who actually has hopes that she will fall for him hard, so hard that neither she can go to him, nor she can confess it to him. More heart break, more angst, more tears, bring it on 🥳😆

Mahi will fall hard for feedi likh lo

Diwangi hai to deewangi hi sahi

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

Mahi will fall hard for feedi likh lo

Diwangi hai to deewangi hi sahi

She falls for him or not, mujhe iske shaadi ke baad, Feedi aur usko 1000000 miles durr chahiye, I do not want him to be near her by his own will anymore.

She will fall for Taimoor first, uska shohar jo hoga na 😆

Krinya thumbnail

Here is an interesting discussion by the reviewers about feedi's intensity. Just like us, even they question that WHY is he so much drowned in Mahi's love? However, I really liked the the reviewers argued over it and the conclusion is that, no matter what the time frame is, love can happen, it can change someone drastically, maybe within days or maybe within years. If you guys are interested, then watch the video from 52nd minutes onwards, they are discussing about the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At34ygIwe4k

I don't like them after ishquia . But still..their reviews r good..will go and read the comments

Edit..ok after reading the comments , I am kinda happy..pehle I thought paki mein shayad aisa hota hoga 😆 ke ladki said let's be friends and the guy goes crazy , stalking her with his pehli nazar ki mohabbat..I am glad people find it crazy. There is NO base for such intense love from Farhad. Ok everyone desires a beautiful wife / husband , love , money , palatial haveli but sabko sab kuch milta nai hai. Sapne dekhne ki toh koi limit hi nai hoti. There is something called common sense and practicality also. It's being correctly pointed out , it's glorified stalking.

How did Farhad mistook mahis sweet talk for love is another mystery.upar se when he knows it was not serious from mahis side, just get the hell outta there. What's wth this getting shot and dekho if mahi is affected or not. Hover around her to see one glimpse of change of heart . It so not done to the girl.

Wrt the previous msgs and mahis comment "mere itne Bure din nai aaye ke main tumse pyar karoon ", it's very practical ...its hard hitting but it's the plain truth. Those who say that these things don't matter , they do..thoda bahut marginal class difference may not matter but this ? 🤔 a rich boy Falling for a poor girl is different from a rich girl falling falling a poor boy....How many girls would picture falling in love with their servant as anything beautiful , chahe uski mohabbat kuch bhi ho? How many parents would want that for their daughter? N servants are not like feroze lol This reality doesn't change wth mahi having any feelings for Farhad. Uska ghar family culture dekhke bhi Farhad ko akal nai aayi ? Koi itna bhi duh hota hai kya ? There naheed is head over heels in love with him but he didn't look at her also , pyar ko chodo.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Krinya thumbnail

Why do you think Mahi will be forced to fall in love? If she is forced then that is not love, that is sympathy/empathy, and as a loyal audience I just hope the writers never show that she is forced to love Feedi, that will be cheating. If she falls for him, it should be because she genuinely sees him as the man of his life, she genuinely feels his intensity, not because she is trapped or something, please I hope they do not show that 🤢. I can tolerate Feedi's one sided love for Mahi, but I cannot see Mahi being obliged to love him back, that is not love then. This show is about love and religion, and neither of the two can be forced. Also, I want Feedi to have some sort of comfort somewhere at least, I mean from his POV, he is shattered right now, he will see Mahi getting married, and after all the rejection, humiliation, now he will be shot too, imagine how he will feel to see Mahi as a widow? I genuinely believe that Feedi will want to see Mahi happy once she is married, and he already said he will not cross her boundary again, so in such cases if Mahi falls for him before her wedding and still gets married then I have nothing to say and no with falling for him, I do not mean that she is obliged to reciprocate his feelings. She is not, she is free, she has the rights to decide whom she will love, as a viewer of course I want that man to be Feedi, but only if that suits the narration.

And as i have said, true love wants to see the person happy, if Feedi's love is true, he will find happiness in Mahi's happiness, too bad that Taimoor will have to die, creating another mess for both the leads. Also, do not you think it is ironical, Taimoor and Feedi both fell for Mahi in their first meeting, both of them proposed him, while Feedi got rejected, Taimoor got accepted, accepted with all luxury and respect, Mahi was happy about it too. Isn't it strange that the scenarios are same, only if Feedi would belong to a higher class, sometimes life is unfair too. Mahi did not even see Taimoor's face and the rishta is pakka with her consent, and the same Mahi said that '4 din ka haasi mazak bhul jao' and 'mere itne bhi bure din nahi aye hai'. The parallels are drawn so beautifully, these wealthy people will come to Feedi, asking for some kind of 'shifa' (comfort) as shown in one of the teasers.

