Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

there are so many good sctresses out there...innko bas yahi mili

they shouldve cast a big name since the show is big

agree.. itne saari actresses hai.. Sara Khan ko le lete.. she has very innocent face plus uski voice bhi innocent hai. feroz and uska pair accha bhi lagta.

do you mean the indian sara khan??

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She means the Pakistani actress. The one who was dating agha ali in the past. She is currently doing dewar e shab on hum.tv

Edited by Ruby7 - 4 years ago
486792 thumbnail

KAM 1 was my very first Pakistani drama and I loved every bit of it.Especially its OST.

Is this going to be a remake with the same story or a reboot with a different one?

Feroze is an excellent actor and he will do justice to the male lead's role. I think for the female lead's character they should get a relatively popular actress if not more. The two names which come to my mind are Iqra and Sajal for both are bankable.Sajal is out of question and Iqra acts well only when she plays a subtle character.She looks OTT when she has to play loud characters.

Sara Khan would be a great choice as well.She is petite and beautiful along with being a good actress.She has the kind of eyes that one would fall for at first sight.Along she and Feroze would make a refreshing pair.

sanabmw thumbnail

Allah wo wali Sara Khan 😲hina me usko kyu cast karne ka kahugi ,usse to better hai Saba Faisal ko cast kar le🤣

I m talking about Diwaare e shab actress Sara khan.she is beautiful plus innocent lagti hai .

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sanabmw

Allah wo wali Sara Khan 😲hina me usko kyu cast karne ka kahugi ,usse to better hai Saba Faisal ko cast kar le🤣

🤣 You cracked me.😆

I m talking about Diwaare e shab actress Sara khan.she is beautiful plus innocent lagti hai .

Pakistani wali Sarah . But she lookes like a 30 yrs old. They need an actress who looks younger than Feroze.😉

sanabmw thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Pakistani wali Sarah . But she lookes like a 30 yrs old. They need an actress who looks younger than Feroze.😉

iqra finalize ho gayi hai

check this

https://www.brandsynario.com/feroz-khan-will-be-pairing-up-two-super-hit-leading-ladies-any-guess/

1169266 thumbnail
thanks for sharing. aab mein KAM NAHI dekhon gii. so ary waly play ka name bezubaan hai.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I love Iqra. And I am sure she'll do full justic in this project. Her chemistry with all her costars was gr8 , so I am expecting her to share a gr8 chemistry with Feroze too.❤️