Khuda Aur Mohabbat - Season 3 (GEO) Feroze Khan, Iqra Aziz, Junaid Kha - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

What a heartbreaking last scene.Mahi was too harsh to Feedi , coz it was the only way she convinces him to go away, for his own maslehat.

My problem was not that she was harsh infact she should have been harsh and truthful, but she genuinely believed that she is superior to fall for someone like Feedi. It was not deliberate, she meant it and that is my problem, you cannot make someone feel that useless and low in their own eyes. Chalo, ye mahi ki kismat that she is rich and Feedi ki kismat that he is poor, khuda ne hi banaya hai inki kismat.

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ok for all of you watching and expecting a happy ending, let me just burst your bubble right now, it’s a feroz khan show and he NEVER gets the girl.😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I have rewatched the episode, Sephora, I think you were right about your prediction.

Feedi and Mahi's conversation indeed hints that he will die, because when Mahi said that from today onwards he is dead for her, his response was that if my love is so weak then it is better I die, just wait for it. He actually asked her to wait for his death?

Also about the TB, I do not know, in next episode's teaser, when Fakeera tells Feedi that Mahi's wedding is fixed, Feedi again chokes/coughs

I think I am thinking too much, may be these are just improvisations

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

My problem was not that she was harsh infact she should have been harsh and truthful, but she genuinely believed that she is superior to fall for someone like Feedi. It was not deliberate, she meant it and that is my problem, you cannot make someone feel that useless and low in their own eyes. Chalo, ye mahi ki kismat that she is rich and Feedi ki kismat that he is poor, khuda ne hi banaya hai inki kismat.

You mean that she meaned it?smiley3 I thought she was just trying to push him away from her family's way, coz she knows her brother may kill him. I understand it now , that maybe you are right, coz she didn't feel guilty for what she said to him. She was happy with the engagement. And didn't waste a second thinking of what was Feedi going through.smiley38

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Ok for all of you watching and expecting a happy ending, let me just burst your bubble right now, it’s a feroz khan show and he NEVER gets the girl.😆

I think he got his girl in Dino Ki Dulhaniya, I will tell my grand kids that in some other birth Khaani and Hadi took rebirth as Noor and Dino, or even as Heer and Romeo. 🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

You mean that she meaned it?smiley3 I thought she was just trying to push him away from her family's way, coz she knows her brother may kill him. I understand it now , that maybe you are right, coz she didn't feel guilty for what she said to him. She was happy with the engagement. And didn't waste a second thinking of what was Feedi going through.smiley38

I don't know, I felt like she meant her words, it was not because she wanted to push him away but because that was the truth right? She should not feel guilty for anything right now, they were not in a relationship, she should be guilty about misleading him with friendship though. Also, about her words, I would say the same thing if she would tell that to any other character, even if not Feedi, as I said earlier, maybe it was the writer's way of proving that poor people does not have the privilege to fall in love?

I am glad that she was happy, at least one of them is happy, and some day Feedi might feel that he will be happy if Mahi is happy, that is what love should be about even if it is one sided. I love the way Feedi loves Mahi, but I also love the way that he has not begged her for any emotions, if she said no, then it is a no, in future she will find her ways back to him.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

The jawline and smile though !..

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Here is an interesting discussion by the reviewers about feedi's intensity. Just like us, even they question that WHY is he so much drowned in Mahi's love? However, I really liked the the reviewers argued over it and the conclusion is that, no matter what the time frame is, love can happen, it can change someone drastically, maybe within days or maybe within years. If you guys are interested, then watch the video from 52nd minutes onwards, they are discussing about the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At34ygIwe4k

didnt feroz get the girl in romeo weds heer🤔

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep

didnt feroz get the girl in romeo weds heer🤔

I am in shock, coz you remember this.🤣