By forced I mean coerced..evoking sympathy /empathy/ guilt... I know it will never culminate into love . Ye sab dialogue "meri mohabbat kamzor hogi tumhare dil ko nai Chua " ..cmon ye bakwas ekdum.hi galat hai when he knows the girl isn't interested...For example..Farhad gets shot...anyone would be concerned ..so will Mahi. That doesn't mean she loved him that's why she's affected. Boys and girls do all sort of filmi stuff to attract attention. Hurt themselves to show how much they "love"... It's wrong . It's harassment/stalking/emotional blackmailing not love. Farhad ka dabang hoke driver banke ghoomna in mahi"s haveli is one such act.

Whether or not Farhad is happy seeing mahi happy , only time will tell. I don't think he will be.. yes he might not pursue her , or think about her in that way anymore.. he may turn indifferent also... ..but baddua toh lagegi mahi ko n she will regret or she will feel guilty of hurting him...kam3 ka montage dekha ? 😆 storywise it doesn't make sense to me ..its just that I will he watching it as fiction . To see how it ends.

Irony toh yaar life mein behisaab hoti hai....Mahi could have also fallen in love with taimoor at first sight or with Farhad at fight sight ....both ways story would be different...Class difference exists ..beyond that , what matters is , where does mahi's happiness lie. If she is happy with the rishta which her parents arranged , that's that. Our life is what it is because of the choices we make. Love is all about feeling happy for the person we.love , like.you just said....if Farhad believed in it, he wouldn't be staying any longer there.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I don't like them after ishquia . But still..their reviews r good..will go and read the comments

Edit..ok after reading the comments , I am kinda happy..pehle I thought paki mein shayad aisa hota hoga 😆 ke ladki said let's be friends and the guy goes crazy , stalking her with his pehli nazar ki mohabbat..I am glad people find it crazy. There is NO base for such intense love from Farhad. Ok everyone desires a beautiful wife / husband , love , money , palatial haveli but sabko sab kuch milta nai hai. Sapne dekhne ki toh koi limit hi nai hoti. There is something called common sense and practicality also. It's being correctly pointed out , it's glorified stalking.

How did Farhad mistook mahis sweet talk for love is another mystery.upar se when he knows it was not serious from mahis side, just get the hell outta there. What's wth this getting shot and dekho if mahi is affected or not. Hover around her to see one glimpse of change of heart . It so not done to the girl.

Wrt the previous msgs and mahis comment "mere itne Bure din nai aaye ke main tumse pyar karoon ", it's very practical ...its hard hitting but it's the plain truth. Those who say that these things don't matter , they do..thoda bahut marginal class difference may not matter but this ? 🤔 a rich boy Falling for a poor girl is different from a rich girl falling falling a poor boy....How many girls would picture falling in love with their servant as anything beautiful , chahe uski mohabbat kuch bhi ho? How many parents would want that for their daughter? N servants are not like feroze lol This reality doesn't change wth mahi having any feelings for Farhad. Uska ghar family culture dekhke bhi Farhad ko akal nai aayi ? Koi itna bhi duh hota hai kya ? There naheed is head over heels in love with him but he didn't look at her also , pyar ko chodo.

Isn't that the whole point of the story? Like, we can argue over the premise of the love story and still jot down pros and cons, again the target audience has to come in play, people who have known about Romeo-juliet, heer-ranjha, or even Khaani-Hadi, they all have justified the tragedies, tragedies are not meant to be practical or realistic, if people watch KAM3 by expecting that the male lead has to be pitch perfect then they have chosen the wrong show. The male lead is FLAWED, but his feelings are not, his approach is definitely flawed, but was/is it harmful, not yet. What we fail to understand in the narrative is that we are already set to watch a tragic hero, and we expect him to be realistic? these two things are completely contradictory, tragedies are made from flawed, and auto-destructive love, and here is what our male lead falls into place.

And, nobody is blaming Mahi, nobody will blame Mahi, nobody even wants Mahi to accept Feedi, because in per with the tragedy, they are also holding their female lead with high importance, but the catch is that the male lead here is the central character, no matter how flawed he is, it is his story, so we have to think from his perspective, more than how in real world someone like Farhad would behave. He is not rational, if he would be rational enough then he wouldn't have left his loving mother for a girl in the first place, he was a soul with no purpose, he found his purpose in the object of his affection (read Mahi), now being stupid and delusional is a human flaw, we all have been at some point. Yes, he is too muc stupid to even think that someone like him can win Mahi's heart, but the friendship was a catalyst, and just like how wealthy and educated women like Mahi never accept people like Feedi's love, in the same way such women do not even care to make friendship with them, isn't it? Mahi knew that Feedi was a fool and she fooled him into being a friend, however, some fools are extreme and Feedi is one.

For Farhad Mahi still is the hyper-chanchal, vocal and the happy go modern woman he saw in Lahore, she managed the whole wedding, if she does 'bagabat' for her love, she will win it, that is why he did not see the status but just her consent. Yes, I repeat that he is dumb, he has been too naïve and dumb to leave everything for her, but that is how it is, you reap what you sow, he fell in love, he will get the trauma too. As far as Naheed is concerned, Naheed has never told him about his love, in Naheed's defense, Feedi is just as ill-fated, infact worse fated like her, he did not care for Naheed and Mahi does not care for him, both the equations are same if you remove the class difference.

And about how Farhad mistook Mahi's behavior as Love, well there were 50 more male servants in that house, did Mahi go around being all jolly good and chilled with them? No .. Did Rida, aur any of he rother friends take Feedi into confidence? No.. Did Mahi's bhabi, Fakeera, and Rida, all notice Feedi's inclination towards Mahi and warn her? Yes.. in all these scenario, who should be blamed? Nobody, because again falling in love cannot be deliberate, it is misfortune that he fell for the wrong woman.

Also, the people who are writing the comments are apparently giving the show views too, their will always be a section of the audience whom you can never please, I am sure the writers never promised anything realistic in the first place, it was always supposed to be unrequited love leading to worship, it is going to be like that, Mahi will remain what she is, and even if she never falls for Feedi, I have no qualms, because I already know that it was never promised, why argue over something which was never promised.

I agree with you, in reality no one will fall for their servant, in that way they are showing reality too. But to say that whatever Farhad is doing making no sense is a bit over board because, again it is his story, and he has been led on, no matter even if it was for an hour, I would be upset with a man for my entire life if he would use my friendship, flirt with me just for fun? I do not know about the majority, but I would know that he is not worth it, Feedi does not realize that.. On a personal level, I have mistaken friendship as love too, and I know that dimag kam nahi karta yaar, I cannot tell you everything since it is a public forum, but I can definitely tell you that if it is your first love then nothing makes sense, not even religion, not even distance, leave the money and power.

I am sorry for the long writeup, I just feel that the reactions are contradictory to the ratings and viewership. that is why I liked how Aamna talked about Farhad, he was a loser, he was treated so well by everyone, he found his queen, he lost his sanity, he thinks he is right, but he is not, that is what makes him a tragic heroes. Tragic heroes are never right, but they still make up almost half of the romantic sagas, because only they have set bars for unattainable love and faith in two people's union.

@bold: again in his defense, he thought Mahi was angry with him for the door shutting scene, so he came to apologize and confess😆. I believe if he would know Mahi's POV in Lahore, he would not have reached bhawalpur. The difference is that he brought his own proposal, whereas Taimoor sent it through parents 🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

By forced I mean coerced..evoking sympathy /empathy/ guilt... I know it will never culminate into love . Ye sab dialogue "meri mohabbat kamzor hogi tumhare dil ko nai Chua " ..cmon ye bakwas ekdum.hi galat hai when he knows the girl isn't interested...For example..Farhad gets shot...anyone would be concerned ..so will Mahi. That doesn't mean she loved him that's why she's affected. Boys and girls do all sort of filmi stuff to attract attention. Hurt themselves to show how much they "love"... It's wrong . It's harassment/stalking/emotional blackmailing not love. Farhad ka dabang hoke driver banke ghoomna in mahi"s haveli is one such act.

Yes, at this point his mohabbat is definitely kamzor, he has made his own fairy tales without her consent and he deserved the reality check. Feedi roaming in bhawalpur was and is very problematic, I was already mad when i read that he will get shot now again if I see the 'dying' monologue, then Mahi threw the metaphor in his face and he took it by heart. In such scenarios, obviously you do not expect the dumber one to behave normally. Mahi should not and shall not fall in love because he was shot, if she falls in love straight after the bullet, then it will only mean that she had feelings but she did not realize (I cannot decipher the stupidity if they show this)🤔

Whether or not Farhad is happy seeing mahi happy , only time will tell. I don't think he will be.. yes he might not pursue her , or think about her in that way anymore.. he may turn indifferent also... ..but baddua toh lagegi mahi ko n she will regret or she will feel guilty of hurting him...kam3 ka montage dekha ? 😆 storywise it doesn't make sense to me ..its just that I will he watching it as fiction . To see how it ends.

Montage mei kya hai? Feedi and mahi in black and white facing opposite ends right? Montage mein kuch hints hai kya? Indifference, well if that is the case then I will be happy, please I will be so so happy if the emotion from him is indifference rather then any kind of reaction. Not being happy with her happiness is well, if that happens then also fine, he will live and die with the trauma. Mahi ko baddua lagegi ya nahi that is still a question, but if she loses her husband then that is not what she will deserve, she has the rights to be happy irrespective of Farhad's state. I just wonder where we are heading actually, there is a scene where she is begging and crying continuously in front of him and he fails to look at her because he was crying too, is she begging him to come back, or is she just saying sorry?

Irony toh yaar life mein behisaab hoti hai....Mahi could have also fallen in love with taimoor at first sight or with Farhad at fight sight ....both ways story would be different...Class difference exists ..beyond that , what matters is , where does mahi's happiness lie. If she is happy with the rishta which her parents arranged , that's that. Our life is what it is because of the choices we make. Love is all about feeling happy for the person we.love , like.you just said....if Farhad believed in it, he wouldn't be staying any longer there.

Yes, that is where we and general audience is faltering. We are too much worried about where is Mahi's happiness in question, but will, she really be happy? Let us see.. Feedi has only fallen in love, he has not truly devoted himself for Mahi yet, he will and when he does he will understand that him staying back is wrong, or maybe he just does not care anymore after being led on, no matter what, he WAS FOOLED. If the roles would be reversed and Feedi would use Mahi's friendship just for fun, we would equally call him out for being apathetic, the same stands true for Mahi too. I remember, I watched a show Tere liye, where Anurag and Taani had childhood crush and when he returns from USA after 10 years, he had a girl firend, Taani still was in her la la land of love, and Anurag vehemently rejects her saying 'we were kids and how can you be so stupid', at that time the forum and audience was like Anurag was wrong because Taani's love was true for him, Taani's mom gives baddua and Anurag becomes crazy lateron. However, there were debates that was Anurag really wrong? No.. he was not, nobody on earth will remember their childhood best friend/love if they are out of touch for 10 years, but yet he broke a heart and he was punished. Here we are talking about adults, and we know where the show is going.. Okay I will stop, I think more tah the writers I am writing the show 🤣

Word Count: 1

Krinya thumbnail

Isn't that the whole point of the story? Like, we can argue over the premise of the love story and still jot down pros and cons, again the target audience has to come in play, people who have known about Romeo-juliet, heer-ranjha, or even Khaani-Hadi, they all have justified the tragedies, tragedies are not meant to be practical or realistic, if people watch KAM3 by expecting that the male lead has to be pitch perfect then they have chosen the wrong show. The male lead is FLAWED, but his feelings are not, his approach is definitely flawed, but was/is it harmful, not yet. What we fail to understand in the narrative is that we are already set to watch a tragic hero, and we expect him to be realistic? these two things are completely contradictory, tragedies are made from flawed, and auto-destructive love, and here is what our male lead falls into place.

And, nobody is blaming Mahi, nobody will blame Mahi, nobody even wants Mahi to accept Feedi, because in per with the tragedy, they are also holding their female lead with high importance, but the catch is that the male lead here is the central character, no matter how flawed he is, it is his story, so we have to think from his perspective, more than how in real world someone like Farhad would behave. He is not rational, if he would be rational enough then he wouldn't have left his loving mother for a girl in the first place, he was a soul with no purpose, he found his purpose in the object of his affection (read Mahi), now being stupid and delusional is a human flaw, we all have been at some point. Yes, he is too muc stupid to even think that someone like him can win Mahi's heart, but the friendship was a catalyst, and just like how wealthy and educated women like Mahi never accept people like Feedi's love, in the same way such women do not even care to make friendship with them, isn't it? Mahi knew that Feedi was a fool and she fooled him into being a friend, however, some fools are extreme and Feedi is one.

For Farhad Mahi still is the hyper-chanchal, vocal and the happy go modern woman he saw in Lahore, she managed the whole wedding, if she does 'bagabat' for her love, she will win it, that is why he did not see the status but just her consent. Yes, I repeat that he is dumb, he has been too naïve and dumb to leave everything for her, but that is how it is, you reap what you sow, he fell in love, he will get the trauma too. As far as Naheed is concerned, Naheed has never told him about his love, in Naheed's defense, Feedi is just as ill-fated, infact worse fated like her, he did not care for Naheed and Mahi does not care for him, both the equations are same if you remove the class difference.

And about how Farhad mistook Mahi's behavior as Love, well there were 50 more male servants in that house, did Mahi go around being all jolly good and chilled with them? No .. Did Rida, aur any of he rother friends take Feedi into confidence? No.. Did Mahi's bhabi, Fakeera, and Rida, all notice Feedi's inclination towards Mahi and warn her? Yes.. in all these scenario, who should be blamed? Nobody, because again falling in love cannot be deliberate, it is misfortune that he fell for the wrong woman.

Also, the people who are writing the comments are apparently giving the show views too, their will always be a section of the audience whom you can never please, I am sure the writers never promised anything realistic in the first place, it was always supposed to be unrequited love leading to worship, it is going to be like that, Mahi will remain what she is, and even if she never falls for Feedi, I have no qualms, because I already know that it was never promised, why argue over something which was never promised.

I agree with you, in reality no one will fall for their servant, in that way they are showing reality too. But to say that whatever Farhad is doing making no sense is a bit over board because, again it is his story, and he has been led on, no matter even if it was for an hour, I would be upset with a man for my entire life if he would use my friendship, flirt with me just for fun? I do not know about the majority, but I would know that he is not worth it, Feedi does not realize that.. On a personal level, I have mistaken friendship as love too, and I know that dimag kam nahi karta yaar, I cannot tell you everything since it is a public forum, but I can definitely tell you that if it is your first love then nothing makes sense, not even religion, not even distance, leave the money and power.

I am sorry for the long writeup, I just feel that the reactions are contradictory to the ratings and viewership. that is why I liked how Aamna talked about Farhad, he was a loser, he was treated so well by everyone, he found his queen, he lost his sanity, he thinks he is right, but he is not, that is what makes him a tragic heroes. Tragic heroes are never right, but they still make up almost half of the romantic sagas, because only they have set bars for unattainable love and faith in two people's union.

@bold: again in his defense, he thought Mahi was angry with him for the door shutting scene, so he came to apologize and confess😆. I believe if he would know Mahi's POV in Lahore, he would not have reached bhawalpur. The difference is that he brought his own proposal, whereas Taimoor sent it through parents 🤣

My dear..Romeo Juliet. Heer ranjha. Devdas paro..tragic love stories ... nobody is denying ..they look good on screen... But this one doesn't even qualify as a love story ..for that, there r 2 people in love n didn't end up together..... Like khani wasn't a love story ....how many one sided love stories do you remember which became iconic like romeo juliet ? Anyone in bollywood or itv or anywhere else ?

Yes we must not find realism in tv dramas but people connect to these stories at some level that's why they watch it. Like in humsafar , how many mil's go to this length to throw their bahu out of the house? Or how many girls have a Cinderella type story like zgh? Stories aren't successful bec they are realistic. They r a hit bec they take people into an alternate reality where they try to connect to it ..it affects people's mind n that's where makers must be responsible enuf with the content. No matter how much we say that writing letters with blood is insane , ye idea kisi bewakoof ko aaya tha n somewhere it was used in media n ppl.followed it....where did we get this idea ke if the girl is raped she commits suicide ? Or if a girl betrays the boy must go crazy and attempt suicide? We r being served with this idea of love ,which is fundamentally wrong .hence people are outraged and rightly so. This however has nothing to do with no. Of views. In india all kinda of crappy content sells .doesn't mean we identify with it..we criticize it

if they wanted to show this intense love n feelings , they should have created a base for it ..otherwise like I said they r only glorifying stalking and emotional blackmailing here.... Problematic premise basically goes against the very idea of love that they are trying to promote. With a weak base,everything later on will be contrived.

He did not hurt anyone.. fine na..did she hurt anyone or purposely did it to play with his feelings ? There is no denying that if he was 5 % led by Mahi, rest 95% he imagined the rest of it. Imo the ml is perfect but his feelings are flawed, not the other way round. I will def like a tragic hero at the same time , realistic. Wasn't Mir hadi one ? He is stupid ,innocent, delusional , flawed ..fine..stay away from.mahi bas. She must not suffer due to his delusion.

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She falls for him or not, mujhe iske shaadi ke baad, Feedi aur usko 1000000 miles durr chahiye, I do not want him to be near her by his own will anymore.

She will fall for Taimoor first, uska shohar jo hoga na 😆

Mai toh chahti pade pyar me wo .

Abhi to dar bader dudhegi feedi ko

Feedi ne bol diya hai uske raste me kabhi nahi aayega aur wo nahi aayega😎